[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I do an ama? no? well here's one anyways. I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

can I do an ama? no? well here's one anyways. I'm a plumber! ask me anything!
>>
>>1108349
How's the plumbing in your house?
>>
>>1108349
Do you honestly think pigfat, slow, heavy, unreliable ponycars are the pinnacle of car design?
>>
>>1108349
whats your opinion on Home Depot?
>>
>>1108355
terrible actually. everything is leaking, I hear pipes rattling in the walls now, especially since it's cold, and I need a new water heater because this one is leaking. I did have a gas leak a few months ago, but that's really the only thing I jumped on because that can be dangerous. in general, it's terrible.
>>
>>1108357
yes I do, the simplicity, yet mastery of purely mechanical cars was at its peak then. good luck finding computer chips in 20 years for modern cars. and dont get me started with customizing them, that's a joke. "bolt on" BS.
>>
>>1108359
ehh...it really depends on what your getting from them. certain tools and parts are alright. and SOME of their parts are dirt cheap, but like sharkbites and pipe is pretty high. of course they always have some innovative part like the flexible PVC coupling, I just never would trust it. but home depot generally works for the basic stuff. their fixtures are cheaply made though, glacier Bay products are not any good and their delta/moen products are produced in an economical standard, so they don't last as long compared to a plumbing supply house. but would be cool if they had a rewards program for other trades not just painters.
>>
>>1108357
t. rice burner
>>
I really hate plumbing. I'm making a trailer for traveling in, and I've already got the tanks im going to use, and a water filter. Tanks have 1-1/2 inlets. And some 3/8 threaded outlets. Water filter has 1/4 compression. Sink is standard size from Lowe's. Need to be able to hook up a pump to run a tank when off grid and to be able to fill the tank and run on city water when able. Help me, with a pretty picture of what I need hooked where if you can. Bonus for listing sizes on the diagram. Standard city fill uses female garden hose. My grey water is going to use a male garden hose to dump, via gravity.
>>
>>1108376
I will get a pic tomorrow because I'm technologically retarted. so I'll have to draw it out. safe to assume just the one sink? no toilet or anything else?
and with the grey water, remember shit rolls down hill. and I don't recommend using a hose bibb to regulate drainage unless your tying it in to something lol but it can be done!!
>>
>>1108373
I simply enjoy the fact that a 3-4 year old Toyota Camry has a better 0-60 time and 1/4 mile time than a your run of the mill 68 camaro does.

>>1108366
>dont get me started with customizing them, that's a joke. "bolt on" BS.

Yeah, bolt on shit is horrible.
>proceeds to bolt on a bunch of edelbrock garbage onto his sbc as if its any different.
>>
File: De Tomaso Pantera.jpg (4MB, 3600x2395px) Image search: [Google]
De Tomaso Pantera.jpg
4MB, 3600x2395px
>>1108349
we're talking about the Detomaso Pantera?
>>
>>1108384
Such a beautiful car with such a garbage powerplant
>>
>>1108382
put in a cam in your camry then watch your codes start flying. install a turbo on your whatever, just make sure to cut a hole in your hood so there's enough space. camry getting terrible gas mileage? which sensor do you replace this time? Oh no...my pedal got stuck and now I'm driving in somebody's house. what's that? I hit a deer? better total the fiberglass POS car out. half of it is gone coming OE, there's a 50 years difference here -_-
>>
>>1108384
no clue what that is honestly
>>
>>1108376
>and to be able to fill the tank and run on city water when able

Having the tank pressurized by a hose to city water is not a good idea.
Water would be 'standing' in the hose unless water was running in the trailer.
Chemicals from the hose would have extra time to leach into the water and go into the tank when you turned the water on.
Just use the hose for filling and the pump between the tank and the plumbing in the trailer.
When filling, flush the hose for a minute with city water to wash it out before using the water to fill your tank.

