[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find after one mouthfull of this stuff im wasted..and its cheap..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 922-00225-012312.jpg.cf.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
922-00225-012312.jpg.cf.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
I find after one mouthfull of this stuff im wasted..and its cheap..
Is it safe for me to be drinking this stuff guys?
>>
Meant to post on /ck/ fuck mods plz dont ban
>>
>>1115899
Do you like seeing things?
>>
>>1115903
I never see things tho...what do u mean
>>
It metabolises to acetone, which sounds scary, but is only twice as toxic as ethanol.

It will however give you a wicked hangover and make your breath taste horrific. Go for n-propanol, not isopropanol
>>
>>1115905
He is talking about your eyesight friend-o.
>>
>Al/ck/oholic threads, now on /diy/

>>1115899
No it's not safe. Get bottom shelf vodka.
>>
>>1115915
no, this is isopropyl

OP wants HEET (methanol)
>>
listerine has alcohol in it,dont drink that shit itll rip your stomach apart
>>
>>1115976
this
>>
>>1115899
Alcohol is very cheap and easy to make. Like dirt cheap.

The only reason hard liquor is expensive is because of gigantic federal taxes on it.
Isopropyl or rubbing or wood alcohol is the same alcohol that you can get drunk on, but they put harmful additives in it to stop people from drinking it without paying liquor tax.

Back in the day, they literally poisoned the stuff and it would kill and maim people.
Today it just makes you severely sick which bodily damage can happen if you continue to drink you.

Its not a coincidence that your body feels all fucked up after a single mouthful, its rejecting the additives thrown into it.
Its akin to huffing paint. Just because it makes you feel other than sober doesnt mean its a good or safe drunk.
>>
>>1116224
Wood alcohol is methanol. That stuff is straight up toxic... causes blindness.
>>
what the hell is wrong with you, you probably feel drunk because your dying
>>
>>1116224
Yea, they add benzene, and other stuff to make you feel really sick. It's called denatured alcohol. The only way to not get denatured stuff is:
1: make it yourself
2: buy it from the liquor store
3: Get reagent grade 200 proof ethyl alcohol (much more expensive and hard to get)
Of just huff gold spray paint if you're looking for any high
>>
>>1115899
No, IPA is bad for you. Your liver only takes a little bit before it fails
>>
>>1116224
no dont drink it. it isn't chemically structured the same and leads to brain damage. but so doesnt regular alcohol? idk.
>>
70% is for pussies
>>
>>1115976
Seriously. I pay like 15 bucks a handle a couple times a week. Fuck
>>
As long as it's just isopropanol in water it's not nearly as dangerous as people think. Your main concerns are the potency, which is roughly double that of ethanol if I remember correctly, and chemical burns from drinking it without diluting it first

Since you've already done it you ought to know about the horrendous acetone breath, which is itself enough of a reason to avoid drinking that shit, but you gotta do what you gotta do
>>
>>1115899

Go get 151 grain alcohol.

30 dollars a handle is more than worth it for the safer metabolites, better hangovers and not being the skid who's chugging antiseptic.
>>
>>1116224
Isopropyl alcohol is totally different. You are thinking of methylated spirits.
>>
This shit is good for NOTHING except to stave off the shakes in very dyer situations. It will kill you if you drink too much before your body can metabolize it, the acetone another anon mention is exhaled through your lungs which can cause lung damage, just all in all dont drink it. You can get a half gallon for 13 bucks at the liqour store..... that is unless you are under age and such a fucking basement dweller you dont know anyone to buy for you. If this is the case ask a bum. Be sure you can see the door at all times so he doesnt make off with tour shit. And dont forget to tip him.
>>
Man just let him kill himself who really gives a fuck about someone this retarded
>>
>>1115900
No shit. You're drinking isopropyl alcohol. That shit will kill you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.