[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the strongest trade? Plasterers get huge shoulders,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 12

File: 831260-3x2-940x627.jpg (65KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
831260-3x2-940x627.jpg
65KB, 940x627px
Which is the strongest trade?

Plasterers get huge shoulders, glaziers get big backs, brickies get forearms, electricians are wimpy little faggots.

The strongest workers I've come across are the bench top guys. I guess moving slabs of granite around has an effect.
>>
Owners. They get huge wallets, huge trucks, and their wives get huge tits
>>
>electricians get huge wallets.

Fixed that for you.
>>
Carpenter here. I've seen wimps in every trade except masons. They're built like forklifts.
>>
>>1118593
>strongest trade?
Lookin to suck a dick OP ?
>>
>>1118595
but what's the point of all that money if you're just going to spend it on hair gel and manicures.
>>
>>1118606
Trades, not engineering.
>>
>>1118596
Never saw any Mexican mason vids have you? looks like a 13 year old boy except a grey goatee.
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1118593
i work in at a granite shop and what surprised me the most is the majority of people arent huge but are in overall good shape. im average size for my age (23 5'10" 160 lbs) but can outlift any of my friends that are bigger
>>
Depends on build not trade my brother in law are the same hight in the same trade carpentry. He is scrawny but strong and im swoll and strong
>>
>>1118645
Core strength from shifting slabs with mechanical help I guess. Lots of twisting in that role?
>>
>>1118593
This is /diy/ not /slavewagers/.
>>
>>1118593
Logging?
>>
>>1118593
All welders get is fucked up eyes and shaky fingers
>>
File: 1481697887397.gif (4MB, 460x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481697887397.gif
4MB, 460x380px
>>1118594
Kek
>>
>>1118593
Plumbers:
Through constant exposure, slowly become immune to all diseases known to man.
>>
>>1118687
42$ an hour is a slave wage?
>>
>>1118593
Is rock scaling a trade? Cause im jacked as shit and never work out.
>>
>>1118800
Also check em
>>
>>1118800
He meant its not for people with jobs
>>
>>1118804
Then tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>1118804
Is that why no one on here knows shit about anything, they run all the professionals off?
>>
>>1118593
I climbed towers for 5 years and got strong as fuck doing it.
>>
>>1118606
Well, prostitution is one of the oldest trades.
>>
>>1118593
I used to remodel kitchens and bathrooms. Seemed like most granite installers destroyed ther spine before age 40.
>>
File: 4605828103_cf020b4a38.jpg (118KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4605828103_cf020b4a38.jpg
118KB, 500x333px
>>1118593

Stone masonry.

I've met loads of people in different trades seeing as my father is a mason. The man is a bulk of muscle, bone and callouses. I don't think he floats.

It's entertaining to watch people he works with attempt things for ages for him to just come up and do it as if it was a piece of piss.
>>
Can I become stronk as a steel fitter?
I might be switching to that from welding in a couple months.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170121-114136.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170121-114136.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>1118593
>glaziers get big backs
Glaziers get BAD backs.
I've been in the trade for 15 years, it will take a toll. I've been careful, and don't have to do much manual labor anymore, but most installers have problems after ten.
>>
>>1118822
being professional at something doesnt mean you have to wage slave. in fact most of the time it implies the opposite.
>>
>>1118645
too bad that in 10 years you won't even be able to outlift your parents
>>
>>1118609
your jealousy is palpable
>>
>>1118593

Labourer
>>
Roofer here. I carry 3 bundles of shingles at a time up a 30' ladder. It made me strong as fuck
>>
>>1118966
Jesus
>>
>>1118593
Local 737 here I have met some pretty fucking tough iron workers but I'm giving it hands down to the laborers nothing at all gets done with out good ol hard working laborers.
Concrete finishers are the bottom of the barrel sad sack shit bags. All of them.
>>
Bricklayers are really mean. I mix mortar all day for them and they're always yelling at me

IT'S TOO FUCKING WET
IT'S TOO FUCKING DRY

They treat me like complete shit. Should I have to put up with that kind of abuse?
>>
>>1118990
Maybe you should mix the mortar right?