If you want to test this just hook up a hose with a closed end. turn on the water and let it sit for a day.
Catch the first cup pf water that comes out when you open the nozzle or whatever valve has kept the hose under pressure.
You can taste the chemicals from the hose in that cup of water.

Also. Having the demand pump come on each time you open a valve in the trailer is easier than having a constant pressure tank when city water is available and another means when it's not.
>>
>>1108387
>Such a beautiful car with such a garbage powerplant
Sadly yes, but still it can reach 250km/h with the same engine that a lame american muscle car can bearly do 120km/h.

>>1108390
a great italo-american car, google it
>>
>>1108391
not OP, but I am.

no chemicals in hoses, quit being paranoid. city pressure usually is around 60-80 psi which will be bad assume when he's on city water. when he's not, just hardwire a taco pump to a switch. or he COULD gravity feed the water to his fixture. (i.e. like water towers)

I have a feeling your over thinking....
>>
>>1108391
how do you think RV'S fill up when they are on campsites? garden hose is acceptable and recommended.
>>
>>1108394
>no chemicals in hoses, quit being paranoid
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21/study-finds-garden-hose-water-dangerous_n_1615774.html
>>
>>1108392
>but still it can reach 250km/h with the same engine that a lame american muscle car can bearly do 120km/h.

Because it was an expensive supercar built for speed. You cant compare that to a Mustang which your everyday joe bought and drove around that had all sort of convenient or comfortable features.

In terms of Supercars, Panteras rank really low on the list.
They have only recently gotten to be popular, but that doesnt really mean shit because Mustang 2s and 70s camaros are now suddenly sought after. Blows my mind
>>
>>1108397
article is from 2012, and directed towards brass fittings. new lead law came into affect last year? has to be under 0.25%baka. your terrible at asking stuff
>>
>>1108349
I fucking hate those stupid pictures made by teenagers who know nothing about using a car day-to-day. Sure, muscle cars are cool and fun to have as a second car, but nobody wants to drive that every day cause it's not comfortable, not convenient and expensive. That's a car to bring out once a week to drive around. It's only kids or infantile adults who wish they drove this because it looks cool and make up a shit backstory how it's better because it's simpler.
>>
>>1108408
God forbid you ever have an accident in one. They will be pulling the steering column out of your chest, the pedals out of your legs and the windshield out of your face.
>>
>>1108366
>good luck finding computer chips in 20 years for modern cars.

I'll take "dev board based ECU" for $20 thanks Gretel.
>>
>>1108382
>Mat the pedal in the camry
>Can't chirp the wheels even in a snowstorm
>Engine screaming out 150 HP to the wheels after losing 20% through the slushbox

>Give 50% throttle In the Camaro
>And you're sideways
>Rip right rear tire
>>
>>1108412
People act like the lack of proper crumple zones is a good thing...

>>1108423
>Give 50% throttle In the Camaro
>And you're sideways

Are inherent fishtailing issues with heavy cumbersome RWD vehicles looked at as a good thing nowadays?
>>
>>1108433
>3000 lbs with 350 hp
>Heavy and cumbersome
O I am laffin. You do realize your 2010 Camry weighs 500 lbs more and makes 1/2 the power right?
>being buttmad you doesn't even have the option of going sideways because failwheeldrive
>B-b-but breaking traction and doing burnouts is a BAD THING! It's dangerous and unsafe and scares me! It's not like I wish my shitbox could do that b-baka!
>>
>>1108439
>O I am laffin. You do realize your 2010 Camry weighs 500 lbs more and makes 1/2 the power right?

Oh I dont actually drive a Camry. Anyways I would never take my daily driver and drive it like it was on a track. There is no point.

I was simply pointing out that the meatheads who jerk themselves over having a "muscle car" because its cheap speed are fucking retarded. Going 120mph used to be an accomplishment back in the 60s.
Literally every daily driver right now can do it, even something as mundane as a Camry your grandmother drives.

>>B-b-but breaking traction and doing burnouts is a BAD THING! It's dangerous and unsafe and scares me! It's not like I wish my shitbox could do that b-baka!

