[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience with using Plastic Dip? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Does anyone have experience with using Plastic Dip? I'm thinking of spraying my car rims a matte black, but I've never used this stuff before.
>>
Fuck, plasti dip. Damn auto correct
>>
It's ok but it sucks if some one scratches it but other than that is good to use for a bit
>>
Take your time and it will look good and last long. Don't rub up on a curb and don't do it if you need tires soon... the tire process will ruin your work.

Take your wheels and centercaps off. Tape off the valve stem and place index cards around the edge of the wheel between the wheel and tires. Your first coat should be very thin. It works as a bonding layer. Take your time with coats. The more the better and let them dry thoroughly. It's very hard to get rid of runs.

Hope this helps
>>
>>1149685
Don't be lazy op, do this
https://youtu.be/9WQiqYlpxoY
>>
>>1149685

better get those tires re-balanced after doing that shit...
>>
>>1149756
>>1149837
Thanks a lot, I'm going to try it this weekend. Hopefully it turns out alright
>>
Its easy to work with. You want at least 4 coats. 1 light and then 3+ cover coats. Yiunwont need to balance after.
>>
I plasti dipped my entire '94 Jetta matte black because I hated the forest green color.
Took me two days and about $90 worth of Plasti dip cans but it looked pretty fucking legit.
Only part that looked shitty was the hood because I didn't take it off to spray it and ended up with some striping. You couldn't even tell if you were more than 5 feet from it though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.