[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stealthily break a toilet? I don't feel like explaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: bathroom-toilet_17475_600x450.jpg (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom-toilet_17475_600x450.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
How can I stealthily break a toilet? I don't feel like explaining why but I want to know how. A standard toilet.

I can't clog it as it's one of those models that's hard to clog. I was thinking about snipping the chain inside the water tank but that would be obvious signs of tampering.
>>
>>1133215
You basically can't without it being horribly obvious. They're stupidly simply so anything going wrong will be caught immediately and either be fixable in five minutes or point right at you for doing it on purpose.
>>
>>1133216
:(
>>
>>1133215
loosen the bolts holding the tank to the bowl.
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 224x224px
>>1133215
Loosen the flange bolts sit on it and then rock back and fourth though this will most likely damage the wax ring and cause a shit and piss leak with every flush
>>
>>1133244
I wasn't looking to make a mess, just make it so that it doesn't work. Either through messing up the flushing dynamics or making it so that the lever doesn't work somehow
>>
File: PicsArt_02-18-08.06.16.jpg (52KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-18-08.06.16.jpg
52KB, 700x496px
>>1133215
This
>>
Adjust it so the water never stops running
>>
>I don't feel like explaining why
then why should anyone feel like making suggestions
>>
>>1133215
Look at the flush arm that the chain attaches to. The flush arm is the part of the flush handle that sticks into the tank.

There should be 3 or 4 holes along the flush arm. The chain will be attached to one of these holes. Move the chain to the hole closest to the flush handle. This will cause a short flushing cycle.

You can get the same effect by lengthening the chain, but that's a little more fiddly.
>>
>>1133249

You could sever the connection between the plunger and the cover for the tank.
>>
>>1133215
Put a layer of plastic wrap under the seat and over the bowl. Make sure there are no creases. Unscrew lightbulb in bathroom. It won't break anything but will be hilarious the next time someone goes to the bathroom.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjHs_FhvwU
>>
Fill a small glass jar with potassium and cover the lid with a coffee filter, affixing it with a rubber band. Balance it on the float mechanism. When the toilet flush lever is pulled the cup will dump itself into the water, and when the water seeps through the filter it will mix with the potassium and turn their water green! It gets a good laugh everytime.
>>
>>1133330
plastic wrap isn't too effective.
mix some gelatine powder into the water in the bowl and let it set overnight. they will need a crane to get it out.
or if you just want to be an asshole use maybe 3:1 sharp sand : cement powder, mix it good before you dump it in.
>>
>>1133215
Install two additional toilets in the bathroom and number them 1, 2 and 4. It'll take a crane to get 'em out!
>>
>>1133215
Take a shit in the top of it.
>>
Flush some dexpan?

Flush some concrete?

Not sure if either are heavy enough to get caught in the bend, but theoretically it could work.

Please don't get a dexpan plug stuck in your pipes or the cities pipes.
>>
File: 2011-08-08-12-27-271.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2011-08-08-12-27-271.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>1133215
Flush one of these down it.

Fucking plumber took over an hour to break it free with an electric declogger.
>>
>>1133646

I bet you payed him hourly as well.
>>
>>1133651
Landlord did
>>
>>1133646
An hour just to break up one measly pickle?
>>
>>1133215
>I don't feel like explaining why
well where's the fun in that?
this is an anonymous image board.
come on anon give us as reason to be in this thread.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>1133612
don't do it OP
>>
>>1133622
>>1133641
underrated
>>
>>1133643
Never heard of dexpan before.
2 bucks a pound from Home Despot?
NEAT.
>>
>>1133646
Den kosher dills LMAO
>>
>>1133215
Why?
>>
>>1133215
So pour some drain cleaner into the toilet and let it sit for about 15 then flush. This erodes the wax seal that seals the toilet to the drain pipe, but in a subtle way that causes incredible damage and misery for the "home owner" before it is diagnosed. Some here have written that you should loosen the bolts, but that is really easy to fix and notice.
>>
>>1133215
If the one checking isn't very handy you could cut the lever inside the tank. It's an easy replacement though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.