[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future inlaws coming tommorow. Was painting all last night with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (138KB, 358x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 358x425px
Future inlaws coming tommorow. Was painting all last night with girl friend. Had to use binz on water stains and smell was really going to my head. Girlfriend didnt want to open window cause it was cold outside and she would get cold. Smell was making me really light headed. Just noticed this wat do?
>>
>>1141306
First off, dont even think about switching it.

It's probably old cloth wire in a metal box, judging from the outlet. The cloth will probably disintegrate if you move it. If you were experienced you wouldnt be asking, if you mess it up you'll either be calling someone experienced that'll charge you a lot, or you'll catch something on fire cause it'll be arcing inside the box.

Pull the house main fuse or flip the main breaker. If it's oil based paint use a thinner and scrape it off or if its latex just peel it off. If you go the thinner route don't use something that melts platic(like acetone) and make sure its completely dry before putting power back on.

If you dont feel like losing all power in the house it should be a 20 amp circuit. Doesnt mean it will be though.

Should have just taken the plates off, an ounce of prevention etc etc.
>>
>>1141306
>future inlaws
don't worry, they arn't

>coming tomorrow
invite them into your deadly fume filled traphouse.

>didn't open window
>smell making light headed
just breath it in, you and your girlfriend needs time to adjust to the new atmosphere.

>just noticed this wat do
paint the plugs as well to make them color matching.
>>
>>1141318
Don't listen to this idiot. Just use a knife and scrape that shit off asap, make sure to get in there good and deep (like you try to with the gf), and don't bother cutting the power anywhere, that'll just slow you down. It's perfectly safe OP. As always, post results!
>>
>>1141306
tough cookies

it will dry in its own time

>>1141318
someone didn't read the sticky
>>
>>1141319
OP here well the fucking problem is this is the plug which i plug in the source of light for my living room, cant sit in the bedroom or dining room all night with company
>>
>>1141306

Jam it in.
>>
>>1141306
>turn off breaker
>declog with pokey jabbey
>>
>>1141306
>Girlfriend didnt want to open window cause it was cold outside and she would get cold. Smell was making me really light headed.

how many times did you hit her in front of her parents?
>>
>>1141306
Lick it
>>
File: 1481394515383.jpg (35KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1481394515383.jpg
35KB, 600x431px
>>1141306
You could try this
>>
>>1141321
This. Go slow and wing it.
>>
>>1141306
Air out the place
Give your GF a coat.
Stop pulling images from other threads and pretending they are your images, phone poster.
>>
>OP comes to /diy/ asking for solutions for the obvious
>Think that responses would be pretty sensible but asking him if he is retarded
>The responses are just as bad

You Americans need your hands held just as much as the Brits I fucking swear
>>
>>1141306
Wut
>>
File: 783478322103.png (38KB, 179x120px) Image search: [Google]
783478322103.png
38KB, 179x120px
>>1141321
I wish you were first post. Fuck it, TPBP
>>
switch off breaker
get a flat screwdriver
remove faceplate
remove receptacle
replace receptacle with new one
replace faceplate with new one
remove girlfrend
>>
>>1141306
Do what everyone else does... shrug your shoulders and then push it the plug. But you have to look at the blockage and then shrug your shoulders or it won't work.
>>
>>1141781
>Stop pulling images from other threads and pretending they are your images, phone poster
This.
You know for such a slow board I would have thought more people would have recognized this already.
OPs a fucking faggot, LARPing about having a GF
>>
I saw this picture last week in another thread. Nice try, OP.
>>
>>1141306
get drunk and belligerent.
>>
>>1141862
board is full of graybeards
what do you expect
>>
>>1142003
> board is full of graybeards
Thats right. When you become one of us you'll realise that you don't actually need to have your little special snowflake voice of disapproval heard, and you'll learn to simply ignore shit. This thread would have 404'd with fuck all replies if you faggots could learn some fucking self control.
>>
>>1141306
>2007
Nice try OP, but I'm pretty sure this was posted less than a week ago.
>>
>>1142034
Actual proof:
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.