[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /diy/, anyone here knows pic related? I saw these are specific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hi /diy/, anyone here knows pic related? I saw these are specific for skateboarding, helps to absorbs the impact while skating.

I would like to get these for a everyday use, but where i live these are not sold, so i think i can do a homemade ones.

Anyone knows from what material are those made of (or a similar material that works)?
>>
>>1121108
> helps to absorbs the impact while skating.

Funny
Back when I used to skate, we didnt have this problem.
Skate shoes were made for ankle support and for absorbing impact.

Now people pay the same inflated price for fucking low tops that rip apart in a month, youll roll your ankle in, and youll bruise your heels and get shin splints.

Its a double whammy
Convince the kids to pay inflated prices for less materials in the name of fashion.
Great job
>>
>>1121116
I used to skate too but like 7 years ago, now with job and family i cant. but sometimes i still watch videos and found this things out, like i already say in my post, i want to use those for a everyday use. Like to put on my work shoes and things like that i think that can be a good idea because since i have to use work shoes my feets are getting worse everyday
>>
>>1121127
They are literally just inner soles with art printed on them.
You can buy cushioning inner soles at walmart or the grocery store.

Also if your feet hurt and they feel worse every day, you have the wrong shoes.
There is no such thing as one size fits all, there are different types of soles for different shapes of feet.

Go to a real shoe store, get fitted, buy some proper shoes. Your ankles, knees, and lower back will thank you in the long run.
>>
>>1121131
>They are literally just inner soles with art printed on them.
I dont know, i mean, i watched videos that shows how the insoles avoid a glass located under the insoles, get break by a bowling ball falling by a considerable height. But maybe its all fake.

>Go to a real shoe store, get fitted, buy some proper shoes. Your ankles, knees, and lower back will thank you in the long run.
Yes, i know this is the best option. But i thougth that i can save money and time. Also, in my work they have to gave me work shoes but generally these are not so good, that is what the insoles came to my mind
>>
File: kerry getz on one.jpg (96KB, 564x827px) Image search: [Google]
kerry getz on one.jpg
96KB, 564x827px
>>1121108
Try emailing some of the companies that make them, they might tell you what they're made of, or even send you a pair just for asking...

I remember a few years ago I was reading youtube comments from the etcetera brand and the skater who owned or ran the company (ronnie creager maybe??) was respoding to like literally every comment and seemed super cool. Not saying it will work, but might be worth a try for like 10 minutes of effort.

Also, probably should have said this first, but do you not have shoe stores where you live? Because like every place with shoes has something at least similiar to these, like Dr. scholl's brand or whatever.
>>
>>1121337
Not sure is there are insoles like this in a shoe store here, maybe orthotics insoles... i dont think they tell me how its made i guess they want to remain the secret. And even if they send me a pair, it will end at my country's customs... but i can do a try, thanks!
>>
>>1121340
why would customs seize a pair of shoe insoles?
>[puzzelled]
>>
>>1121136
>Yes, i know this is the best option. But i thougth that i can save money and time. Also, in my work they have to gave me work shoes but generally these are not so good, that is what the insoles came to my mind

Proper shoes are pretty important. The alternative is the cheap out and literally have foot and walking issues for the rest of your life.

That said, good insoles are also helpful. It's my suspicion that these skate soles are not different than typical insoles. You can try to make you own, but I find the best insoles (FOR ME) are the ones made out of memory foam and gel. The cheap standard foam insoles (that you can probably DIY) only help to pad out rough spots.
>>
>>1121346
All things valuated in more than 25usd ends in the customs, even if someone send a gift. You have to pay taxes and declare what you are buying, while the package spends a month or more in the customs.

>>1121376
Yeah i'll buy a proper shoes afterall. Anyway i'll still going to try make the insoles for the shoes i'll get from job. Thanks
>>
>>1121108
Just when you think you have seen all the junk people sell that will improve x.
Those are insoles M8. Just plain old foam insoles.
Probably made in China for less than 50 cents.
>>
Memory foam insoles.

Same shit they use in mattresses, but for your feet. Try ebay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.