[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got this goth chick i want to impress. She is really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: GrimReaper.png (38KB, 2083x2400px) Image search: [Google]
GrimReaper.png
38KB, 2083x2400px
I've got this goth chick i want to impress. She is really into DIY things, what do? Open to all suggestions.
>>
>>1167229
block your toilet and ask her to fix it
>>
>>1167229
I've wooed quite a bit of ladies in my days, and you can never go wrong with blow and a good bottle of red.
>>
>diy
when its time for sex, masturbate instead
>>
>>1167229
where can I find a goth chick in Sandy Eggo guys?

Make her a gothic corset
>>
>>1167229
Restore an old barbers knife
>>
>>1167337
this man knows whats up
>>
>>1167229
impress a goth chick who's into DIY?
I didn't know self harm fell under diy. I don't know give her a pack of razor blades and some isopropyl
>>
Build her a coffin
>>
>>1168051
Dead as fuck!!!
>>
File: il_570xN.1134412474_1mk8[1].jpg (71KB, 570x817px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1134412474_1mk8[1].jpg
71KB, 570x817px
Always wanted a coffin shelf like this. Could be small to hang on the wall, or human sized to use as a bookshelf
>>
>>1167337
He knows what's good
>>
>>1167337
This. Although I think gin tonic pairs better.
>>
be yourself
>>
Always
Be
Closing
>>
>>1167229
gothics still exist? haven't seen one in like 10 years.
>>
>>1168356

you'll have to cash in some GBP on a trip out of the basement
>>
>>1167229
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakebite_(drink)
FLATTENS ALL GOTHS, GUARANTEED
>>
>>1167234
First post best post. I actually had a room full of people laughing at that.
>>
>>1167338
Underrated post
>>
>>1167337
>you can never go wrong with blow and a good bottle of red
what do you mean by blow? sry english is not my main language
>>
>>1167229
build an AR-15 with her.

It's simple lego-brick shit, barrel nut requires a torque wrench and the pins require a roll pin punch and some other punches.

Manage to not fuck it up and she will be impressed. Then you get to take her to a shooting range too.
>>
>>1168111
That's ugly as sin and you will literally never find that kind of decoration in a mansion. Enjoy living like a filthy peasant.
>>
>>1168068
I thought you had to be at least 13 to post here?
>>
>>1168111
That's poorly designed, poorly constructed, and poorly finished.

Some too-rich babybat would like that but otherwise, no.

You want some goth diy style thing, look up various logos of goth bands. Notice how many of them are circular? Use that and make them into a theme.
>>
>>1168903
Blow is slang for cocaine.
>>
>>1167229
Build her something /steampunk/
>>
>>1167229
Goth girls I've known, sucker for flowers, particularly dead ones.
Go run around your neighbourhood and steal some roses out of people's gardens, parks and so forth, hang them upside down until the dry out (takes a while) and then spray them down with some fixing agent. Spray clearcoats work ok for that.

Fuck I miss my misspent youth...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.