[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo, im designing my kitchen right now, renovating the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

yo,

im designing my kitchen right now, renovating the whole thing, but ive got this corner thats not being utilised. i plan to set it up so that you can push the corner of the bench and it pops up to reveal hidden appliances. the issue with that im thinking is the amount of for to drive it would need to be quite lard (essentially driving two pieces of solid granit, 500mm x 500mm and an appliance weighing in total about 12 kg. my thought was to have 4 od those hydraulic lift tubes (idk the name) bolted below it that woild push it up quite easy but then the issue is with pushing it down, as i dont want it to require a lot of force, so i was thinking of having it power driven (touch sensor that acts as an up and down switch, automatically turning off once its at the top or bottom. but then the issue with that is it might be thater noisy and id prefer to plug it in, not have it wired directly to the mains and just install a power port behind it, that would also power the appliance (brings up the issue of having a sturdy enough chord with routing).

any input? it would sort of be this in appearance but vertical and automatic
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
and combined with the principle of this, in fact this is probably what im after but on a larger scale. im worried about the issue of having it water tight though
>>
>>1119838
>push the corner of the bench and it pops up to reveal hidden appliances

Check with Q about it.
I'm sure he can have the boys come up with something suitable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(James_Bond)
>>
>>1119838
post pictures of the corner.
>>
>>1119838

I don't know where you live OP, but as a cabinetmaker, I have installed appliance lifts in lowers, however you need to open the door, then it will pull out, up and lock at the same level as the counter...I get my stuff from Richelieu or Hettich...
>>
>>1119846
there isnt one currently because its not built yet. but essentially it will look like this, without the overhead cabinets and a bit of a thicket bench

>>1119845
was the Wikipedia link necessary?
>>
>>1119877
whats in lowers?
>>
>>1119878
>was the Wikipedia link necessary?

Considering your original post, I wasn't sure.
>>
>>1119918
i mean who doesnt know q
>>
>>1119840
Kek
>>
>>1119957
a tv is stupid, yes. but not the principle
>>
>>1119968
the principle of this is to spill shit on your counter and replace your TV in 2 years.
>>
>>1120320
They make outdoor TV sets. Pricey, but water resistant.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.