[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to deal with soda blasting fallout in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

What's the best way to deal with soda blasting fallout in the back yard? Last time I used the soda blaster I worked in a tub that caught most of the soda that didn't float away in a cloud, but after that I carelessly hosed it out and ended up with a patch of dead grass thinking that it would be more or less harmless. What can I do to treat the residue before dumping it? Aside from making a giant science-fair volcano with vinegar I was thinking of just putting it in a tub of water and leaving it to sit for a while.

Really want to do some large projects but I don't have an enclosed space to catch all the dust, so it would be nice if I could come up with a responsible way to do it in the open and not poison everything around me.
>>
>>1141214
Just stop.
>>
>>1141214

Dissolve in water, add cleaning vinegar till it's neutral and put it down the drain?
>>
>>1141214
>thinking that it would be more or less harmless
you are thinking pressure washing i.e. just water

>treat the residue
mix with an acid to neutralize it i.e. citric acid

>leaving it to sit for a while
never go full retard
>>
>>1141214

There are neutral soft blasting media by the way, Maxx strip and walnut.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.