[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to clean rotting food that's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1445014543114.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1445014543114.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
What's the best way to clean rotting food that's been sealed off in a broken garbage disposal for 3 months?

The smell was so bad when I took off the rubber cap that I vomited and nearly passed out.

I tried dumping bleach down it but it didnt work

pls help
>>
Nuke it from orbit
>>
>>1166529
>I tried dumping bleach down it but it didnt work

If that didn't work, nothing will work, you need to replace the thing
>>
cleanse with fire
>>
>>1166529
Replace the fucking garbage disposal you shitlord.
>>
>>1166529
Vomit down the disposal. The acids from your stomach should dissolve the organic matter.
>>
>>1166529
>Drop in a bunch of maggots
>Add something moldy as a mold seed
>Wait for a while
>Everything will solve itself

Your best option is some HCl acid DESU
>>
>>1166529
dont these things have bag liners that you throw out
>>
>>1166529
The right amount of explosives should do the trick.
>>
>>1166529
Have you tried throwing eggs at it while screaming?
>>
Take it apart and clean it
Probably you should wear a gas mask
>>
>>1166647
Who just has a gas mask?
>>
>>1166648
who the fuck doesn't
>>
>>1166648
you can make one yourself with a towel
>>
turn it on and keep dumping ice cubes in until clean
>>
File: download (17).jpg (6KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
6KB, 306x165px
>>1166536
It's the only way to be sure
>>
>>1166648
Cause a respirators aren't $20 right?
>>
Baking soda is traditionally used to absorb bad odors, in freezers for example. Dump a box of baking soda down the disposal, let it sit for a day. Should take the edge off.
>>
>>1166680
Rock salt would probably work better. Ice has a fairly low hardness. Also, if you are aiming to abrade the mess off, you will want something that absorbs moisture so that the abrasive will bounce around efficiently. Anything super-hard such as steel ball-bearings would damage the disposal, and finer low-hardness abrasives such as table salt or baking soda would not bounce around, instead just caking onto the side.
>>
>>1166744
...you know, and then rinse off the resulting caked-on salt with ice cubes.
>>
Garbage disposals are stupid as fuck and exist to cause problems. Remove, bags, shitcan and replace with normal plumbing, then take out your organic trash or make a compost heap etc.
>>
>>1166647
When shit is bad I use my interspiro divator mk2. Add 2x3l 300bar tanks and it's a lightweight set to do shit in toxic spots.

The small tank is also good to have on your back when using air tools in odd places. Just add a regulator 1st stage with a standard air coupler attatched. The tanks can have just 1,8m^3 of air (- compressibility) but for nailers and shit its quite nice.
>>
>>1166529
>clean rotting food that's been sealed off in a broken garbage disposal

>clean a broken garbage disposal

If it's broken, disconnect it and toss it in the bin.
>>
>>1166743

Tried that too and it didn't work. I can put into words how bad the smell is.
>>
>>1166529
>smells bad

put bleach

>didnt work

replace

>no

gasmask

>no

well then you are fucked, you need magic, go to /x/ for plumbing demons
>>
>>1166529
Dump 3 heaping spoons of baking soda in there, then pour cup of lime or lemon juice in there.
>>
>>1166529
Nuke it with bleach
>>
File: medic.jpg (79KB, 959x905px) Image search: [Google]
medic.jpg
79KB, 959x905px
>>1166529
bleach

bleach is usually the answer to the majority of life's problems.

name one problem that can't be solved with bleach.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.