[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i grow potatoes fast? Me and my friend are having a completion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170401_202208.jpg (246KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_202208.jpg
246KB, 720x1280px
How do i grow potatoes fast?

Me and my friend are having a completion to grow potatoes. We start with 4 potatoes and weight gain decides the winner.

How do i maximize and speed up the growth?

I build this sprouting chamber that i am going to add temperature control to.

(also smoke alarm xD)

We stop when first player wants to call it a harvest.
>>
I will add smoke alarm to that thing :D
>>
Cum on them
>>
>>1154338
>bare copper wrapped around wires
i guess you are retarded?
>>
GMOs
>>
>>1154357
This, and also op never use xD again
>>
>>1154338
what the fuck is up with that wiring? i seriously hope you aren't running anything more than 12 volts through that.
>>
"Potatoes"
>>
>>1154338
Potato Friend
>>
Just go buy a bag of potatoes
>>
File: 1212423432.jpg (50KB, 625x478px) Image search: [Google]
1212423432.jpg
50KB, 625x478px
>>1154338
>use insulated wire
>then wrap it in noninsulated wire
>>
File: Whatney.jpg (192KB, 1468x734px) Image search: [Google]
Whatney.jpg
192KB, 1468x734px
>>1154338
Ask this guy
>>
Is your house not temp controlled? Just put a grow lamp on the plants and water/fertilize them.
>>
>>1154338
see
>>>/out/979331
>>
>>1154338
You have a cool friend
>>
i do this at home, add a small ammount of used coffee grounds to the soil its in
>>
>>1154338
I'd recommend looking at an online guide for basic help and just use a bag of fertilizer made for potatoes. It's a safe bet since potatoes can always grow under the right conditions due to the high yield percentage.
>>
File: IMG_2281.jpg (408KB, 540x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2281.jpg
408KB, 540x748px
>>
>>1155193

that's a method i'm going to try this year, but OP is underage faggot trying to grow pot without his parents finding out.

today's youth are fucking retarded
>>
>>1155297
Hahaha
>>
>>1154338
"potatoes"

Ha.
>>
File: 2hfl6d5.jpg (147KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
2hfl6d5.jpg
147KB, 1200x900px
Are those fucking purple LED light from china? you're aware those are the absolute shit tier when it comes to screw in bulbs for indoor growing, heck a fucking CFL would be better then those bulbs, listen here bucko,

First of all, that box is not tall enough to grow your "potatoes", not even close.

Second, throw those fucking purple shit bulbs in the trash and go buy a few Philips 14w LED warm white bulbs instead.

Pro tip, if you pop off the plastic dome on the LED bulbs with a kinfe (its just glued on) they become spectacular growing lights, literally the best option for low budget grow operations.
>>
>>1155332
I use full spectrum LED's for my shit and they do a decent job.
>>
>>1155341
Are you the OP? because that box is clearly leaking purple light, i ordered a few of these "Full spectrum" bulbs that emit purple light and tested them with my spectrometer, guess what? they're not really full spectrum at all, they only have around 450nm of blue light and about 620nm red light, at a 2 to 1 ratio on the blue side, thats it, all the other wavelength they promised are missing.

the only good LED's for growing are WHITE light LEDs, if you build your own then 3500k cobs are best, if not 2700k-3000k bulbs are also good and is whats most available.
>>
>>1155332
>>1155341
>tfw I found out that lighting doesn't matter all that much unless you are a weed farmer

kek
>>
>>1154338
warm them to body temperature by shoving them up your ass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4FL0u1wvg

tl;dr compost tea = huge plants
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.