But seriously, what do we know? If you can put up with it, and the money's alright, then put up with it. "Should have to" is nothing to do with it. Can you get a better job?
>>
>>1118941
Doing 12mm thick stuff for shower stalls I was starting to feel the effects after two.

Not good, you're-getting-strong effects. You're-fucking-up-your-knees-and-back effects. Good shoulder muscle though.
>>
>>1118974
So you're saying carpentry endows God-like strength?
>>
Forming is tough work
>>
>>1118990
Yeah where I live if they don't like the mortar they'll just kick the container down and it's gonna be all your fault

However I cut wood and loggers are much meaner than that. The worst job in the woods is pulling the cable and tying the choke around the log. It's the least paid, hardest job ever and they'll yell all kinds of insults at you if you don't pull fast enough, if you don't tie it correctly, if the log gets stuck, if it unties etc. They'll make you feel miserable until you become like them
>>
>>1118990
Bricklaying is a down's syndrome-tier trade.
>>
>>1119002

Markiplier was a carpenter before YouTube
>>
Bricklaying could be replaced by drones. Imagine 100 small drones picking up bricks and laying down mortar in 1 hour.

What's the most future proof trade?
>>
>>1119076
Framing. Robots will never be able to deal with all the problems tha wood provides
>>
>>1119076
Ironworker maybe?
>>
>>1118941
Thing with glazing is you almost always lift very close to your body. You hardly ever do any bending or twisting so you can use good form almost all the time.

The guys who get a hard time are the ones processing your 12mm panels because they have to lift the glass from horizontal to vertical. Installers it is pretty much all vertical.
>>
>>1119076
Plumbing.
There is crazy shit in repair/restore or replacing fixtures that no bot could deal with in the foreseeable future.

Clearing drains? Removing things like roots from intrusion and repairing/relining pipes? Even fixing supply side leaks can be relined in house, or burst/replaced in the ground?
Yes, they could do that.

But replacing fixtures, washers, hooking up appliances, swapping toilets and fixing shit like broken flanges, etc.
We will have sexbots, guaranteed basic income, flying cars and shit like that before an AI that can deal with plumbing in old houses
>>
>>1118966
roofer also
youre gonna fuck your shoulders up man.
what is that like 120lbs
>>
>>1118753
ive noticed like half of them get fat
>>
>>1118990
Yeah buddy masons are all fucking idiots
Whiney fucking pussys can't do Shit without someone to hold there hand
>>
>>1119120
Sure, if you are building taco bells or doing service work.
I work contract as a commercial glazier. Sometimes it's as easy as rolling a cart full of glass right up to the opening, but more often than not you are tracking through mud, setting off of scaffolding, swing stages, or boom lifts. Not always the ideal conditions in new construction, yet the job still needs done.
>>
I'm gonna throw laser operators (metal fabricators) in there because I'm biased.

But yeah.. roofers do a shit ton of heavy lifting
>>
>>1118593
Renderer/plasterer here. We get big shoulders and traps but only on one side (dominant side). My traps are so lopsided it's ridiculous.
>>
>>1119215
I do plenty of commercial stuff and you do get some fucked up situations but im still going with 90% plus being straightforward stand in front of the frame and shrug it into the slot type work.

I think it is more that you remember the fucked up ones. The worst I ever did was a bus station lift shaft awning, 160kg that had to be maneuvered under the awning bracing horizontally then rotated 270deg to the vertical all from one side. But that is one piece against the tonne or so of facade or railing glass I do every day.

And then you have a huge part of the industry doing residential where the hardest lift is getting a splashback over the bathroom tap.
>>
>>1118990
If you're too good for your occupation, then get an education and stop complaining on the internet.
>>
Tile guy here.
Strong, but not bulked up.
Slinging boxes of tiles and bags of mortar; load truck, unload truck, walk boxes and bags upstairs in staging area, then move it all around again in install.

Sinewy strong, I guess.

