[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /diy/cks need some advice. I have a bit of a conundrum. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: American taxpayers.png (33KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
American taxpayers.png
33KB, 730x290px
Hey /diy/cks need some advice.
I have a bit of a conundrum. I work your average low paying job so 300 dollars i about all i can come up with at a given time. I live with my mother, her home is unfinished and poorly planned. She has an apartment in the rear of a large metal building. Its on a concrete pad with gravel inside the building. We have a water block on the outside of the apartment wall in the building which is unheated. It doesn't freeze but we have no room for a water tank indoors and the wiring is a mess. How could I get hot water in this building? It would need to be a cheapish solution and prevent the lines from freezing all the way to -20. Pretty much the water tank is outdoors but not exposed to rain. I can't think of a way to protect it. I'd prefer propane because of the wiring issues.
>>
>>1153527
An in-line tankless water heat might do the trick, but getting a decent one for $300 is tricky.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-31-02-00-36.png (401KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-31-02-00-36.png
401KB, 1080x1920px
>>1153527
Not nearly as expensive. You can find a decent propane tankless water heater for under 200$.. Get some advice from the provider for your specific situation. You could have it indoors or exposed to the water
>>
>>1153527
This is some kind of weird pasta, I am certain.
>>
>>1153591
oh clarification, the water block is the manifold, it has a thick insulated door on it on the wall. If it is on the outside wall it will exposed to possibly -20 temps during the winter. Do they sell winterized units lie that?
Would be an easy hook up. Mostly concerned about the cold line in.
>>1153593
I didn't mention airduno or shipping containers.
>>
>>1153597
The imitation crab meat tho anon. Where the hell are u going to get the required 1/3 of a ton?
>>
>>1153597
There are many many options. I would recommend an indoor unit, hell you could mount that in you bedroom and not die from the fumes. The pic i sent is actually an indoor unit
>>
>>1153720
I figured a smaller unit with a 15 minute timer would fine fine on the oxygen requirements but what about clearances? I could have it underneath a cabinet or tv stand. Out of sight.
>>
>>1153723
What ever you hide it with should be easily removable for maintenance. You don't need it on the floor and should consider a wall mount since wall space is often dead space.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.