[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you wash yourself effectively when you haven't showered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: shower-head-12g.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shower-head-12g.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
How do you wash yourself effectively when you haven't showered for months?

Regular water with soap only does so much. How do you wash your backs properly? I can scrub really hard on most of my fronts and lower ends, but my back side neck to my hip is without any cleaning other than water and rubbing myself against shower walls.

What's the trick?

And in the spirit of DIY, I want to do it by myself, not ask others to clean my back for me.
>>
>>1161714
You don't get to make this thread without explaining why you haven't showered in months.

As to how to clean your back, use a rag on a stick like fat Bart.
>>
File: Rag on a Stick.webm (1009KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rag on a Stick.webm
1009KB, 640x360px
>>1161722
Rag on a stick isn't just for cartoons!
>>
>>1161714
>And in the spirit of DIY, I want to do it by myself, not ask others to clean my back for me.
No man is an island.
>>
>>1161714
get a back scrubber brush. they are fairly common.
its basically along handles brush that lets you reach all the areas of your back side.

also, soak yourself in the tub for a long time too
>>
Put one hand at the small of your back.
With the other hand, holding the corner of a washcloth, flip the cloth over your shoulder & catch the opposite corner with the other hand. Wash with a sawing motion.

If a washcloth isn't big enough, use a hand towel.
>>
>>1161723
that brush went so far in

how could anyone ever let themselves become this?
>>
>>1161714
I've been out in the wilderness for over a month before. You can get all the dirt and oil off with soap and warm water, but you can't get all the dead skin in one shower without softening it and using something abrasive. When I come back into civilization, I take a normal shower first, then either soak in a tub of water or turn on a mist setting on the shower head. Then I scrub with a loofa, and take another regular shower. I've tried those green scouring pads, but they're a little bit too rough. Washcloths and softer materials don't do shit. If you can't reach your back you're either pretty overweight or retarded. Use a stick, fat boy. Oh, and go ahead and throw some Comet in there and clean the floor with your feet during the second shower. Especially important step if there are women around.
>>
>>1161714
>Hot shower with Castille soap and a soft scrubber to remove surface dirt
>Lube up thoroughly with coconut oil, liberally apply Dawn (yes, the brand is important) and then scrub down with hot water and a loofah to remove grease
>Rinse and repeat (if necessary) until desired level of cleanliness is reached
>>
>>1161722
Neet Hikki life didn't choose me. I choose it. Or was it the opposite.
>>
Mix coconut oil, course sea salt and kelp powder in a container and apply it to dry skin. Rub it everywhere, it gets deep in pores. Rinse it off in the shower, but don't scrub anymore when you're in the shower. The time to take the oil off is when you dry yourself with a towel. The oil comes off easily.
>>
>>1161772
Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.
>>
>>1161772
I've often wondered this myself. I mean, the moment I have to adjust my belt hole one direction or another, I instantly change my diet until the problem corrects itself.
>>
Buy a 1lb of pure sugar, bar or lotion soap.. scoop a hand of pure sugar and lather from the soap.. and scrub the dead skin, dirt and everything else away. sugar acts like a cheap apprasive.
>>
>>1161772

Enablers. Once you're over like 400 lb, you basically aren't going to be able to get to the store easily enough to stay that fat.
>>
File: Exfoliating Bath Gloves.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Exfoliating Bath Gloves.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>1161714
>How do you wash your backs properly?
>>1161745
>get a back scrubber brush. they are fairly common.

And for all the places you can reach use pic related.
>>
Dawn dishsoap for hair grease and a back brush and body pouf for your fatrolls.
>>
>>1161714
>haven't showered for months?

Soap + Water + TSP (google up body wash & shampoo recipes for TSP)

You'll just need to wash gently a few times over the course of 3 days. You can also use Pineapple juice (do not get it in eyes or up nose!!!) to help remove dead skin more effectively. Don't leave the pineapple juice on your skin longer than 10 minutes, but keep it on for at least 8 minutes.

>How do you wash your backs properly?

I use a towel. One that is long enough I can wrap it around behind me and pull it back and forth. I soap it and twist it up so I'm holding the corners. Works like a charm.

For general washing I use a plastic pot scrubber.
>>
>>1161714

>Buy a cheap knife
>blunt the edge slightly
>use knife to scrape off dirt, oils, and dead skin

The fucking Roman's figured it out, how couldn't you?
>>
>>1161723
Anyone got any diy harpoon plans?
>>
File: 1492795471453m.jpg (98KB, 1024x811px) Image search: [Google]
1492795471453m.jpg
98KB, 1024x811px
>>1161714
> wash back.

That's what wives are for. One of my best investments.
>>
>>1165100
>wife
>investment

investment

nouninĀ·vestĀ·ment

Definition ofinvestment

: the outlay of money usually for income or profit

>>
>>1163950
The food delivery guy could be classified as an enabler I guess... In amerifat, it is easy to gain enough credit to live for months eating nothing but delivery so I don't always view it as someone is enabling them, by providing the means to their weight gain.
>>
In the vein of back scrubbing:
I've got a fucked up shoulder and severe range of motion problems so getting the properly well-scrubbed glow on my back is tricky. The monkey-level solution turned out to be easy. Most cheap "shower-poof" scrubbers are a long strip of material caught in place in the center with a cinched tie or sewn bit of thread where the hanging string attaches. Dig down into the folds and snip this connection. It was easy for me to fold everything into a wide band and knot both ends. Very effective.
>>
>>1161714
Let's just say, I went through a period in my life where I didn't shower frequently.

Just take a shower, use a rag or fluffy shower thing and scrub hard.
It won't really clean you well though. The important part is scrubbing your self dry with a dry towel.

You'll see it covered in scum looking stuff that is literally just dead skin. Frequently shower same you'll be back to New after your third shower.
>>
File: git-kids.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
git-kids.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Get someone preggers
>>
just use a towel, stretch it behind your back and use it like a scrubbing cloth? if you do it hard enough it will scrub your skin clean i guess.

you could also go to the public swimming pool and try to find a whirlpool there, in most pools here we can use a hottub for a few euro's., so you can soak real good.
>>
>>1161714
Shower with Denatured Alcohol or Isopropyl Alcohol. Head, Face, Underarms, Everywhere. Should clear you up good.
>>
I used to work in a big steel plant, i used to look like pic related every day.

Only thing that did work was that hand washing paste with sand or sawdust in it, plus a brush with a long handle.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.