[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three months ago i bought a GT Omega MASTER XL Racing Office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Three months ago i bought a GT Omega MASTER XL Racing Office Chair Black and Green Leather Esport Gaming seat. But then the back of the chair kept reclining further and further. I lifted the reclining lever to put it back into place but it wouldn't lock into place until it was way back. i took it apart and it seems the back of the chair and it's screws seemed to be fine but then i looked at the bottom of my chair and found pic related. It appears to be bent. I contacted www.gtomegaracing.com and emailed them about my problem and i never got a response. This was an expensive chair and i would hate to throw it out. So what should i do? Any questions or advice would be helpful.
>>
>>
>>1109427

You're so fat you bent the steel plate. Lose weight and don't exceed your chair's weight capacity fatty
>>
>>1109484
That's not the steel plate, it's the linkage to the seat back reclining mechanism. The chairs are just chink shit sold way over price.

Don't count on getting a response from them op. I bought one a while ago and found it poorly made and super uncomfortable. Took me almost two months to get a refund after getting dicked around by them until I threatened to take them to the small claims court (I'd already returned the chair and they still hadn't refunded me after 3 weeks). Awful company and naff product.
>>
>>1109426
GUIZ, GUIZ, I paid $300 for a chair that has a 1.5 star review on Amazon and its shit. What do?
>>
>>1109556
Op is still a giant chubb though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.