[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it fixable or at least ... improvable? also why is god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170311-150524.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170311-150524.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
is it fixable or at least ... improvable?

also why is god so fucking cruel :(
>>
>>1143109

Whut, I say, whut in tarnation did yah do there boy?
>>
>>1143109
have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
File: trigger.jpg (36KB, 564x402px) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
36KB, 564x402px
>>1143109

See how it sound now. I may have made it sound better than new.
>>
>>1143109
Put tape on the inside
cover in epoxy
Remove tape
>>
>>1143137

I'd cover it in wood filler, will take paint better.
>>
Cut a portion off the edge and build a long arm rest that covers the newly enlarged hole. May require some skill tho.
>>
>>1143158
Also, it may not be worth it either. That looks like a cheap ass guitar (may be wrong).
>>
>>1143109
what happened?
>>
>>1143375
I was playing a gig in a bar and some drunks didn't like my style.
A fight broke out and someone took a swing at me with a mic stand.
I stepped back and held my guitar up for protection.
I was OK but the mic stand hit my guitar.
I may just leave it this way to remind me how it saved me.
>>
>>1143381
damn dude, your life sounds like a movie. What sort of music do you make? any links?
>>
>>1143383
actually, his mom was bringing his tendies down to him and he got so excited he jumped up with joy and when he did he dropped his guitar.
He was happy to get the tendies but still blames his mom for what happened to his path to fame and fortune (his guitar)
>>
What really happened:
>OP got drunk/angry and shot his guitar.

As a guitarist, nothing can or should be done that will actually improve anything. The guitar looks fairly cheap to begin with and filling the fucking thing with epoxy or reconstructing any part of it will completely destroy its ability to properly resonate. Figure out what it's coated with (probably polyurethane) and spray up the bullet hole to protect the wood. This will not cover up any damage; it will only protect the wood from the environment and further damage.
>>
>>1143381
is your style "pussy ass lying faggot"?
>>
>>1143458
Looks nothing like a bullet hole. OP probably demanded his mom bring him tendies for din din but mom brought him nugs and french fries instead because they were out, so OP go mad and threw the plate in anger and damaged his guitar.
>>
>>1143477
op here, this was the closest
>>
>>1143381
Should have stuck to the classics like "Stand By Your Man" and the theme from Rawhide.
>>
>>1143594
I get that reference Anon... +1 internets, and a hearty kek, to you!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.