[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any easy way to melt down soap bars into new bars without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 20170419_133801.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170419_133801.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Is there any easy way to melt down soap bars into new bars without spending 12+ hours and fight clubbing my house
>>
>>1163989
Microwave oven? That's my guess, try googling, there has to be an answer already somewhere
>>
>>1164005
This. soap will melt. Use a double boiler setup on your stove instead of a microwave though.
>>
>>1164010
This is exactly what I do to melt my soap together. My favorite bar soap only comes in tiny circles, so I melt them together
>>
>>1163989
I just let them soak up water a bit then press them together until they are a stacked up to usable size. Then I let them dry out.
>>
>>1164039
Inb4 "Favorite soap" is the little samples taken from hotel rooms
>>
>>1164005
>>1164010
>ruining major appliances to save maybe $1 worth of gross soap goo
>>
Just use liquid soap in the first place. No soap scum.
>>
>>1164089
This because everyone knows you can't clean soap off of anything if something were to happen while heating it.
>>
>>1163989

buy candle warmer/coffee mug heater
put soap into mason jar
put jar on heater
wait
pour into some kind of container
>>
>>1164056
This. Don't even soak them, just wet them in the shower and them against each other for a bit, apply some pressure and just leave them. Works perfectly fine.
>>
I just move them to the hand sink till they're gone.
>>
>keeping your razor in the shower

It's like you want it to only last two clean fucking shaves or something, Goddamn
>>
>>1164794
What's wrong with keeping your razor in the shower?

That's where I shave with it
>>
>>1164065
>Inb4 "Favorite soap" is the little samples taken from hotel rooms
Well ain't nothing wrong with being a negro. The best things in life are free.
>>
>>1164795

I've never had any luck with having those disposable-type blades not rust to shit in a hurry around a shower
>>
>>1164795
The moisture is what dulls the blade, not the act of shaving. Keep your razor away from water and your razors will last alot longer. I keep the end of mine in a cup of rubbing alcohol.
>>
you could get a mesh bag and put the soap in there. or press wet bars together. dont waste your time two save almost nothing
>>
Take out the new bar when the old bar has 1/3 left.
Get the new bar nice and wet and put the old bar on top of it every time you shower.
After a week they will fuse together.
Use the new combined soap bar until it is worn down, and then repeat the process.

I never have to deal with fiddly bits of soap.
>>
>>1164111
>Use soap to clean off the soap
>There is even more soap now

There is literally no escape.
>>
File: 1296547087865.jpg (7KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1296547087865.jpg
7KB, 251x251px
>>1164056
Why would you ever waste your time with anything more complicated than this? Are you some sort of "soap connoisseur"?
>>
>>1164879
thiss
>>
>>1164879
I tried fusing them together and it never works.

They always come undone when I'm washing myself then I have to get out of the shower and get a new bar
>>
>>1163989
Put your soap bits in a nylon sock. Sqeeze em down and hang in the shower. Add more bits as time goes by.
I bet you dont keep plastic bags in an old sweater sleave too.
>>
>>1165194
>I bet you dont keep plastic bags in an old sweater sleave to

wut
>>
>>1165194
Why wouldn't you just keep plastic bags in each other?
>>
>>1165549
Because other bags dont dispense out the bottom or hang up like a tidy sausage that can be refilled from the top. Of course.
>>
> put leftover soaps in a sock.
> use sock to wash yourself
>>
>>1164912
Are you some sort of "soap connoisseur"?
And you're not? What is this 2012?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.