Dont most people grow out of that phase around 16 or 17. You know when everyone buys turd gens and fox bodies, or drives 5 speed S10 and Rangers?

I still dont understand it honestly.
The fact you have a car with a lot of power, but it literally cant turn or stop. You cant even harness the power, a terrible side effect of this is doing burnouts and fishtailing.

It takes the actual fun out of driving, just racing red light to red light. Which of course I could just do in a camry.

Nobody who owns these things actual drive them, they are fucking garage queens owned by old men. Its sad any young person would salivate over them instead of buying a car they can actually take to a track or do autocross with or something of that nature.

People would rather act like a hillbilly, doing donuts in their shitty silverados yelling about riceburners while idolizing old men who collect cars and never drive them. Thats not actually being into motorsports
>>
>>1108448
>Anyways I would never take my daily driver and drive it like it was on a track. There is no point.
Doing it for fun and because you can is the point

>I was simply pointing out that the meatheads who jerk themselves over having a "muscle car" because its cheap speed are fucking retarded. Going 120mph used to be an accomplishment back in the 60s.
STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!!1!1

>Literally every daily driver right now can do it, even something as mundane as a Camry your grandmother drives.
60-120 in 70 seconds <<< 60-120 in 20 seconds

>Dont most people grow out of that phase around 16 or 17. You know when everyone buys turd gens and fox bodies, or drives 5 speed S10 and Rangers?
Haha only children like to have fun in their cars, I am a sophisticated mature adult and will be having none of that fun!

>The fact you have a car with a lot of power, but it literally cant turn or stop.
Literally memes. Gb2/o/

>You cant even harness the power, a terrible side effect of this is doing burnouts and fishtailing.
Well when you try and drive a 6.2 v8 like a 1.6 i4, yeah it's going to go squirrelly. Lrn2torque

>It takes the actual fun out of driving, just racing red light to red light.
wanna know how I know you've never driven a muscle car?

>Which of course I could just do in a camry.
...And lose horrifically to civic ricers
>>
t. boomer
>>
>>1108448
>Nobody who owns these things actual drive them, they are fucking garage queens owned by old men.
Yeah every 5th car that's a mustang/Camaro/challenger/etc I see on the road are never driven, that's why they're on the road. Also,
>I let the trends of boomers dictate my life and hobbies

>Its sad any young person would salivate over them instead of buying a car they can actually take to a track or do autocross with or something of that nature.
Again, STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE !!!!1!
Also
>Implying you can't track a muscle car
Also let me guess
>Durr gonna track my camry it's better than a WRX on the road course

>People would rather act like a hillbilly, doing donuts in their shitty silverados yelling about riceburners while idolizing old men who collect cars and never drive them. Thats not actually being into motorsports
And finally more memes, stop liking what I don't like, projection, strawmaning and name calling. Real fuckin 10/10 arguments there friendo
>>
>>1108451
Well thanks for letting me know you have no counter argument. Enjoy your soulless shitbox with no redeeming qualities other than muh emmpeegees.
>>
>>1108450
>Doing it for fun and because you can is the point
>Haha only children like to have fun in their cars, I am a sophisticated mature adult and will be having none of that fun!
>...And lose horrifically to civic ricers

Can you make it any more obvious that you are 16 years old?
Muh muscle car vs muh ricers. Muh need for speed underground street racing.
Its almost cliche.

>Literally memes. Gb2/o/
You are implying that land barges dont handle like dog shit while at the same time implying that I am the one who hasnt driven a "muscle car" before
How ironic

>>I let the trends of boomers dictate my life and hobbies
Yeah, that happens when there are a finite amount of vehicles out there. Happens to everyone when some old people get nostalgia and artificially make certain cars prohibitively expensive.

Im guessing youve never actually bought and sold project cars before? Doesnt seem like you have much experience.

