[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a project due tomorrow where i have to demonstrate how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: aymeluckycharmz.jpg (78KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
aymeluckycharmz.jpg
78KB, 640x447px
i have a project due tomorrow where i have to demonstrate how to solder to a bunch of normies. any ideas on what i should do for the demonstration???

steam gift card to best idea
>>
>>1136742
You should pretend you can solder, just poke the iron into some circuit board and light a cigarette under it to make some smoke.
>>
>>1136745
thats actually not a bad idea. id ont smoke cigs though. should i use marijuana instead?
>>
>>1136747
Yeah, or even a candle, or a match, or something that makes smoke.
>>
>>1136742
solder some pipes instead
trolling or useful skill?
>>
>>1136742

Get some random wire, and solder/shrink tube them together. Just make loops. You could also find some old circuitboards from ripping apart old electronics, and show how to solder wire to the solder joints.
>>
Have them watch you build a time machine that you can use and go back to when you were first assigned the project. That way you can make a proper plan that doesnt involve asking 4chan.
>>
button, battery, LED

it's no topsy but it should get the job done
>>
>>1136742
>Solder
>Normie's

Since when has soldering been a highly regarded skill? Show them how to sweat copper. That's a more useful skill that less people are any good at.
>>
Make a powerpoint (style points)
Introduce topic: soldering
Where is it used?
pros, cons
different solder, different temps, flux
Different types of soldering, then the type you'll show em

Then the actual demonstration
Have proper fireproof work surface
(have iron already pluggered in to heat up)
Show em it's hot enough and how to find out( if your skin sizzles)
Solder 2 random wires you brought with you
Show there is low resistance through them.
Clean iron. Let it cool. Clean up your workplace
Any questions?

Walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>1136742
buy cheap toy that speaks or makes noise when you press a button

bypass the button
>>
>>1137058
You sound like a really fun guy to hang out with, bringing a PP to a demonstration.
>>
>>1136742
Sjdj
>>
>Bring blowtorch, soldering iron , wires and solder
>don't plug the iron in, heat it using the blowtorch
>tell them the electrical signals from the mains circuit can disrupt the components in circuits so this is the best way
>make massive ball from the solder and put the ends of the wire in it
>touch the solder with the edge of the iron, never use the tip because it cools too fast and changes the microstructure of the solder which can cause computer viruses
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.