[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A machine i bought for my company came packed in a big, strong,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bigfuckingwood.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
bigfuckingwood.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
A machine i bought for my company came packed in a big, strong, very well built wooden box. Those are the dimensions:

148" * 81" * 88" W*L*H
3.75 * 2.05 * 2.25 meters.

I dont want to just through it away. Can any of you help or share some ideas on what can be done with it??
>>
Well for one, you can throw it away...
>>
>>1117863
How about live in it
>>
>>1117863
Use it as a workshed, cut a doorway and slap some hinges on it, strap up some old fluorescent rails in the roof and screw some outlets to the sides.

At least that's what I'd do. Probably paint it, maybe clad it in some sort of weatherproofing plastic, refugee camp shanty style until I could afford to expand it or put plank siding on it.
>>
I was thinking about building a steel structure on top to serve as a roof so that not to damage it when it rains. Put some steel covering sheets.
I was also thinking about applying some thin wooden sheets on the inside.Cut a door open with some hinges. But what i cant figure out is what to use it for. Shall i use it as a sitting area for example? Dog house?
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (103KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
103KB, 612x612px
>>1117863
Get some kitties.
Nail on some roofing tarpaper.
Do like Bubbles!
>>
>>1117868
>>1117869
>>1117870
Pretty much this. If you have space in your backyard then presto-molesto you have new shed to diddle kids in
>>
Bury it and make a shipping crate bunker.
>>
>>1117869
How about a lean-to for having comfy backyard campfires and sleepouts when weather's nice?
>>
chicken coop
>>
>>1117863
Depends on what state you live in and what kind of land you have, it could be a multi stage chicken coupe if your in the country or it could be a Industrial bookshelf
>>
>>1117863
Would you consider give it to me >>1117998
>>
>>1117863
Examine the wood.
Lots of shipping crates are made of very cheap lumber. If this is the case then you should pass. Though I have made things like shelves for the shed/garage and used the plywood for backs on furniture. Hell, no one is going to look at it so why not save a buck.
>>
>>1117863
What machine did you buy?
>>
>>1117866
i second
>>
What kind of amateur shit show company doesn't require you to give it back or charge you for it?
>>
>>1118767
Better yet why the fuck didn't they unpack it themselves to take away?
>>
Bury it.
>>
>>1117863
Get a trailer frame and bolt the box to it
instant covered trailer
>>
>>1118767
The kind that already over charged you for the box it came in.
Once you pay triple what that thing is worth in a "packaging fee" they don't give a fuck what you do with it.
>>
Neighbor of mine turned one from a cnc into a shed
>>
Rent it for 1000$ a month if you live in San Francisco
>>
Man cave, shed, tree house, etc do whatever you want with it. Hide explosives and watch it go KA-BOOOM!!!!
>>
That would make a fine cuckshed
>>
You could use it to pack machinery for shipping.
>>
>>1117863
Use it as a shed.
>>
>>1119157
This OP
>>
>>1117863
cuckshead
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.