[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have one of these showers but it seems to be failing, the water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: $_35.jpg (17KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
17KB, 300x274px
I have one of these showers but it seems to be failing, the water doesn't get very hot any more even though I can hear the element working. It actually seems to be hotter on the lower setting. The spring element is still intact but it's a couple of years old now. Is it worth replacing the spring or is the head just fucked?
>>
>>1146250

Get a proper boiler before you kill yourself with one of these...
>>
>>1146250
just buy a new one they dont cost that much. also install a boiler like other anon said before you get electrozapped when showering
>>
File: DSCN1094.jpg (135KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1094.jpg
135KB, 1600x1200px
>>1146250
You need more Amps. 60 should do it.
>>
>>1146310
It used to work though, that's the strange thing. It gradually got worse and worse.
>>
>third-worlders
>>
>>1146250
https://youtu.be/cNjA0aee07k
>>
>>1146315

Probably build up in the element. I took mine apart, cleaned it, put it back together and it worked much better.

>>1146257
>>1146277

Proper boilers in some countries cost more than the houses they are being put in. Also one of these units costs a months savings were the element costs 2 days savings. I have not heard of anyone dieing in their shower from electric shock in my country. If there is a bad connection to ground you feel a single near the head and if you let it get worse than that you deserve what you get.
>>
>>1146354
Can't you just take a cold shower in your hot third world country?
>>
>>1146361

I do, but my wife is an American so she doesn't understand the concept of finding comfort in what is available. Though being showered in water 6C below ambient can be uncomfortable.

I won the no A/C war by bargaining with hot showers.

Even Canadians beg for hot water showers when they visit.
>>
>>1146250
open it up, check if the heating elements are still connected.
>>
>>1146366
>american wife

really?
>>
>>1146455

Yep. Straight out of California.

I don't know what I am doing.
>>
>>1146490
>using this in america

not sure it is even legal anywhere in trumpsland
>>
>>1146510

Read the responses. My wife is American. That doesn't mean I live in America.
>>
>>1146510
>being unsure of what America is
>>
>>1146366
>my wife is an American
>>1146490
>Straight out of California.

Californian is not necessarily American - in face, most likely not.
>>
>>1146250
I found the 3rd world shithole citizen. Let me guess, Haiti or Kazakhstan?

Anyways, I hope you get electrocuted and die so that I don't have to waste any more tax dollars on foreign aid going to your country.
>>
>>1146531
Cheers bud, appreciate it.
>>
>>1146524

Her family has been in California since the gold rush and her father was one of those stereotypical surfer dudes in his youth.

But you guys are confusing. Calling Jamaicans who just got their green cards "African Americans" and Chinese looking women whose slant eyed grandparents onwards can't speak a lick of Chinese being identified as Mandarin.
>>
>>1146531

>Haiti or Kazakhstan

I see you have been watching CNN. Your geography and knowledge of global events must be impeccable.
>>
>>1146512
>doesn't mean I live in America

I'm guessing you do but not in the united states part.

Those things can't be that complicated surely.
>>
>>1146554

I dont live in the Americas actually. But it's probably my fault for falling in with the hip crowd and the majority of the United States of Americananians to refer to the U.S.A as America.

Anywhere outside of the USA is referred to by country name, ie. Brazil, Venezuela Canada, Panama, etc.
>>
>>1146556
United States of Mexico is referred to as Mexico
United States of America is referred to as America
I don't see the problem.
>Some people just like to bitch.
>>
>>1146315
This is probably a mineralization problem.

Open it up.

The element will likely have a lot of mineral build up. Lightly brush it off and soak in a vinegar solution. Every 15 minutes or so use your brush on it to break loosened material off.
>>
>>1146562
Someone from USA would think this.
The problem isn't so much you refer to it as America but that too many dipshit fatcunt idiots are clueless about their own continent.
>>
>>1146552
kek, you know nothing about america besides some shitskin's liberal interpretation of what america's social norms are.
>>
>>1146552
>Chinese being identified as Mandarin.
I've never heard any chinks being called Mandarin, that's the language they (might) speak.
>>
File: 1446927392932.jpg (47KB, 406x598px) Image search: [Google]
1446927392932.jpg
47KB, 406x598px
>>1146310
>>
>>1146552
>Calling Jamaicans who just got their green cards "African Americans"
So, if everyone in my family was descended from Swedish stock, white skin, blues eyes, blond hair, the works, and we just happened to stop over in, say, Cuba, for a few generations before moving onto the USA, we'd be "Cuban Americans?? The fuck?

