[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /diy/ i want to make 3 way speaker box, i have one 6 inch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: P70204-233622.jpg (4MB, 3104x4192px) Image search: [Google]
P70204-233622.jpg
4MB, 3104x4192px
hey /diy/ i want to make 3 way speaker box, i have one 6 inch bass driver, 4inch mid driver, and one 1 inch tweeter. So can somebody make only front panel(view) dimensions please?
>>
File: P70204-233701.jpg (4MB, 4192x3104px) Image search: [Google]
P70204-233701.jpg
4MB, 4192x3104px
>>1126121
>>
File: P70204-233738.jpg (3MB, 4192x3104px) Image search: [Google]
P70204-233738.jpg
3MB, 4192x3104px
>>1126121
>>1126121
tweeter
>>
>>1126121
how did you find us?
last time we got so many retards was when clover changed the default board to /diy/

first of all, you can just get a hole saw and cut any random sized hole that will fit it. secondly, you need calipers to measure that because you need to measure it from the back, you want the smallest hole it will fit in so the screws are supported properly but we cant see how big the flange is on the back.

Finally, there is more to just building a box. you need to know the characteristics of the speakers. things like the QRS rating of the speaker and the power rating in order to build a box with the correct dimensions/volume or you may as well just leave them on your desk as well as a range of other factors like which frequencies you want to target.

holy shit its held together with electrical tape throw it in the trash.
>>
>>1126121
>6 inch bass driver
You mean a woofer? They make woofers that small? What is it's frequency range?

Also, we need the rest of the dimensions of the box to know what the front should be. They are all related.
>>
>>1126121
>So can somebody make only front panel(view) dimensions please?

If you can't do this most basic part how do you expect to be able to build the cabinet.
(I ended that with a question mark but removed it to make it a rhetorical question.)
>>
>>1126121
>make 3 way speaker box
>somebody make only front panel(view)

>>1126053
>>
>>1126121
>>1126122
>>1126124
Large file size and shitty Q
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.