[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas for a DIY vending machine that uses the Aussie 1 dollarydoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 194x259px
Any ideas for a DIY vending machine that uses the Aussie 1 dollarydoo coin? Ive seen designs but they're all for US Quarters
>>
>>1156471
I'm sure they make an adapter for dollarydoos
>>
>>1156473
Yeah on official ones, but i want to build a vending machine from scratch and unless i get the width perfect you cant do the size stopper for a coin mechanism with australian money because the 1 dollarydoo is smaller than the 20 and 50 cent
>>
>>1156475
huh, can you post the design you found?
>>
>>1156478
They're all over google, basically the vending mecanism is a sliding compartment that moves the drink over a ramp to be vended, controlled by a button that only works if a coin is put in. If a coin too smal is put in, it will fall into a tray. Its a small machine you make out of wood or cardboard, thaught it would be a good thing to have for the kids, teach them the value of money.
YT link to a variation of the design
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvrFG41YYJs
>>
File: aust-currency.gif (118KB, 992x351px) Image search: [Google]
aust-currency.gif
118KB, 992x351px
>>1156483
Ooooook. Though you meant a REAL vending machine.
Are your dollar and 10 cent really the same size? Good luck with that.
>>
>>1156491
Yep, fuck me. If you have any designs or infographs for a DIY fullsize one that'd be great
>>
>>1156491
not him but our 10 cent is half the thickness, so you could have an initial thickness checker by having a rail the coin runs on and a slit. if its too big (dollar) it goes on a different path or something
>>
File: aust-changer1.png (5KB, 884x485px) Image search: [Google]
aust-changer1.png
5KB, 884x485px
>>1156491
Okay, it took a second but I think I got it.
On the left is the first ramp. It sorts the oversize coins. So the slot is angled at like 45degrees and tilts back like 45. The black rectangle is a cutout, over size coins run over it, smaller just drop in.

On the right sorts the width (exaggerated scale, duh). It's a "\ /" shaped ramp that slowly separates, dropping narrow coins before thicker coins.
>>
>>1156503
Thanks muchly mate, fell asleep and then had to go to work, good surpise when i got home
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.