[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

can anyone design an a6 notebook cover for me? in terms of measurements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (901KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
901KB, 1000x664px
can anyone design an a6 notebook cover for me? in terms of measurements and all that so I can make it from spare cloth or whatever I have laying around?
>>
File: notebook cover.png (20KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
notebook cover.png
20KB, 1240x1748px
>>1152422
Here you are, did I do good?
>>
>>1152431
read the pinned thread retard
>>
File: A6.jpg (90KB, 550x691px) Image search: [Google]
A6.jpg
90KB, 550x691px
>>1152432
>Welcome to /diy/, a place to:
>Post and discuss /diy/ projects, ask questions regarding /diy/ topics and exchange ideas and techniques.

I can't see the part where anons are encouraged to get us to do their dirty work for them. How is anyone but OP supposed to know what sort of notebook he wants? There are plenty of templates out there for both the dimensions, such as pic related, and for notebook covers. Or are you complaining that I didn't censor my pencil dong on a blue board?

>Some friendly suggestions for posting:
> - First ask Google, then ask /diy/. Your question will probably be better received if you do so.
>Google
>>
>>1152435
I told you
I mean for the entire cover, like a slip cover, from side to side, fold over, sleeves for the cover and back
don't bitch and sperg out at me that I'm asking people to be involved with a project they might be interested in
faggot
>>
>>1152437
Wait, so you want a template for a cover that goes over a notebook? Because "a6 notebook cover" isn't very specific, I assumed you were talking about bookbinding. The "in terms of measurements" part could be referring to the relative dimensions of the pattern on the cover, the dimensions of the A6 paper size, or the dimensions of a folding template, which of course will vary depending on cover size, cover thickness, and book thickness. An A6 notebook usually refers to the size of the pages, and the cover is often not the same size. For that you'd have to measure your own notebook, even do some trial an error with newspaper. It's not tough.

By the triviality of these answers, you're probably referring instead to the dimensions of the cover pattern, which is something you'll have to work out once you pick what patterns and fonts you want.

And if you want someone on /diy/ to come up with a design or pattern that's nicer than what already exists on the google machine, good luck.
>>
>>1152422
>>1152437

>design an a6 notebook cover for me

fuck off, not /diy/
>>
>>1152422
>Can someone /diy/ for me
Lad what
>>
>>1152482
lol just a part

>>1152444
thanks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.