[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this dude built a climbing cave in his 550 sq ft apartme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: img.jpg (135KB, 1021x767px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
135KB, 1021x767px
>this dude built a climbing cave in his 550 sq ft apartment

yes his apartment, wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rw8XvDUqZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhRRE8udyw
>>
very nice, impressive.
>>
>>1127821
check out his other videos as well, dudes super handy
>>
>>1127816
If I were his friend, he'd come home and there'd be dragon dildos all over that thing.
>>
why doesnt he just buy a house instead of folding everything up and suspending things in such a cramped space

he obviously makes good money if he can spend $2000 on a climbing wall
>>
>>1127861
>Dragon dildos all over
Authentic or DIY knock-offs?
>>
>>1127868

If he's rich enough to afford the number of dragon dildos required, just for a cheap laugh, he's probably rich enough to not have his friend living in a shitty, 550ft^2 apartment.
>>
>>1127816
commercial advertising
MODS
>>1127821
>>1127822
yes goy im not samefagging
>>
>>1127816
This is the same faggot who lived in his storage unit
He drilled holes and screwed a bunch of shit into the storage unit.

Asshole destroyed someone elses property, and it looks like he is doing it again.

kys
>>
>>1127816
young people make such bad decisions
>>
>>1127949
You'd be amazed what people waste money on without uplifting their living conditions.
>>
>>1127816

good luck getting that security deposit back...
>>
>>1127822
>>1127821
totally not samefagging
>>
im not a rock climber, but whats the point?
you can stand up and touch the ceiling, why spend all that money?
just go outside and climb a tree
>>
File: very nice.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
very nice.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1127821
>>
>>1128291
being a cuck
>>
>>1128291
Because a lot of technical climbing takes part on overhanging faces. The small holds attached to the wall you can only grip with the very tips of your fingers.

In the long term this would be cheaper and more convenient than having an anual climbing gym membership.
>>
>>1128291
being able to touch the ceiling from a standing position isn't a concern when you're climbing on the ceiling. If anything it's better because your fall distance is more manageable. Technical climbing can be done from very low height
>>
What a terrible idea. What the hell was he planning on doing when he needs to move out?
>>
>>1127865
>he obviously makes good money if he can spend $2000 on a climbing wall

That might be 2 weeks rent where he lives.
>>
>>1128291
You're practicing technique. It makes no difference whether the ground is 5 ft or 50ft below you, but the advantage is you only need a crash pad if you fall and you probably won't die.
>>
File: average_a_buffing_up.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
average_a_buffing_up.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
This has reddit cuck written all over it...
>>
>>1127816
Landlords hate him!!
>>
File: kitchentable.jpg (106KB, 851x526px) Image search: [Google]
kitchentable.jpg
106KB, 851x526px
Holy shit what is it with this guy and cockeyed cut plywood, hinges, and latches?
I'd go insane trying to deal with some of these shoddy constructions.
>>
>>1128291
There are also climbing gyms everywhere now. It's completely retarded.
>>
>>1127816

I have seen some retarded shit in my day but this takes the cake.
>>
>>1128314
>In the long term this would be cheaper and more convenient than having an annual climbing gym membership.
if he lives in that apartment for 10 years I'm sure that's true, but what do you think the odds of that are.
>>
>>1128390
Probably just leave and let his landlord deal with his manchild "improvements"
>>
Holy fuck if I owned that building I'd come unglued on that stupid fuck
>>
>>1128390
Unscrew the panels and remove the whole setup which is basically an insert. Not hard at all.
>>
>>1127816

Climbing is pretty lame.

I gave it 3 years. Got into bouldering, lead climbing. Never did trad. Most of the fun was the journey and the campout. The actual climbing really isn't that exciting. Plus it's a shitload of gear, and prep just to climb one route. And if you make a mistake with your gear you could fall 50ft and die.

Ultimately it's about as fun as doing pullups, and 75% of the sport just boils down to grip strength.

And theres an army of cucks and feminists who think it's the "coolest".

Just work out and do normal person sports.
>>
>>1129913
Climbing gyms around here are about $70-80/mo. So more like 3 years.
>>
>>1130230
thanks for this. really needed it.

>army of cucks thinking it's the coolest
makes perfect sense, the dude I'm thinking about is a cuck.

perfect.
>>
>>1130230
>army of cucks and feminists

What is this even supposed to mean? What common rock climbing has with adultery and women's rights?
>>
>>1130392

It attracts a certain crowd. The type of people you see at the anti-Trump demonstrations.
>>
>>1127959
lol, looking at that now.
>double bed and a new 4k tv.
>sneaking in and out and filling and emptying water.

also found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lCM3cp8g48
>>
>all of this
>for a one year lease
lmao
renters
>>
>>1127959
What a scumbag. I hope they recouped their repair money.otherwise it's the rest of us who bear the burden. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>1131962
Wew lad, a bit triggered are we?
>>
>>1127821
you're sweating, patrick
>>
>>1131346
This is retarded.
>>
>>1133628
You must be anti trump. No arguments, just emotion responses!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.