[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This place should have been merged with /biz/. missed opertunities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1472015816632.jpg (128KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1472015816632.jpg
128KB, 960x716px
This place should have been merged with /biz/.
missed opertunities by chink moot desu
>>
Cock sucking functionality?
>>
>>1154503

you do know the board merger thing is an april fools joke right? its april fools and you are the fool
>>
>>1154503

/biz/ here

stay the fuck out
>>
>>1154577
I'm so sorry about your board anon.
>>
>>1154503
Biz was created because those useless cucks kept fagging up the board with their pie in the sky bullshit. "I have this great business idea, but no money of skills, I'm gonna be a millionaire!" Eventually, they just made a toilet for all those turds to hang out in so we wouldn't be bothered by the smell.
>>
>>1154503

No the board names have to mix well, thus we should have been merged with /d/
>>
>>1154503
/wsr/
>>
>>1154503
nah, we should have been merged with /k/
>>
>>1154688
this

we'd be /diyk/es
>>
>>1154688
that would make more sense honestly
>>
>>1154503
g00k missed a lot of opportunities yesterday. In the end how many boards were affected, six total? /pol/ and /mlp/, /co/ and /ck/, /fit/ and /lit/, right?

That's almost none.
>>
>>1154979
First wave:
/mlpol/
/fitlit/
/cock/
/fap/
/mo/
/can/
Second wave:
/outsoc/
/vint/
/spa/
/mtv/
>>
>>1154503
/biz. The pump and dump scam ran by the mods... never again will i go there.
>>
>>1154595
And then it became a pump and dump shill board so i broke containment. Fuck that place and fucm the mods that run it
>>
>>1154689

Fucking

Kek
>>
>>1155356
>>1155357
It was always a toilet. It was never meant to be anything but a toilet. It was only created to get them off the DIY board because they are all too stupid to realize that they shouldn't have been posting here in the first place.
>>
/biz/ is/was a surprisingly OK board at times - the shitcoin stuff is inarguably terminal cancer tho. I left for good after the second (or third.?) Pandacoin shillwave - complete exact same MO, same routine as everytime, not like it was suddnly gonna work and actually make everyone millionaires this time around. Fuckers have got the attention span of goldfish. You'd need a /biz/ board with a containment cesspool for the shitcoiners, as is? - fuck that.
>>
>>1155484
They're faithful, anon. Sure, they're irreparably naive. But have you ever shoved your dick in a woman by lying out of your ass, only to feel bad about it later, and decide to make her your girl only because you were ashamed you had lied to just to fuck her but became smitten by this naive, gullible lass, has that ever happened to you?
>>
>>1155484
Yeah I just hide coin threads before looking at em.

Love the finance, mining and oil and gas threads tho.

Kneepads advice is good too, in like 90% of cases
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.