The motherfuckers in Jamaica now came from Africa as part of the slave trade. They are 92% of the population. The native people were wiped out by the Spanish and diseases generations ago. They are Africans living in Jamaica just like you have a bunch of Europeans living in the US.
>>
File: chuveiro of doom.jpg (2MB, 1784x4184px) Image search: [Google]
chuveiro of doom.jpg
2MB, 1784x4184px
Just leaving my OC here....

inb4 dozens of quotes
>>
>>1146581
Must be great to be a citizen of a country with 100% literacy and where everyone has an IQ above 145 and a degree in world geography.
>>
File: 1460398792910.png (59KB, 464x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460398792910.png
59KB, 464x450px
>>1146887
WTF
>>
>>1146887
I don't get it, what's the problem?
>>
>>1146887
>That unconnected ground

Sure because why would you need it in that situation?
>>
>>1147048
The ground is quite often not connected on these types of showers. Somehow people don't generally die in them still.
>>
File: dangerous.png (265KB, 872x330px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous.png
265KB, 872x330px
>>
If you like this, you might be interested in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f14nv3uf2ik
>>
File: columbia_pictures_logo_520[1].jpg (25KB, 485x520px) Image search: [Google]
columbia_pictures_logo_520[1].jpg
25KB, 485x520px
>>1146581
Show us another country with 'America' is the name then. The Confederate States don't count as they aren't around anymore. Anyway, it's not like we enforce that shit or anything. We call us Americans, or more likely some other regional nickname, but we aren't requiring anyone else to do it. They just call us that anyway. I mean, what the fuck else would you call us? United Stateians? Columbians?
>>
>>1147073
Good job missing the point.
>>
>>1147054

The ground is actually connected in most situations.

Those shown are often unique situations, which is why people take pictures.

Most people don't take pictures of shit that is commonplace.

>Hai guys look at this thing that you know already.

Sure it happens sometimes but very infrequently

t. Dude that lives amongst these "super ducha Quattro" units
>>
>>1147132
Sure thing hun, whatever you say.
>>
File: 1485614463281.gif (2MB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1485614463281.gif
2MB, 250x333px
>>1146250
>has a suicide shower

the absolute madman
>>
File: 17C.jpg (559KB, 1722x3061px) Image search: [Google]
17C.jpg
559KB, 1722x3061px
>>1146257
It's 100% safe
>>
>>1146310
I wouldn't be bothered by electric showers too much if every one didn't have like a fucking million exposed wires sticking out of them
>>
That thing will electrocute the fuck out of u mate
>>
File: 6066402507_e73b997829_b.jpg (348KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6066402507_e73b997829_b.jpg
348KB, 768x1024px
Guys i have one of these heated chairs but i need help wiring it up. Can anyone help me out? Yeah i know blabla it's dangerous, but i can't afford a room heater.
>>
>>1146753
Fuck off, citrus nigger
>>
>>1146887
Are you on the set of the new Saw movie?
Seriously though, I just spent 2 years in Texas without a water heater. I can see being desperate for a hot bath but not to the point where I would plug my showerhead into an outlet.
>>
>>1149247
I spent three months in a Texas Summer quite a few moons ago.

Even the cold tap water felt warm. Fuck a hot shower in that heat.
>>
>>1149247
>>1149445
>being in Texas
>not being used to the heat
>not having AC
It's like y'all yankee faggots want to be uncomfortable.
>t. a real Texan
>>
Why are people such gigantic pussies about these showers? Do they just not know how electricity works?
>>
>>1149476
I've lived In Texas my whole life and never once met someone who was used to the heat here.
>>
>>1147073
Yanks works pretty well for me
>>
>>1150912
Yank or Yankee refers specifically to people that live in the North Eastern portion of the US. New England. In some parts of the US, mostly former Confederate states, it is a disparaging term for 'Northerners". You would never call someone from, say, Georgia or Tennisee a Yankee. It would probably get you punched. If you said it to someone from Wisconson or California or whatever they would probably laugh at you or at least be confused as to why you would call them that.

