[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in an apartment building. Shitwater is coming out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: horror.png (424KB, 384x473px) Image search: [Google]
horror.png
424KB, 384x473px
I live in an apartment building.

Shitwater is coming out of the shower drain.

I've called the landlord.

I'm sitting here in shit-air.

Is there any danger I will die if I stay in here?
It might be days.
>>
Open a window or something...
>>
>>1111379
It's -5c outside.
>>
File: IMG_20160905_213030.jpg (91KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160905_213030.jpg
91KB, 600x381px
>>1111375
Yes, there is danger.

If you smell something, that means that there's particles of whatever you're smelling in the air.

You're breathing sharticles. Get the fuck out of there before you become ill.
>>
>>1111375
Yes sewage fume is a legit health and safety concern, take pictures for evidence and tell him this and then go on a holiday and claim it back from the landlord, if he don't pay sue him in small claim court, win 100%
>>
Report it to whoever overseas rental properties, local council, ombudsman etc
>>
>>1111384
>>1111385
Who wudda thunk that shit-air could get me a paid vacation.

>>1111387
That I have done.

But seeing as it took over a month to get my kitchen fixed, this might take a few days.

I have attempted to fix it with a plunger, leaving chemicals in overnight.
I don't have one of those long pipe cleaner, but after this I'm going to get one.
>>
>>1111375
All depends on what the renters laws are where you are.

When I was in uni, the laws were you had to let the landlord fix it unless they took too long (day or two). Then you could call a plumber and take what you paid them off your rent.

-7°C here. Not that bad if you have a proper jacket. Though the house is a nice toasty 21°C
>>
>>1111388

Be aware that some chemicals can solidify in the pipes and make the problem even worse. You could try connecting a hose to the sink tap, then shove the other end of the in the shower drain. After that, seal off that end of the hose so that no air can leak out and run high pressure hot water from the sink tap to the drain. Hopefully the high pressure and heat will clear the blockage, worked for me once.
>>
>>1111375
all the landloard. Tell him you are calling a pluber and staying in a local hotel untill the problem is solved.

Send him the bills.

Be prepared to move.
>>
>>1111375

Lol. What a dickhead. If that were me I'd be straight on the phone to my solicitor. That's not acceptable.
>>
I was in luck, the plumber finished an hour or so ago.

I've cleaned the entire bathroom. Washed it all down with chlorine and other cleaning shit.

But, it still stinks.

Have the fluids from hell soaken into the plastic material that covers the walls and floor?

Is this something that will clear up after a few days or do I have to do something.
>>
>>1111382
Cold air is better than shit air anon. Do you have any idea what you might be breathing in? Better call the dr too and schedule a round of every vaccination ever made
>>
>>1111556
tell your landlord to clean it, or pay to clean it

it is not your job
>>
>>1111375

GET JENKED
>>
>>1111375
OP, my high school gym locker spelled of putrid sewage and sometimes almost unbreathable, and we stuck with it for 4 years. You'll be fine I think if its just for one night
>>
>>1111706
locker room* my bad
>>
>>1111709
Yep, that was the only mistake in that post.
>>
>>1111712
Well its still understandable, but i had to make it clear that the whole room stunk, not just my locker
>>
>>1111714
I was just joshin ya, bud.
>>
File: fag.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>1111715
>>
>>1111556
The only thing that will get rid of that smell is an ozone generatoe.
>>
>>1111375
I fell into a septic tank once while working labor for a plumbing company. You'll be fine quit being a pussy.
>>
>>1111375
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH

AHAHA

IS THERE AN OLD LADY IN YOUR APARTMENT BY ANY CHANCE?

DID HER SON 'FIX' HER SEWAGE LATELY?

HOH.
>>
>>1112972
Why does this remind me of Tommy Thyroid
>>
Welp.

It's getting clogged again.

But this time it's further down the drain.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.