[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spring is right around the corner now and I'd like to clean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0005.jpg (2MB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
2MB, 2592x1728px
Spring is right around the corner now and I'd like to clean up my back yard as much as possible. We have a problem with water rolling down hill and carrying a lot of mud with it and sometimes carving paths through the dirt during extremely bad rain storms. Often times the mud will end up on the patio and needs to be scraped up. Any tips on how to lessen the damage done by the rain?

I imagine having grass would help with that? We do get grass but it typically shows up a little later, closer to the middle of summer and even then it doesn't 100% cover up the yard, only about 75% leaving the back left 25% pretty much bare.
>>
>>1137148
Grade your yard to face away from the house?

Build a wall infront of your porch...

Wtf is with those retarded steps down? Id fill that with dirt so quickly.
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (2MB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
2MB, 2592x1728px
>>1137151
Just the line separating the yard from the patio
>>
>>1137148
definitely grass, unless the dog tears that shit up

otherwise, mangrove
>>
>>1137179
Yeah she used to, thats why I didn't care in the past. But shes getting older and can't move around very well anymore. I think this might very well be the last year I have her unfortunately.
>>
>>1137148
The fug are you doing/did to the yard at all? Napalmed it? Grass line is lush, green and perfect, right up to the fence line. Tree wont help the (lack of) grass much either.
>>
>Remove pine tree
>grade yard so it all runs away from your house
>test soil
>Fix soil with additives
>plant grass or install sod
>>
>>1137162
This shit is 90% of your problem fyi
>>
>>1137162
You can make a flower boarder/groundcover around the patio, removing some of the soil, to make a basin about three feet back from the edge, so that any soil movement will be caught there. It would spruce things up, as long as the pouch can't get to it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.