[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you smug cunts work for big tobacco, or at least involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Do any of you smug cunts work for big tobacco, or at least involved in it?
I'm tired of these bastards acting like physical addiction isn't a problem.
Manual cigarette loaders with a fucking hand crank bring down cost but break after a few cigarettes you're lucky to get through 400 of them. Try looking online and it has no information. Clearly the mechanism is using a torque wrench. It has to be set at a specific poundage for all the widgets to fit, but they just want cunts to buy a new one so it costs as much as taxes as long as it doesn't go to the government so kids die of fucking cancer or some asshole macks it in a pothole and causes an accident when his car loses control.
Should I buy an electronic cigarette maker or does anyone know what pound top sets the torque at the nuts for these fucking things?
>>
>>1152731
If you're that ticked off at big tobacco you're halfway to quitting. Give it a shot, Mr. Troll.
>>
>>1152731
I gave up with the machine rollers. I do it all by hand now. It takes a while, but I smoke way less. I'm actually almost ready to quit. Taking 3 minutes to roll a smoke really sucks. You have to plan it out and ration your smokes. It's rewarding though. Less than a penny a smoke, and I like doing it.

Not much help, but just my 2 cents.
>>
DIY e-juice is cheap.
Smoked 1-3/4 packs/day for decades, now vape for about a quarter a day. I've even kept the cravings satisfied with drops on the tongue when I had bronchitis.

There's a suprising psychological aspect to cigarette addiction, and associations that have to be broken.
>>
>>1152738
>implying I haven't gone through withdraw quiting multiple times
>>
>>1152759
Get better at quitting then. I used to work for big tobacco: try switching to American spirits, they cost more, have more nicotine, burn way fucking slower, but more people who switch to them quit or cut way down. The even have rolling tobacco, you'll spend $14 on a pouch that lasts over a month.
>>
I don't smoke, but rolling your cancer sticks by hand at least looks cool.
>>
Nicotine gum such as Habitrol gets rid of the stupid ritual, delivers ample nicotine, and is cheaper than tobacco.

Likewise caffeine pills omit the timewasting coffee ritual and cleanup.

I buy both in bulk. Quitting nicotine is effortless for me but I use it to help me focus better since I'm permanently sleep-deprived by irreversible chronic pain. If I took enough painkillers to be effective I'd turn into a pptato.
>>
>>1152746

you must roll the most perfectly packed precise amount...try letting go of your ocd and just grab a chunk and twist it up, fuck what little bit drops.
>>
>>1152731
I'm one of those pretentious assholes who quit cold turkey, So I never got to this stage. Just combo not smoking with other life changes you cannot control like moving or getting a new job. Your body's going to have to learn a new routine and not smoking or smoking less can be part of it.
>>
>>1152731
Buy a top-o-matic
>>
Grow your own tobacco. The flavor is much better. A lot cheaper and I mean maybe like a tenth of the cost. Then just roll your own by hand or get a cigarette stuffer I think they're called.
>>
>there are people who actually struggle with rollies
How embarrassing
>>
I just roll my cigs. you'll improve pretty quickly, just commit to it.
>>
>there are people who actually struggle to quit

Just stop consuming cigarettes if you hate tobacco so much you weakwilled faggot. Nicotine withdrawal symptoms aren't real, you're like those people who complain about their caffeine withdrawal because they haven't had their daily coffee. The trick is to not be a soft cock.
>>
>>1153049
This dude
>>1152746 takes 3 minutes to roll one haha... I remember when I was fifteen...
>>
>>1152865
I do. I am a little autistic about it. I can never do anything half way. I started rolling to save money, so I try to make it as cost efficient as possible. I did the numbers, and I pay under 20 dollars a month to smoke. And I smoke a pack a day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.