[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, How would I go about to making a smaller pic related? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: destapa.jpg (5KB, 316x159px) Image search: [Google]
destapa.jpg
5KB, 316x159px
Hi,

How would I go about to making a smaller pic related? I got my ear clogged and want to try with this instrument since I've already tried with a hair pin, my nails, a fodled clip and other stuff. I thing the pumping motion will help because when I do it with my finger it kind of de-clogs, I just need something with more de clogging power.
>>
>>1137436
idiot go get an ear irrigation kit or try some hydrogen peroxide before you fuck up your ear drum
>>
Have fun with your popped eardrum.

Other anon has it right. Even just some warm peroxide poured down the ear with head held at an angle can be enough, but get one of those turkey baster like things if you can.
>>
>>1137436
Have you tried plugging your nose and exhaling with your mouth closed to force air through your ear?
>>
Try Drano OP, should do the trick.
>>
>>1137466
>>1137470
now boys, let darwinism do its thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170228-101210.png (728KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170228-101210.png
728KB, 1440x2560px
>>1137436
>>
>>1137471
>force air through your ear

That only clears a clogged eustachian tube. You can't actually force air through your ear (without blowing out your eardrum). That said, a blocked eustachian tube may be what OP is suffering from and mistaking that for a clogged outer ear canal.

A doctor needs to diagnose the exact problem.

On a side note, I have a flexible cable inspection camera. I've put it in my ear (not very deep) to verify that a blocked sensation was NOT ear wax or a cockroach nesting in there.
>>
~$8 - why /diy/
>>
Don't do this, you ever tried an armpit fart with your ear? (just cup your hand around your ear and pump) it hurts. bad. You will ruin your eardrum OP.
>>
File: 1487496583703.jpg (146KB, 598x506px)
1487496583703.jpg
146KB, 598x506px
>>1137436
>>1137475
>ITT op tries to remove all the organs in his head
>>
>>1138384

The gun store I frequent has an owner that shows new customers a .22 air rifle he has. He asks the customer to hold a hand up to he can fire the air rifle into their hand and they can feel how powerful the air rifle is....if the customer lets him do it he tells them to take a gun safety class and then kicks them out of the store for being too stupid to buy a gun from him.
>>
Try Hydrogen Peroxide.
Warm it up a bit first, then dump it in out of the cap. Lay there for about 5 minutes till it quits bubbeling.
Repete if necessary.
>>
>>1137436
>I got my ear clogged

Try blowing it out with compressed air from the other side.
>>
>>1138727
best answer
>>
Buy a waterpik, I cannot stress this enough. The doctor at my local clinic uses one (hopefully sterilizing the tip between uses) to clean wax out of people's ears rather than using it to clean teeth. This fuckers a little electric pressure washer. I used my own in my ears the other day when one of my ears was feeling clogged for about a week and it instantly cleared up my hearing and the clogged feeling as big chunks of wax fell out each ear. Use mildly warm water, crank that sucker up to 8 or 9, bend forward over a sink with a towel over your neck and insert the tip in front of your ear canal and let it rip. It may hurt a tiny bit and I wouldn't do it excessively or too frequently. Getting the chunks out is enough.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.