[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best upgrades to do to your home. disclaimer, the house was built

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4156.jpg (267KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4156.jpg
267KB, 768x1024px
best upgrades to do to your home.
disclaimer, the house was built in 2016 so it's not old, just sort of boring.
>>
Indirect led lighting under cabinets, above interior soffits etc is fun, easy and looks cool as hell. Let your imagination run wild. Strings of RGB with a remote is cheap on E-Bay
>>
I usually add some garlic potatoes with some of that cheddar shake that goes on popcorn
>>
>>1152480
That or a raindrop showerhead, heated towel rack for the raindrop shower... mmmmmmm
>>
Casing your windows is easy, cheap and looks great. A range hood is another quick and easy upgrade. Focus on kitchen and bathrooms if nothing else.
>>
damn I want a porterhouse now
>>
>>1152487
yea, thats a great idea. Thanks.
>>
>>1152487
More than likely they ran the sheetrock back into the window so casing will interfere with the window closing properly. You'll have to remve the rock to do it right
>>
oh, and those non slam drawers.
>>
a new woman always seems to cheer me up
>>
>>1152507
Well I just dumped my Fiancee, thanks to her being gone my credit has gone up enough for me to get this new home in the first place.
>>
Dimmer switches for rooms are a great easy start... led 60 watt bulbs are also stupid cheap. Shelving in a garage... putting ceiling fans in bedrooms... better/ more interesting light fixtures instead of contractor grade cheap bullshit... replace the cheap hollow core doors with doors that don't feel like you could put a boot through them when drunk... lot depends on what's in the house to start..

As that one guy said Led under counter lighting is nice...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.