[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have a clue what this is? I found more than 30 of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: IMAG0420.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0420.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
Anyone have a clue what this is? I found more than 30 of these small glass bottles thrown into my crawlspace.
>>
File: IMAG0421.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0421.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
>>1140928
they have a strange top.
>>
Could be insulin vials with a needle guide in the cap, pop the top off and if its got a rubber seal on the inside of the lid, that's what they might be
>>
>>1140937
>covertly injecting insulin and chucking the evidence under someone's house
Insulin, suuuure.
>>
>>1140943
Well, could be morphine vials
Lick them to be sure
>>
>>1140928
They're about the size and color for nitro glycerin tablets, but that top isn't right for that. Probably something illicit.
>>
>>1140928
blood vials

you have a vampire in the house

get out
>>
drugs
>>
File: amyl[2].jpg (22KB, 293x377px) Image search: [Google]
amyl[2].jpg
22KB, 293x377px
>>1140928
amyl nitrate (poppers) - you running a gay disco in your 'crawlspace' there, anon?

dont (usually) have those insets tho - but, they also way big (10-20ml?) to be insulin vial, no? Also get some aroma shit in bottles loike that, again, figure out what the inset is, you got it mystery solved.
>>
>>1140951
kek
>>
>>1140951
Diabetic, gay butt vampire on amyl
>>
>>1140956
I second this. The brown color is to stop the chemical degrading in UV.
>>
>>1140929
The top looks like a filler valve
>>
Put a piece of iron on the lid and see if it sticks?
>>
File: 1444721727414.png (356KB, 820x541px) Image search: [Google]
1444721727414.png
356KB, 820x541px
>>1140937
Former euronurse here.
Vials aren't made like that, especially if there's a needle guide like shown. It would be impossible to clean before/after use. Vials often have a flat top.

Maybe the top is some kind of connector. The place I work to use lubricant cartridges connected directly to machines, and when they change it, the lubricant doesn't spill out, even though the cartridge is upside down.
>>
File: IMG_1068.jpg (22KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.jpg
22KB, 225x300px
>>1141018
It looks like they are old spray perfume bottles. I think the old sprayers were removable and sold separately.
>>
>>1140928
aren't you the guy from /b/ that drink those on livecam aren't you?

If not, just don't drink them
>>
That's how they stored crack in the 1930s
>>
>>1141127
>crack >1930s
>crack >injection based vial

Get the fuck out, kid
>>
>>1141147
>kid
>fails at meme arrows
Lol, that's rich
>>
>>1140928
Almost looks like a vial for an old "jet injector".
That's a lock top so it's meant to fix to something and it doesn't look like a self-injector style, those usually had a plunger at the bottom (old Novocain ampules)
>>
>>1141441
I havent seen jet in vials since I passed through Klamath falls
>>
>>1141441
>jet injector
Taking me back to Desert Storm, forming a line while corpsmen blasted god knows what into our arms.

Told us it was an anti anthrax prophylactic or something, now I've got the shakes.
>>
>>1141508
Kek. That sucks you sure it's just not from the drinking of all that booze mate?
>>
Old pill bottles ?
>>
>>1140928
usually small amber vials like that are used to store liquid PCP.

Not joking, I found some in one of my rental units
>>
>>1141509
>booze
I fucking wish. I spent 97 hours sitting inside an M1 Abrams, ready to start loading shells if the shooting started.
>>
>>1140928
Love how everyone jumps to fucking drugs, I know the world is fucked, but c'mon.. Looks like a bottle for essential oils or something. Used to have loads and a few bottles looked just like that. The cap/plug thing looks about right too, just makes the oils come out in drops rather than flow.
>>
>>1143388
everyone jumps to drugs because they were hidden in a crawlspace... If they are just bottles for essential oils then they would have gone in the trash
>>
>>1143484
Yes that's a good point, but maybe they weren't "hidden" at all though, just simply ran out and thrown somewhere where they'd be out of sight, out of mind. Point simply being more than just drugs are stored in small bottles.
>>
File: oil.jpg (13KB, 394x171px) Image search: [Google]
oil.jpg
13KB, 394x171px
>>1140928
Bottles for essential oils.