Job is hard on the knees and I'm always wet
>>
>>1119226
Pics please
>>
>>1119324
You forgot to say no homo
>>
File: rigger_wide.jpg (94KB, 619x350px) Image search: [Google]
rigger_wide.jpg
94KB, 619x350px
Riggers, obviously.
>>
>>1118593
>Which is the strongest trade?

More like
>which trade will destroy your body by your early thirties thread
>>
I work in building supplies and the toughest-looking customers we have come in are usually getting plaster and cement sheet, funnily enough.
>>
>>1119428
That's racist
>>
>>1119441
Drywall guys are all felons who couldnt get a job doing anything else. Most are dumb as bricks
>>
>>1119434
What is sitting at a desk for eight hours for 300.

All bodies get old. Only manual workers blame aging on their job.
>>
>>1119446
thats semilegit
do they teach drywalling in prison or something?
>>
Tree workers/loggers or wild land firefighters. Working in bullshit weather on steep ass uneven terrain carrying heavy shit around all day. If you have any doubt just fill your boots, strap a gallon of saw gas and a gallon of oil (and 20 pounds of other miscellaneous bullshit) and take a 2 mile hike. The manipulate a 25 pound saw at odd angles all day - your forearms will be so fucked you won't be able to grip your dick the next day. It's not only the hardest but it's also the most dangerous.
>>
>>1119446
true story
>>
>>1118948
if im not running my own business in 10 years making other people do my lifting ill end myself
>>
>>1118672
honestly its mostly forearms, my grip strength makes it seem like i have retard strength
>>
>>1119446
its all mexicans in my area. old mazda minivan pulled up to a job once and 7 of them hopped out with all their tools and stilts, shits crazy
>>
>>1119434
Being an office worker fucked up my back beyond repair.
Being a welder is actually easier on me.
>>
>>1119479
eh I think crab fisherman is more dangerous
>>
>>1118990

DUDE if the mortar is too wet they can't lay enough bricks to get paid well. Same with if its too dry.

Even with perfect mortar you'll only be able to lay bricks FOUR stacks high. Any more and they will sink into each other.

Its like knocking dicks out of a prostitutes mouth. You're fucking with their money.
>>
Refinery operators are in great shape from all the valve turning, stair climbing and hose lifting they have to do. Some days I walk out so fucking exhausted I don't even have the time or energy to go to the gym and wonder if what I do at work is enough. Working with railcars alone is a fucking mission.
>>
>>1119446
>Drywallnation

Has anyone seen this page on Instagram? They make mountains out of mole hills just to shill tools they don't really need. It's a shit job for useless cretins.
>>
A friend of mine is bricklayer by trade. He has been working as a core driller for some years now, though. Anyhow, he used to be fatstrong. Huge guy, strong af and huge gut. Now he also started lifting. Does weighted dips and all that shit like it was nothing and shed lots of fat. Looks like the Hulk now.
I have degraded heat sensors on my hands since I handle hot stuff daily.
>>
>>1119479
That's 70%horseshit. The majority of loggers (the kind that work up to 20 hours a day) have mental strength, but sit inside a cab of their logging equipment all day. Wildland firefighters might get one strong forearm from swinging a pulaski, but that job is mostly about physical endurance more than anything.
>>
>>1118593
>Which is the strongest trade?

Farm hands, get huge everything.
>>
>>1119541
Chinese here. All with black market Chinese smokes
>>
>>1118990
im sure theyre a bit more picky but my experience with mortar goes as this story

>first year at new job
>coworker needs help with plugging holes in shit ( mortar and waterplug) and using mortar to refinish surfaces
>2 days previously he worked with 2 other people
>has me help him this day
>mixing by hand in wheelbarrow
>tells me its perfect
>start refinishing surfacing shit
>tells me to make it sloppy
> make it slightly thinner
> hes impressed i knew how to make it sloppy
>do mortar work with him the next 2 weeks
>boss asks me if ive ever done it before
>nope.jpg
>get a raise because im a competent worker
>>
> hes impressed i knew how to make it sloppy

so you got a raise for knowing what every 3-year-old knows, that water thins the paste.
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>1118593
180% fuck any and all advice in this thread.

