[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emergency help new home owner water system tank bout to overflow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Emergency help new home owner water system tank bout to overflow

>>old pump system goes we get new pump system for well 3 months ago

>>picture attached is the thing you fill with salt to help balance out the iron in water, and prevent rust from pipes.

>> tank pictured seemed to stop working after we got new pump.

>> would turn on and spin very weak for like a minute then turn off.

>> i put mad salt in there becuz was mad low.

>>now all of a sudden water is noticably salty 3 months later.

>>go down stairs to check on tank and it is filled to the very brim with fucking water.

>>before it wasnt getting any water like below the 10 line, wtf hppnd?!!

>who should i fukcing contact before it overflows need to do this tomorrow

>>please help guys thanks
>>
heres actual serial numbers fuck my life, help pls
>>
please someone
>>
atleast who do i call
>>
am up to ears in salt water cant swim ploxx
>>
>>1163188
thats a water softener it prevents limescale from forming in your pipes, try checking if all of your valves are open and if some of the tubes on the softener got pinned, maybe you forgot to open water and the bakelite in your pump got burned dunno man
>>
>>1163188
1: Find the float valve and set it back to the normal level if it isn't already (check for broken lines on it too).
2: Unclog the venturi nozzle.
3: Run a regeneration cycle.

>>1163196
Plumber
>>
>>1163188
It's supposed to do that retard. The salt tank flushes with water, sometimes it overflows if you fill it to full of salt, that's why they have overflow valves. And yeah, sometimes some salt gets into your water.
>>
>>1163372
It isn't supposed to do that at all actually.
>>
>>1163188
1. Call a fucking plumber if it's an emergency
2. Drain it, open it up, look for obvious problems. The worst thing for water systems is to sit there doing nothing. When I bought my house 2 years ago the 2 year old water heater wasn't working. We opened it up to find the heating element on the bottom totally shot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.