[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend saw this on instagram. She asked the seller how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Girlfriend saw this on instagram. She asked the seller how much and it was too god damn much.

I'm handy with a needle and thread on account of grams teaching us to sew as kids.

I remember an anon posting a how-toin the leather thread a while back. Does anyone happen to have it saved?
>>
have you picked out a dog to get that fur from?
>>
>>1143489
Ive got a couple coyote from my aunt's farm
>>
File: 1000milestare.jpg (7KB, 212x240px) Image search: [Google]
1000milestare.jpg
7KB, 212x240px
>>1143489
>>1143491
>>
>>1143459
Yeah buddy that’s his own hair. That little faggot got his own jet airplane. That little faggot he’s a millionaire.
>>
>>1143819
Banging on them bongoes like a chimpanzee
>>
>>1143459
>too god damn much
You'd be surprised how expensive good fur is.
You see those furfags?
The ones with good looking suits?
You're looking at a couple thousand bucks there.
>>
>>1143939
and no, they do not use real fur.
>>
File: 1456228599481.jpg (112KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1456228599481.jpg
112KB, 445x503px
>>1143939
>>1143940

fury detected
>>
>>1143459

that looks like the shit humpty hump wears to compliment his big ass nose
>>
>>1143939
Was at an anime con and there was a vendor booth that was selling fur suits for $1000+.
>>
>>1143459
>too god damn much.
How much was it? I tried pricing fur for projects and getting the really nice really plush stuff was getting pricey. Had to settle for cheaper quality.
>>
>>1144190
A lot of craftsmanship goes into a quality one, the head alone can have moving parts, powered air circulation, and even fiber optics.
>>
>>1144317
the hat was $1000.

I'm working on a pattern from a cheap target hat I just got on clearance yesterday. I found a site that has some good prices on furs, and I'm pretty sure the anon that posted the instructions suggested them too. Glacier Wear.
>>
>>1144317
>>1144566
go to thrift stores or flea markets. they always have a few have cheap old fur coats
>>
>>1143941
>fury
reeeee
>>
>>1144644
Effay here, most of them have women's coats, some of which will fit if you are scrawny and short.
>>
>>1143819
Is that money for nothing?
>>
>>1144777
i thought you were cutting them up? antique furs make great raw material
>>
>>1143459
I remember the thread and posts you're talking about. I made a hat from a coyote coat I got at goodwill.

I measured my head and got 23". I added 2.25" to that to account for seams and such. So 25.25"

I made the ears 4"×8" with a round at the bottom. Cut 4 of those. Two for the inside and two outside.

Cut pieces 3.5"wide and long enough to go around the head.

Cut 2 pieces 3.75" wide and 8"long for the front flap.
Take your hats circ. And subtract 16. 4" for each flap, 8" for your face. Cut 2 pieces 3.5" wide and as long as this measurement. This part covers your neck
The anon said you can do a round top, but an oval fits better so I cut it in an oval shape. With the chosen circ.

Then you need a liner material with the 3.5" band and matching oval. I just used the lining of the jacket and quilted some batting to it for insulation.

Sew up the outside pieces of the hat.
Then sew the inside together.
Then sew up the front flap but leave the bottom of the flap unsewn.

Turn each of the outside and inside of the hat inside out. Put them together so the hat will get sewn up inside out. Start sewing the seam at the back of the hat and around the front of the ears DO NOTsew up the front portion of the hat, you need this opening to turn the hat right side out.

Turn the hat right side out.

Take the front flap. Sew the front panel of the front flap to the INSIDE of the hat. Now from the outside of the fur sew up the last seam between the hidden panel of the front flap and the top of the hat.

Fold the flap up and finagle a couple stitches through the fur to hold it up.

If you want some ties the stuff those in between the two layers in the ears at the bottom as you sew past. Theyll be right when you flip it rightside out.
>>
>>1143939

I was going to ask how you know this so well, but then I realized I don't give 2 shits on what you fap to, as long as you're not actually fucking dogs.
>>
>>1145071
Thanks based desu
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 197x132px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 197x132px
>>1143941
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.