Besides this.

Pull wells anon.

Wrenching rods and sliding tubing make u the bigest mutherducker in town.

Source: i was the biggest muthrrfucker in town. When i was 14 i had to use a 2 pound slege and pull single rods because my tiny body. By 19 i had a cut down spinning wrench with a box and ball wealded to the end.

Thumbs of fury mitch.

Thumbs of fury.
>>
>>1119860
That dude you posted is about as skinny as the pole next to him
>>
>>1119860
Faggot retards in the puc aside i aint kidding.

I would say hauling hay but who the fuck does that these days?

>2 dudes moving the tongs
>at least i can hold the pipewrench and get workmens comp.

Even google is zucc. Nothing but degenerates...
>>
File: 20170119_081818.png (11KB, 118x137px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_081818.png
11KB, 118x137px
>>1119864
No fucking shit.

Workover rig.
Pulling unit
Pulling wells.

0 actual pics on google. I give...
>>
>>1119860
Every rig hand I've ever met thought they were cock of the walk just because they're a rig hand. Fuck em. Never met one who could hold a real job. Social rejects, the lot of em.
>>
>>1119632
Crab fishing has gotten much safer.
>>
>>1119865
>I would say hauling hay but who the fuck does that these days?

Every summer I spend a good two months full of 12 hour days on top of the wagon stacking hay from the baler just to get the distinct privilege of throwing these 80lbs bundles of joy 15 feet in the air.

I'm strong as an ox but between hay and sheep sheering I've destroyed my back to the point of interest pain every day, and I'm only 21.
>>
>>1119671
>Core driller

Must have been a shit bricklayer.
>>
I work in a glass grinding shop and everyone has fucked up backs knees and wrists.
>>
>>1118593

My vote goes to landscapers, digging holes in particular is fucking mans work.
>>
>>1120016
The guys that dig the shrubbery (nih!) that the landscapers are planting have it worse I believe. That is if balled and burlapped is still a thing and everything isn't just container grown now. Few know what a balling spade even is, let alone that there are professional grades of them, and pinning nails? If you want callouses and hand strength, go do the pinning on a nursery for a summer or so.
>>
>>1118939
This.

There is a big difference between stone mason and the brick laying kind. Bricks are light. Stone is heavy.

My Grandfather was a stone mason in pre WWII Europe.

He built houses out of sandstone and granite blocks sometimes up to two or three stories high.

All done with ladders. No cranes back then.

The arch for doors was a 4 foot long block of granite that weighed over 200kg.

2 men would lift it off the ground and set it on a third man's shoulder. Then he'd go up a ladder and set it all by himself.

In his 60's he still had traps like a loaf of bread.
>>
>>1120044
I doubt a ladder could support over 600 lbs
>>
>>1120044

Cranes and pulleys and leverage didn't exist before WW2? How were gothic cathedrals built then? Smart masons know how to use tools other than destroying their backs.
>>
What if you're afraid of heights
>>
>>1120087
>What if you're afraid of heights
It is your responsibility to know your limitations, and what trade is best suited to your abilities. Keep your goals achievable.
>>
>>1118611
Butt hurt tradesman detected
>>
>>1119076
Mfw everything is automated and the only jobs are making machines. Shit..

My buddy and me are considering making a drone to feed cattle. Thow an al WA rm and a half a feed sac on it. Rancher roles out of bed, fires up the pc, checks the cows, goes back to bed.