If Yank is acceptable to you then calling someone from Scotland 'English' should also pass muster.
>>
>>1150941

Thanks for the education, I didn't know that.

But man, almost all "persons of the usa" whom I encounter think Ireland is part of England. Thinking Scotland is is forgivable considering they have the same queen (though highly likely to get a slap if you utter it out loud in Scotland) but we've been a fully independent Republic for almost a century.

Get educated guys. The only reason we don't throw smacks around for the mistake (in Ireland) is cos correcting people gives us a swelling pride (in our dick).

Canadians are just as bad, or even worse because they are independent but adopted the Queen instead of manning up and declaring a republic
>>
>>1151225
because republics are fucking horrible. it sure as fuck hasn't done your country any good

>>1150941
outside the US yank = American. sure it's completely different within the US but that's irrelevant really
>>
>>1151240
>outside the US yank = American
It's more along the lines of "heavy influenced by the British, Yank = American". I've never heard anyone use it in my travels unless they were trying to be at least mildly insulting. Similarly, if I wanted to be mildly insulting to someone from 'the isles' I would call them a Limey, Mick, or, my personal favorite, Haggistani. I haven't heard a good one for the Welsh yet but I'm sure it's out there. All of the good ones related to fucking sheep seem to be taking by New Zealanders.

When I did a tour in Korea I never hear the term Yank used. Same with my many trips to Japan at that time. Did a tour of Germany also and while I did hear it, it was rare. Again, it was someone trying to be insulting. No one in Iraq or Kuwait used it. I've never heard anyone in Mexico use it either. Even in Spanish, they call us "Americanos".

Really, it's the only good term. Most people I have met bristle at being called something as broad as the name of their continent other than Australians and people from the USA. I know of no one from a central or south American country that would want to be called American. Similarly, people from Afrika, Europe, and Asia don't like such broad generalizations. Most of the people I have met from the UK don't like to be called European and most 'Europeans" don't like being called such either. The few Russians I've met from the eastern part of the country hate being called Asian. They consider themselves Russian first and European as a last resort even if they were born on the Pacific coast. Hell, even the people in Japan and Korea disliked being called Asian. I'm sure it's some subtle form of nationalist pride that sets in at the very least. Or, worst case, some form of racism or ethnocentrism. No one wants to be lumped in with the people from the 'bad part'.
>>
>>1149017
Looks great. Guy even has a CFL so you know he cares about shit.
>>
>>1150394
You obviously have no friends and no-one likes you, anon.

Every other male I've talked to in Texas boasts about how used to the heat he is and how all the complainers are either Californians or pussies.
>inb4 they're the same thing.
>>
>>1151240
Becoming a Republic literally turned Ireland around, what are you talking about. No point making defenses here but if you think we'd be better off with a high fucking king then you're fucking high
>>
>>1151446
>Californians aren't used to heat
You funny man.
>>
>>1152002
That's not actually what was said, but Texas does indeed get quite hotter for longer than California every year. Even more so if you take into account the actual land mass that stays above 95°F for as long as it does (sometimes starting in April ---> September, rarely below 100°F from May ---> July) in Texas.

90% of the people I hear complaining about the heat are Californians who act surprised after they moved here because "Texas (especially Austin, SA, and Houston) is just like, cheap California with more jobs, right?"
>>
>complaining about a suicide shower head
PicOfWaterHeaterWithShortedRedHotGroundConnectedToGasMain.jpg
>>
>>1147073
The British originally called us 'Americans', as in British America.
Then they got all pissed-of and bent out of shape because be beat their asses and left their Kingdom.
SO that is when they started calling us "Yanks" because of patriot soldiers singing that song ---- Which, BTW, was in response to them saying we were just rubbish, yankee doddle dandies ---
Well F U to all those British a-holes!

Also --> Do not Yank me!
>>
>>1152378
ALSO--
I'm from West Coast

NOT Yankee-land, those SOBs live in the North East, and think they own the fkin place - I hope their little islands sink into the Atlantic soon
>>
Get an on demand propane heater. 120 bucks.
>>
>>1153018
That's, like, 460 years worth of salary for those fucks in the third world. If it weren't for all the aid the first world was sending them they'd all starve to death or die of polio.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.