[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /diy/, what's the best way to secure truck nutz onto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: trucknutz.jpg (18KB, 300x472px) Image search: [Google]
trucknutz.jpg
18KB, 300x472px
hey /diy/, what's the best way to secure truck nutz onto the back of my truck?
>>
Put it between the back of your tailgate and the palm of your hand, then use a nail gun on the back of your hand to stick the testicals to your truck.
>>
>>1163896
Fuzzy handcuffs, or zip ties, if you're kinky.
>>
>>1163896
I want some of those for my bike seat
>>
>>1163896
nailgun
>>
>>1163899
>>1163900
>>1164003
Don't listen to these guys.

TIG weld it.
>>
>>1164027
This guy knows his shit, do this.
>>
>>1163896
make sure you put one of this fake bullet hole stickers above it
>>
>>1163896
make sure that they're secured firmly between your manhood and your self respect.

Both of these can be located somewhere on your oversized and impractical truck.
>>
>>1163902
>bike seat kills your balls
>you buy fake balls for your bike
>>
File: Billy Mays Portrait Thumbnail.jpg (168KB, 1012x1387px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Mays Portrait Thumbnail.jpg
168KB, 1012x1387px
>>1163896
put in place you want to have the nuts
cumshot it
natural adhesive dries up forcing bond between balls and truck
sandpaper the remaining cumshots to give it a nice smooth look
balls are now attached to truck, professionally
>>
>>1163902
Try these heart-shaped bike nights.

http://www.banggood.com/Cycling-Night-Warning-Taillight-Bike-Rear-Light-Bicycle-Tail-Light-MTB-Bike-Rear-Light-Heart-Design-p-1058852.html
>>
Take a rope. form a loop on one end and thread it through the hole. Tie the other end into a noose. Hook the noosed end to something on the vehicle. Slip the other end over you neck and hang yourself
>>
Try castrating yourself.
>>
>>1163896
ziptie them to driveshaft
>>
Put the balls under the hood where they belong
>>
File: 18n9hextcg4g1jpg.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
18n9hextcg4g1jpg.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
only way it should be
>>
File: noose.jpg (223KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
223KB, 800x563px
>>1163896
Theres a special knot for that.
>>
>>1163896
They're illegal where I live
>>
Holy shit, where are you people from? We (myself and the guys at our track meets) thought these were gay status symbols, boiracers hang toys to show they're up for some embarrassment, faggots hang balls to show they're up for some cock? Are we wrong?
>>
>>1163896
dangle and gargle them in your mouth and throat first. Gives them a good reinforcing property before they go on the truck that youve never put a single item in the bed.
>>
pft, my trucknuts cam with a mount
>>
>>1165957
Sweden pls go
>>
>>1165983
B.C but just as cucked
>>
>>1163899
this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.