Oh, one is gone. Guess i better get a cup of coffee and fly around and run it back in and go patch the fence...
>>
>>1119434
Can also vouche for this. Currentlybnursing a back injury from 10 fucking years ago that flates uo at random... fml
>>
>>1119886
You arent wrong. Grew up on a drilling bug. With the shit work and odd hours mostly degenerates. Same for pulling wells. Fucking degenerates. Almost everyone is poping pills or high all day. I really didbget pretty big though. I wanna punch myself in the dick when i see high school pics of me and soon after. Now im a fat cripled lazy cunt. Started a diet and quit drinking today tho. Gonna take uo blacksmithing again since swinging a hammer 12 hours a day is so much fun... oh well, if i can make anknife i get oaid to work out.
>>
>>1119979
Yup. Good on ya. My biddy still hauls 2,000 bales a day in summer. My fat ass crawls in the barn for 59 bales or so to give the guys a break. Probably not even doing that this year. Yall should get a round baler before u wind up fucked up and unable to work.
>>
>>1120139
Also dont forget ppe.

Sorce: i fell 8 feet. Crippled for life. Metal holding my cankle together
>>
>>1120147
I've said it for years that we should go to round bales. The problem is I work at one of those pioneer reenactment farms and the historians won't allow it because they didn't have round bales back then. (They didn't have square bales either, but the dumb cunts are OK with them)

I don't care who you are or what you do, you have never had a shity job until your bosses are four women with history degrees who stop you from doing your job because it isn't historically accurate.
>>
File: Mario_and_Luigi.png (464KB, 900x783px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_and_Luigi.png
464KB, 900x783px
>>1119210

It checks out
>>
>>1120044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgyLV-RJMM

maybe you guys are intrested in that german TV documentation

The last of his trade
in this vid you see an 90yo man chiseling 200pound grinding wheels out of the rock
>>
>>1118990

Miserable asshole commercial western Canuckistan brickie here.

>Mud's too stiff!
Bricks don't lay well when the mortar's stiff. Joints also tend to look like shit if you're tooling too stiff of mortar, leading to shitty-looking walls, leading to angry foremen, leading to angry brickies. Besides just add more water properly, mix it so it's consistent and not full of lumps and you won't have a problem.

>Mud's too soft!
You can always add more water onto your board, but you can't pull it out. Sloppy, bricks start swimming badly, and if you are laying CMU's, you get sags or lipping or other bullshit that gets you in shit. Stop fucking up and I'll stop yelling at you.

>Brickie's are always asking me to help with shit! WHY NO DO IT THEMSELVES!?!?

The contractor's paying YOU to do the bitch-work so WE can keep making THEM money. They bid out the jobs by the area usually or the units laid. More units laid = more money for company. Every time I hop off my footplanks to help you is me not laying in dem units. When I'm not laying units, the bosses chew me out for wasting their money, and then I usually yell at you for getting me in shit for the 6th time in the shift. Why shell out money for the brickies to do the same work for the guys getting paid half as much? Besides, I'm often willing to raise planks, mix mortar and other shit if the labourers are busy, but I can't stand having to help out ungrateful fuckers who hide in the mudshack to smoke on a school site with the GC's operator bum-buddy.

Regarding their builds, I noticed by the time they hit 35-40 at the latest, they start transitioning into 1 of 3 shapes. Big fat (Not always fat-strong) guys, Skinny little mummies (Not always sinew and leather) or corpses (Due to accidents, cancer, heart attacks, stress aneurysms, or substance abuse). Got a feeling I'm gonna wind up a #2 if I don't become a #3.
>>
>>1118742
This is the second awkward thing I've seen about this kid in two days. The first one was when his mom didn't he came high five thing and he did a tantrum at the end.
>>
>>1119686
Huge guts from sitting on the tractor all day.
>>
>>1119076
https://youtu.be/5bW1vuCgEaA

One of several brick bots.
>>
>>1120265
Thanks for this. I love these kinds of programs.

Theses a similar one from Spain called Oficios Perdidos. Filmed around the same time I'd guess.
Its also shows the last craftsmen of a particular art, but its harder to find.
>>
>>1120496
>implying you actually have to sit in tractors or combines anymore

The motherfuckers run by themselves by GPS
>>
most of the chippies I see on site are fairly buff, but they're all gym bunnies, it's like a rite of passage
>>
Pipe fabrication.