>>Implying you can't track a muscle car
Sure you can, just will perform like shit

>>Durr gonna track my camry it's better than a WRX on the road course
How can you equate having a track car and a daily driver to taking a daily driver on the track?
Wouldnt a WRX be a riceburner in your eyes anyways?

>>1108453
>Enjoy your soulless shitbox

Wasnt me, but OP does sound like a boomer

For someone complaining about projections and memes, I find this response really interesting.
You keep yelling about "muscle cars" and so called "rice burners" as if either crowd are really act different from each other.

Im not even sure what you are trying to argue honestly.
It just sounds like a hissy fit that someone could actually state that an old camaro isnt worth the money they go for, or that they handle like shit.

I wont bother telling you what I actually daily drive or what my track car is. You wouldnt believe me.
Same way that there is literally nothing you can say that could convince me you are over 16 or have ever actually driven on or near a track.
>>
GM a shit
>>
>>1108349
What's it like being a glorified turd burglar?
>>
File: 1407629766150.jpg (21KB, 291x302px) Image search: [Google]
1407629766150.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
>muh 350 horsepower with a few simple mods
>>
>4,000lbs and 6.5L to make 250hp
Fuck off boomer. Even the toyobaru smokes your underpowered relic.
>>
>>1108485
>4,000lbs and 6.5L to make 250hp
Not sure if le 1955 memes or quoting diesel truck numbers

> Even the toyobaru smokes your underpowered relic.
>Toyotabru ever smoking anything including its own Prius tires
Never go full retard
>>
File: 1419805264097.jpg (23KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1419805264097.jpg
23KB, 479x317px
>>1108455
Oh lookie here, more name calling and projection. Ok, I concede, you have beaten me with your lack of anything but ad hominem. Good job, sir.
>>
What line of work will you change to when all plumbing becomes diy-able push fit and pex and is simple as assembling Legos?
>>
>>1108397
Old article as >>1108399 points out. They also sell NSF hoses and have for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>1108481
pretty great actually. I actually don't do any of that side of plumbing ATM. but otherwise I love it. pay is good, eat good food everywhere, drink on the job when I want, always have a job anywhere in the world pretty much. I can't complain
>>
>>1108531
still plumbing. you wouldn't believe how stupid people really are. and normal people wouldn't understand vent systems and most can't comprehend water heaters, or they are to lazy to do it themselves. it is a lot of work though. and the solution to you pex pipe is easy, make a tool to expensive to justify the purchase for a one time use. and there are multiple tools for different pex brands. also, robots will never take our jobs
>>
>>1108349
whats your preferred method for testing for leaks?

i use a 100 psi air compressor to charge the line, then i wait overnight to see if the pressure goes down.
>>
>>1108525
Go back and look at your posts.
If you had actually tried to make any argument about anything, you might have gotten better replies.

You complain about ad hominems, but you dont actually have a hard stance on anything.
You just immediately devolved into tribalism that these arbitrary terms of "rice burner bad" and "muscle car good".
Though we havent even made it clear what you think these terms mean, seeing how you are talking about fucking WRXs.

The whole crux of your argument was
>i have a soulless shitbox
>ive never driven a fast car
>ive never driven like a hoonigan on the street

And thats literally it.
What do you want me to do? Spout off every car ive driven or owned to justify my opinions on why there are much better cars to buy if you want to have fun?

Having a passive aggressive "conceding" post is an easy deflection from the fact you did pretty much everything that you are complaining about.
>>
>>1108643
He already said you won, are you a woman and just can't let it go?

>He didn't say I won the right way!

Hey OP, do you have any experience with sewage ejection pumps? As in, how long is a decent life for them, and should I think about replacing one before it dies, just to avoid shit all over my basement?
>>
>>1108647
>He already said you won, are you a woman and just can't let it go?

