[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey i want to get into rc hobby, and wanted to make sure if these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rc stuff.png (88KB, 913x666px) Image search: [Google]
rc stuff.png
88KB, 913x666px
hey i want to get into rc hobby, and wanted to make sure if these components are compatable
i ordered a lipo 3s battery from another place
>>
File: bater.png (186KB, 1178x599px) Image search: [Google]
bater.png
186KB, 1178x599px
this is the battery i was planning to get
>>
>>1127573
bump
>>
You need a male Deans plug to fit that battery; how good is your soldering?

Also, how were you planning on charging that battery?
>>
>>1127597
ht tp://ww w.banggood.com/RC-XT60-Male-To-Deans-T-Connector-Female-Adapter-RC-Toys-Lipo-Battery-p-938170.html?rmmds=search

so one of these? also i can solder pretty good.
i have usually charged batteries just with something like a car battery, but i havent had to charge anything this small. what would you recommend?
>>
>find out there's a local rc plane club
>join
>get into it, people are nice, have fun
>get a plane start learning how to fly
>I've just spent £200 on a piece of foam and now I'm flying around in circles
>this is boring
>realise I just enjoyed the company and not the hobby itself
>sell nearly everything

Managed to sell the transmitter for the same price I bought it at lel.

Word of advice is try it out first before you spend any money because it's literally just flying around in circles.
>>
>>1127601
That's an adapter, you need just the connector.
ht tp://ww w.banggood.com/20pcs-T-Plug-Male-and-Female-Connectors-Deans-Style-For-RC-LiPo-Battery-p-1043915.html?rmmds=search

If you don't use a designated LiPo charger, you're probably going to blow your battery up.

Here's a cheap-ass one
ht tp://ww w.banggood.com/New-B3-20W-Balance-Charger-2S-3S-Lipo-Battery-Charger-for-RC-Helicopter-Model-p-1022724.html?rmmds=search

E D U C A T E U R S E L F
http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/rc-lipo-batteries.html
>>
>>1127603
Stale pasta. Dicking around with RC electronics is what got me big into robotics, and now I FPV scratch-build drones and build fight battlebots with the same tech.

You sound like the kid who only followed the instructions with his legos. How's life treatin yah now?
>>
>>1127607
Genuinely flattered that you think that post is stale pasta, have you really seen it before because it's the first time I've ever talked about it.

FPV drones are more exciting than rc planes I'll give you that, just warning OP not to spend loads of money then get bored, why are you getting angry?
>>
>>1127604
thank you for the advice. do you think my engine is adequate? the battery im looking at weighs 190 grams
>>
>>1127603
Wow, again?

I have a hard time believing that whoever originally wrote this pasta actually made back the money they lost. It takes some butthurt to sound this embittered
>>
>>1127623
Stop samefagging, it's embarrassing
>>
>>1127628
It really isn't the least bit embarrassing. You're reposting the same exact thing in every RC thread. I bet your shit is still hanging around on Ebay
>>
>>1127646
Oh actually you're right I did post it in the other thread a while ago.

Was this you too?
>>1118881

Maybe I'll go and post about it in another rc thread
>>
File: army_of_b2.jpg (50KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
army_of_b2.jpg
50KB, 600x409px
>>1127623
>>1127628
>>1127646
>>1127668

I know it's a stretch, but in its own way, /diy/ is as bad as any board on 4chan.

I understand the attraction that /pol/ and some other boards have for assholes, but jeez, why is this board chock full of them?

I suppose it's a 4chan thing. former /b/tards got tired of the puke on that board and branched out. Pic related, in their 20s have "grown up" and infested all the other boards.
>>
>>1127573
what? you need more stuff than just that and why even the servos
>>
>>1128166
It wasnt like this before the clover invasion
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.