Probably had a hippy type person living there before you.

>>1143484
Seems more likely they were stored in a box and were then spilled?

OP didn't say hidden.
>>
File: IMAG0429.jpg (1MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0429.jpg
1MB, 4208x2368px
Op here. I found them while investigating a water leak from my washing machine's drain. Here is another pic. I'm getting a flashlight so I can take a pic of all the others. They are all over the place right at the bottom of a stairway from the basement/garage to the rest of the house (split level). I could see them being essential oil bottles, but why would they get tossed under the stairs empty?
>>
>>1140928
Nitroglycerine. For heart issues.
>>
poppers

you sniff them and then get fucked in the ass
>>
>>1144169
>Probably had a hippy
TOLD YOU, ITS DROGGS THEN
>>1144180
Im thinkin now, maybe, aroma, some type of - the inset works as a drop doser, was damp there previously, chucked there to mask the smell? If liable to be mice playground, may also be peppermint essence - which doesn't work a fuck either, leastways, not half as effective as a cat, but, peeple believe it does, so, they do.

Is there also a logo or something on the top of bottle, you been hiding from us? Get a closeup of that if poss, ta. Otherwise, if sumbdy medical can confirm, that top is a needle guide? As noted, both amyl and nitro(glycerine..) use that color to stop UV-fuxoring - but nobody fucking sane is injecting either of those in a hurry, and def. not twice.
>>
File: IMAG0432.jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0432.jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
>>1144201
bottle logo
>>
File: IMAG0433.jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0433.jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
Its hard to get in there to take pictures, I've thrown away most of them, but these are hard to reach. On the left side you can see the damage caused by the washer drain leak, and you can also see the prior owner's shitty wiring to add an outlet to the space.
>>
>>1144221
by left I mean right...
>>
>>1144221
Oh look, a fucking label.
That bottle with paper glued to it, that has pictures or words might give us a clue as to what's in that bottle.
>>
File: IMAG0435.jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0435.jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
>>1144231
already got in there and got it... here it is the rest is unreadable
>>
>>1144236
OP here googled the bottle with the paper
I guess it's essential oils then? Why would someone go to the trouble of tossing these in the crawlspace? any ideas?
>>
>>1144240
Thinking more like they had a collection, were hippies that collected them, or it was a box meant to be thrown away, or maybe a box of them they were going to sell
and then they strayed loose under there.

Is it at a place where shit could roll under or get kicked or swept into?
If they sold them as one of those mlm type things, those could be loose ones that fell out from boxes being moved/carried. Or an old box that rotted out and those are the ones they didn't get up after cleaning up the rest that were scattered on the floor

I'm thinking they weren't empty when they got under there, but the shit just leaked out over time.
>>
>>1144240
Pick your favorite use:
>http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils/thyme-oil.aspx

>Thyme Oil: Generic Use — (an example of)
Insecticide/insect repellent — Thyme oil can keep insects and parasites such as mosquitoes, fleas, lice and moths away.

>Thymus vulgaris linalool — (wot this version was)
This is the most gentle of all thyme chemotypes. Referred to as "garden thyme," this variation has potent antiparasitic and antifungal properties, and is grown in high altitudes.

Imma going for insects/sterilisation (mold?)
Either way, >>1144169 was right, Hippy Shit 'ere, and no mistake - also popular for hand sterilisation, anti-bacterial wash, but prob. not in those quantities (needs vastly diluted). Hippys would also leave their empty shit (when at home, obv.) all over the place as well, it all adds up, apart from the fact, the bottles are empty and closed, that is. Check there are no Hippys still on the premises - they start breeding down there? your crawlspace will look like the Manson Ranch in no time.
>>
>>1144180
Anon, i think you got an infestation of imps
>>
>>1141508
>>1143339
>now I've got the shakes
>I spent 97 hours sitting inside an M1 Abrams, ready to start loading shells if the shooting started.
Congratulations on your depleted uranium and/or heavy metal fume inhalation
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.