[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: >what are your DIY projects at the moment i'm swapping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: jantes2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jantes2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
ITT:
>what are your DIY projects at the moment

i'm swapping a 1.5cc N/A to a 1.7cc turbocharging it and make it debit ~ 250 bhp

>next week i'll be working on my golf mk3 swapping from a 1.6cc N/A to a 1.9 TDI from an audi A3 , i'll also try to use all the interior from the A3 so maybe i'll even make a thred dedicated to it

>pic non related, just a very cool and original design
>>
>cc
That must be one hell of a gear ratio to get those little RC engines moving your ricemobile
>>
>>1115504
>Not a 1.8t

Its worthless m8
>>
>>1115504
You misclicked /diy/ for /o/.
>>
>>1115692
hm let's see
>it's a project
>im doing it myself
>board name "Do It Yourself"
yeh i think it's correct
>>
>>1115504
I really doubt you're doing that if you don't even know the difference between cc and liter
>>
>>1115941
i meant 1600cc when i used 1.6cc
>>
>>1115945
let me re-phrase everything:
>i'm swapping a 1500cc N/A to a 1700cc turbocharging it and make it debit ~ 250 bhp
>>
>>1115947
No one cares
>>
>fewer than 8 cylinders
>peformance

Choose one.
>>
>>1115954
While it should be a simple engine swap, it may still be interesting. I'm in America and most engine swaps are pretty cool besides the ls swap which everyone seems to love. I get it, cheap power in a engine design similar to what americans know and love. but its just so over done.

>>1115973
I myself prefer straight engines, i gave a ford 1970 250 ci 6 cylinder and making around 240 rwhp with a the basic upgrades(exhaust, modified intake, cam, forged pistons and rods) plus a turbo.
They're less susceptible to vibrations as being inherently balanced, they have 7 main bearings, they have loads of torque.

My project is modifying that same 250 ford six.
This old engine has a shit head though. and im thinking of casting my own aluminum head. you can buy one for 2k but id like to make mine a crossflow head to keep intake temps down. just gotta keep the intake away from the distributor and power steering pump. so im still in the deisgn phase mocking it up with foam to make sure i have enough space for everything. then a lost foam casting should do it.
>>
>>1115937
You forgot
>only 10 of the 20,000 /o/ posters actually have cars and they don't know how to work on them
>>
File: 20170113_195941.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_195941.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
I've been making casts of me and one of my roommate's dicks. I have 50 pounds of plaster and 30 pounds of resin. The goal is to convert it all into dicks.
The larger dick weighs 13 oz in plaster and 9 oz in resin--so there will be quite a few dicks.

The endgame is to get our other roommate drunk as fuck and replace everything he touches on a daily basis with dicks while he's passed out. Dresser knobs, doorknobs, lightswitches, sink knobs, his entire pillow just a bag of dicks.
>>
File: 20170114_172809.jpg (867KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_172809.jpg
867KB, 2560x1440px
>>1117341
My proudest dick, is what we'll be replacing his toothbrush with.
He's going on a several month long trip in a few weeks, amd if we time it right, we can dick him right before he leaves and he'll have no time to get a new one. He'll be stuck with the dickbrush for MONTHS just thrusting that dick at his mouth.
>>
>>1117341
Ib4 screenshot
I don't even know where to begin, dick size jokes or complimentary comments because that is genius.
>>
>>1115504
Are you retarded? Are you swapping a fucking NAOtto engine with a diesel engine?
>>
>>1117341
>>
File: download (53).jpg (6KB, 207x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (53).jpg
6KB, 207x144px
>>1116215
True. I dumped 6 grand into a shitty 1979 harly that wouldnt run.

Currently have 2 vehicles broke down in my side yard.

>existence is pain jerry.
>>
File: Snapchat-1115858651.jpg (477KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1115858651.jpg
477KB, 1440x2560px
>>1117341
Dickfarmer here. Doing god's work anon. Spam on here in a month or 2 and ill mail u some lead dicks.

Any mold questions i got u.

Litterally casting dicks from raming a casted plastic dick into green sand from an ice tray at the perv shop.

Copy of a copy of a copy

Why is dickfarming so hard?
>>
>>1117348
Well he said

>the big one

Instead of

>mine.

Soo.....

That being said i think we can all be adult enough to overlook the dick jokes and help anon with his dickventure.

I for one welcome my cocksmith brother.

How does it feel to be an accomplished dickfarmer and why is the answer

>FUCKING FANTASTIC?
>>
>>1117360
...holy titties we are old. Darkwing duck? Really. Lol
>>
>>1117409
Sad thing is: I'm a little too old for Darkwing. I remember it being on, but I was already out of highschool.

>>1117407
Made my wife a toy out of wood in roughly the shape and size of me. I like to consider myself more of a cockwright though. You thought of making a match plate for your mold making? If you're doing it all one at a time... holy shit anon.
>>
>>1117348
I doubt it'll be screenshot-worthy. Basically the entire build up has been laid out. There is no real backstory or reason for any of this, and the only follow up possibility is some pictures of his room after we dick it.
Neither of us had any intention of impressing eachother, so roommate didn't even try to get an erection. My phone had broken earlier that month and I have no PC, so no fap material. I was half mast just because my little guy was excited to be getting any attention at all, even if it was frigid as fuck silicone.
I think it's better this way, that we're both far from showing off some raging boners. It just adds to the confusion, like "Why would they do this if they didn't even have enough interest to get hard???"

>>1117407
I appreciate the offer on advice, but I got this on lock. I do a lot of lifecasting and silicone mold work.
And I'm not even aiming for quality. Quantity is what's going to win the day here. A few dicks is funny, and potentially
reasonable. I'm aiming for surreal quantities. If he thinks he's having some hangover induced nightmare, than I'll feel like I hit my goal.

>>1117416
Ran out of silicone, after the initial body molds. My method was very wasteful in retrospect, but it was the easiest way to get casts of ourselves without being hands-on eachother. We are comfortable enough to shave our junk together and sit naked in the living room pouring silicone on our dicks, but we mutually agreed there's a point of deminishing returns in how deep into the rabbit hole we have to go to pull off this prank.
So no pulling resin casts, cleaning up little imperfections and then making new molds of the master dicks to create perfect dicks.
That being said, yeah. Only one mold each, doing one each at a time. Takes about 40 minutes a pair.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.