[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time poster here, didn't know if I should post on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

First time poster here, didn't know if I should post on /ic/ or /adv/ but here goes

This girl I'm seeing has me head over heels and I want to make her something for Valentine's Day since she hates hallmarky corporate cards. Her favorite movie is The Silence of the Lambs so I figured I would blow my paycheck tomorrow at Michael's and get some craft materials.

I can't decide whether or not to make a clay garden gnome strapped to a board with the mask on or to make a stuffed animal death's head hawk moth. Do any of you have any knowledge of making stuffed animals that don't come from build a bear? I really think I'm in love with this girl and want to make her something nice and movie related.

Sorry for blog post
>>
The choice is clear. Gnome with a mask.
>>
>>1128733
Cheers
>>
File: hq720.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>1128717
>Her favorite movie is The Silence of the Lambs
creepy
>>
>>1128717
Dig small hole in yard. Put gnome and fake small lotion basket on rope.
>>
Build her a nuclear reactor from smoke detectors
>>
>>1128717
You obviously know better than I but to me it seems a woman's whose favorite movie is Silence of the Lambs wouldn't appreciate playing with plushies. If anything get her a straightjacket for kinky games and throw jizz in her face as a wink to the movie.
>>
>>1128768
Np mate, post tits when you get laid
>>
>>1129059
Nucular*
>>
>>1129033
I love this idea
>>1129066
She collects giraffes and old porcelain dolls so I thought she might especially if I jazzed it up with a different theme
>>1129182
>tfw she has pierced nips
>>
>>1128717
Have you been stalking her for long? Do you peep through her bedroom window to watch her sleep?
How about a mannequin tied into a wheelchair set alight on her doorstep with a parcel next to it containing some pigs brains and a bottle of red?
>>
>>1130046
Kind of last minute but you could buy clean Russian dolls, and paint the movie characters on there. Painting over made ones could work, but artistically more challenging.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.