[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone teach me how to read and understand what I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Can someone teach me how to read and understand what I'm looking at, or even just point me in the right direction? I don't know what even to google for this because I don't really know what it is. A blueprint? An AutoCAD rendering? I have no idea. If someone who knows this shit can explain it to me then I'd be really thankful. All I know is it's something related to a building layout.
>>
File: floor plan.png (190KB, 666x477px) Image search: [Google]
floor plan.png
190KB, 666x477px
>>1145032
>File: universal-studios-soundstage
>>
looks like a reflected ceiling plan - meant to show ceiling features (beams, lighting, clearances). You usually have a variety of plans in a design package - flloorplan, reflected ceiling plan, floor finish possibly, construction plan, elevations, details etc etc
>>
>>1145032
You are looking at a floor plan of Universal Studios Florida Stage 19.

It is showing fire lane which is the area that must stay clear for fire escape. It is showing the Desisti flying lighting grid which is the fixtures for lighting on the ceiling.

The left image is an elevation of the interior space, drawn sideways to correspond to the plan, it is showing the dimensions of the trolley beams for trolley to run along.
>>
>>1145032
It's an image, kind of like a picture on your computer. Similar to the difference between vinyl records and .wma's. This whole website is mostly based around them.
>>
>>1145032
Architectural drawings.
>>
>>1145040
I think I'm most confused on the doors. It looks to me like the red line is indicating a 'usable interior' and yet the doors are out at the far edges.

Also, does the trapezoid on the image labeled 'elevation' indicate walls, or light arrays, or something else? I thought there might be a legend or another page, but neither seems to exist.
>>
>>1146498
>usable interior
Yes, fire lane area stays clear for fire escape

>elevation
It should be more of a section of the floor plan and an elevation of the beam itself, the trapezoid is the support of the beam or the "legs".

>legend
There is nothing that needs legend, it is all labelled
>>
File: 1479693143203.png (164KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1479693143203.png
164KB, 480x352px
>>1145040
>>1146506
stop helping him plan his attack if he wants to be a terrorist let him figure it out on his own
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.