[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to build a rolling spice holder rack that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: HTB1YTLhLpXXXXbrXVXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg (19KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1YTLhLpXXXXbrXVXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg
19KB, 500x511px
I'm looking to build a rolling spice holder rack that I could store in my cold pantry. The pantry itself starts above waist height, and I get in via a wooden ikea step.

The space into which I would fit the rolling spice-rack would be 500mm height, 400mm width, 180mm depth, so perfect for me to make it two sided (my jars are 85mm high, and they would be on their sides).

What I'm looking for are tiny caster rollers. Everything I have found are 6-10cm high, but that would look awful, not to mention center of mass would be set too high. I would like them to swivel, so that I can spin the rack.

Do you know any Aliexpress shop or webshop in Europe where I could order 4-6 of such tiny, swiveling rollers?

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>1135798
>all these ridiculous measurements
Convert it to American and come back, kid. Nothin personal.
>>
>>1135800
Go and fuck a bald eagle, you medieval-age shitlord. Muhrican measurements my ass.
>>
Would 25mm castors be any good?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25mm-Dia-Market-Cart-Metal-Plate-Swivel-Wheel-Brake-Casters-Set-4-in-1-/361376124431?hash=item5423b20e0f:g:D~sAAOSwImRYCzI6
>>
>>1135804
Thanks, but the height is a problem. That would be 4.4cm off the ground, right? I'm looking for something in the 2-3cm height range.
>>
>>1135805
I see. You might want to look at ball castors maybe

https://www.locksonline.com/Steel-Ball-Castor-17kg-Load-Capacity-Plate-Fixing-25mm-Diameter-10840.html?gclid=CKTTsp7KqdICFbYW0wod0E8J7A
>>
>>1135809
Hmm, that looks nice. Would it cause any damage on stone, though? The pantry is tiled.
>>
Are you building it yourself out of wood? Why not hide the casters behind a wooden border and add dead weight to the lowest center spot?
>>
>>1135839
Good idea! I would like to make it out of wood, as it would store some 45-55 (depending on height) glass jars.
>>
500mm high, and you're worried about 5-10mm wheel height? I would think the bigger the wheel, the less likely they'll catch on something and tip over.
>>
>>1135969
Maybe you are right.
>>
There's also Nylon Ball Casters.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.