Fitting are heavy as Fuck and the only practical way to move them around is by hand
>>
>>1120550
yeah but in germany you have to sit in the tractor
even if it drives with gps by law
>in case the tractor would drive with full speed >against a group of hikers lel

but you can play mobilegames or do the officework there
>>
>>1120142

>Shit

Just go to a 3rd world country and realize that all the trades still exist.

The only thing stopping people in first world countries from starting their own trade businesses is that they want to afford wifi, new cars, new house, cell phones, latest gadgets etc.

Hell you don't even need to go to a 3rd world country. Take a stroll into Amish land
>>
>>1120699
most trades exist in all countries
trades are noble,honest work that no nation is
immune to

depending on which nation you live, there may be a shortage of a specific trade due to this generation being the worst, so it may be easy to take advantage of a nations need for a skill and capitalize on that and turn your self into a commodity

the only thing wrong with trade is you have to actually work, i know, actually work

but fuck it, id rather be a trades nigger, than being an unskilled loser, a soft handed faggot, a sales slut, or an ivory tower jackoff

i enjoy being useful
>>
>>1118593

>electricians are wimpy little faggots

pulling 600 AWG (300 mm2) cables over hunders of meters.

yep, for sure mate.
>>
>>1120612

Why would hippies be in your field? Why are you responsible for the safety of trespassers?

>>1120496

>implying

We only have two tractors that we use for haying, a JD 5220 and a HD 2510. All the work we do is by hand because we mainly produce cattle. We all are admittedly overweight, but we also are stronger than 99% of the population.
>>
>>1120764
>Why would hippies be in your field?

Crawling around on all fours, looking for 'shrooms.
>>
>>1120764
>Why are you responsible for the safety of trespassers?
because Germany is so sorry, and will do whatever it can for rapefugees
>>
>>1120170
Fucking quit and light a fire on the way out. Fuck that shit.

Yall do any blacksmith work on sight? I'm about to start.
>>
>>1120265
I cast 300lb by hand all the time.

Concrete master race
>>
>>1120699
>>1120699
Mfw work at quarry.

Horse drawn oil tank on wheels pull onto scales.

All of my wut.

Help load a bunch of 5 gallon buckets. Hand to about 20 kids as they struggle to find room for them. Little kid asks how the fuck we make big rocks into little ones.throw him in the loader to go watch a shot and show him the crushing plant.

Says he wants to work at a quarry when he grows up.

Drop off shit ambitious child to be scilded by 3rd world shitshow litterally surrounded by 1st world.

Kid asks where cold air is comming from. Air conditioning

Air wut. .?

Lol
>>
>>1120764
Mfw beer and steak beats rabbit food.

Mfw so much protien am body buildef and fat.

Confirmed
>>
>>1118593
i workout in the strongest gym in sweden, it's a den for elite strongmen and others who take lifting seriously, so I've seen lots of dudes.
There are plenty of construction type of workers with genuinely incredible strength. However, the farmer kids tend to be in another category. They got large frames before 15 and quickly bloating up with massive muscles. It must be the farming work.
So I think that no one is actually doing max strength work these days, besides the kids helping out on the farm.
>>
Theres bricklayers then there's Bricklaying labourers, the two are very different. Bricklaying Labour's are the strongest, I know that because I am on. Bricks and mortar are heavy man
>>
>>1122282
>i workout in the strongest gym in sweden
How do you sweds measure the strength of a static building?
>>
Im 5'11 and at a lean but not too lean 175. I do fertilizing and weed control. Keeps me in pretty good shape. I power walk about 10 miles a day on average. Mostly either pushing a spreader filled with 50lbs+ of fert or pulling a hose up to 400 feet. I end up throwing 25 bags of fert at 50 lbs each on my truck daily. The faster I work, the more I get paid. I use my work as a way to not have to do cardio as often.

I do a little weight lifting (jugs of water or concrete) at home, 50 push-ups, 50 pull ups, 50 sit ups, and if the weather is right a few hours of rowing on the water. If the weather is bad I practice rowing with weights.

For some reason only 1 other guy at in my shop is in shape. Shit blows my mind.
>>
>>1122282
Is your name magnus?
>>
>>1119002
I think he meant Jesús.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.