[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do with a bunch of these? Those are the inner tubes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG-20170204-WA0002.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170204-WA0002.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
What can I do with a bunch of these?

Those are the inner tubes that are inside those Point of Sale Ticket Printers. They are inside the paper roll.
>>
Marble raceway
>>
You're paying a premium for some fancy-ass printer rolls that come with plastic tubes anon, save a few cents and get a cheaper brand.

Nobody will give the slightest bit of a shit that their receipts are on slightly lower gsm paper.
>>
>>1126090
duct tape them together then put them on what ever fingers they fit on so you can have long ass fingers, that'd be pretty fun
>>
>>1126090
Split one down one side from end to end. Slip this over the back side of a kitchen knife. Now you can put lots of pressure on the knife for some jobs.
>>
>>1126118
I like this one. In professional kitchens, we tend to just use a folded towel under our guide hand when we have to put down the pressure when cutting gourds, blocks of cheese, etc. An important move. What you described would probably be even safer.
>>
>>1126090
>line them all up, make sure smooth all the way down
>attack a cap to one end with a valve
>attack air compressor to valve
>load round piece of wood or something
>blow the compressed air in and watch it go mach 1
>>
>>1126090
make a giant laminar flow cannon
>>
>>1126127
attach*
>>
>>1126090
put your penis in one and show the results.
>>
>>1126118
>>1126126
I use a peice of pex tubing to do this. I have a few different sizes for various knives and needs. Like I use a small one near the knife tip to help chop things that are taller than the blade. Then a long one for when stuff is shorter than the blade height.
>>
>>1126090
Do something artsy fartsy with them, like cut a bunch of tube discs about 1/4" thick or less, lay them out in some tray and poor resin over it. Now you got some weird table top thing.

I also like >>1126115 idea
>>
>>1126090
I have an idea but you would need many more of them
>>
>>1126090
Put an X on one side on the cylinder part.
Put an O on the other end.

On a flat surfaceput your finger on either the X or the O. Push down hard and let it roll out from under your finger so it spins.

Youll only see the letter that you were touching
>>
>>1126090
Tampoon tubes huh?
When I steal from my work I look for things that are more valuable
But to each his own.
Slice them down the side and use them to hold cables.
Or as paperclips.
you could even make them into firecrackers.
Could maybe use one to snort some kind of powder.
>>
>>1126090
put them in your butt
>>
>>1126146
WHAT FUCKING SOURCE OF DEVILRY IS THIS!?!
>>
>>1126090
>What can I do with a bunch of these?

>>1126053
>>
File: 1284034961642.jpg (18KB, 307x339px) Image search: [Google]
1284034961642.jpg
18KB, 307x339px
>>1126090
TUUUUUUUBES!
>>
File: this thread is cancer.jpg (83KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
this thread is cancer.jpg
83KB, 600x437px
>>1126090
>>
>>1126090
If they're the right size connect a bunch to make a nerf bandolier
>>
Attatch a led light on each one of them and make an artsy chandelier of some sort.
>>
>>1126280
wow look at all that crabmeat
>>
shove em up your ass
>>
File: pedomorphisisam.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
pedomorphisisam.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>1126090
Get a bunch of couplers and pvc glue them all together to run plumbing in your burred shipping container house.
>>
File: Brikettes-mixed-materials.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brikettes-mixed-materials.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>1126090
OP here

these shits are fucking useless

might as well "buy" some pvc pipes for cheap if I wanted to do anything that requires having a bunch of those things

-----

meanwhile, I will put them on a blender, and mix 50/50 shredded plastic tubes/saw dust, and soak it on gasoline. I shall call it, toxic briquettes, for the people who want to poison their fucking food on the grill.
>>
>>
>>1126132
Put it in your penis and show results
>>
fill them with gun powder and make a head dress and kill yourself
>>
>>1126090
Mix cotton with glue to make a plug on one end.
Fill with pyrotechnic mixture of choice.
Make a plug on the other end with a hole in it for the fuse. Not necessary for fountains as long as your pyro mix is correct and well tamped down.
Happy 4th of July!
>>
>>1126090
I think the word you're looking for is 'spindle'.
>>
>>1126090
Small kaleidoscopes.
>>
Fill them with nickels and bring them to fight club
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.