Im not even sure what argument I supposedly have "won"
But if you really want to drop it this badly, ill let it go.
Wont even leave a passive aggressive quip
>>
I wish I knew more about cars

Feels like I'm missing out on a whole other culture and its memes

the most technical I got was looking at how a differential worked
>>
>>1108596
I actually prefer water tests! and it is all circumstantial of course. code/ability to use water vs. air/what I am testing/etc.

but I do prefer water simply because it's easier to fill and easier to find the leak and faster if it's on city water. however air is always a good and reliable test. just in never had the luxury of an air compressor. don't ever do a water test on gas piping though lol
>>
>>1108647
I actually don't have much knowledge with them. I'm in the south so we don't have basements. sorry bro! did install one of those commercial toilets with the waste pump in a remodel. but jusylt raj the sewer in copper overhead. but here's a general rule...older plumbing appliances can go to 25 years. newer ones generally break at like 10. but like everything else, it will fail at one point. it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace it though if you know how! it will cure a huge headache later on down the road
>>
>>1108439
V6 Camry is 268 hp though.

Kind of apples and oranges. The original comparison was flawed.
>>
>>1108398
Not so expensive, mustang and panteras cost about the same.

Anyway. Panteras are more popular in italy, they still use them for racing.
>>
>>1108439
ok this is benchracing but which camaro is 3000 lbs?
>>
File: Laughingbabby.jpg (748KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
Laughingbabby.jpg
748KB, 1200x798px
>>1108349
>YFW my 2014 Kia Forte hatch has a better 0-60 than a '69 Camaro SS
>>
>>1108366
>Good luck finding computer chips in 20 years...
Because A) we're definitely moving towards an era that respects historic vehicles in their current sense (My 97 cougar MIGHT become historic)
and B) A raspberry pi couldn't be programmed to interact with a car by then anyways. (Hint. Arduinos and raspberry pi alike can both hack a car for the purpose of the "chip" as you call it, if you know what you're doing, or know where to look/ask.)

Customizing? Yeah. generic ricers usually have bolt on kits. But there's still plenty of modifying you can do without using a bolt on kit. For that matter, "Bolt on" was a term coined for third party MFGs making easy to mount kits for extremely common cars. Doesn't mean every "bolt on" is an electric "turbocharger." It just means there was a prefabricated kit made for that model to do something the OEM wouldn't do themselves. Pretty much the same thing as having a supercharger kit you buy from an OEM to mount on your car, if you bought the non supercharged model and wanted to mount one on it.

No wonder you're a plumber. You're shit at ingenuity. You just think in pipe lengths/widths.
>>
>>1108349
My kitchen sink faucet has had low pressure. Spray mode is full pressure, and it's clean of debree. I soaked the head in CLR, in case calcium buildup was in the mesh. Any ideas? Couldn't seem to remove the cap
>>
>>1108349
>ama
I'm getting tired of this reddit shit.
>>
>>1108349

> looks better

ok

> sounds better

not really, unless you are an attention whore

> performs better

if you think 5 mpg and shitty reliability is performance
>>
>>1109308
>A raspberry pi couldn't be programmed to interact with a car by then anyways.

People are already doing this, too.
On ARM: http://rusefi.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

And even on a Tarduino: https://github.com/noisymime/speeduino
>>
>>1108349
>>>1108376
just the one sink, no toilet. Hence, just a grey water tank. May add an outdoor shower later but I can handle adding a T.
>and with the grey water, remember shit rolls down hill.
Yep, grey water tank mounted on floor level below sink.

>and I don't recommend using a hose bibb to regulate drainage unless your tying it in to something lol but it can be done!!

I have this neat little garden hose to RV sewer dump adapter, so I'm just using that instead of adding proper RV style waste hookups.
>>
>>1108391
>>1108394
>>1108397
I have bought into the food grade RV city water supply hose meme already. So I'm not worried about chems. Going to make sure the hose I plumb with is food grade too.
>>
>>1108384
Man I love that space. Although the nasty ass car is spoiling the view...
>>
>>1108366
But classic sports cars have a rubbish engine compared to modern cars and are so small.
>>
>>1108366
>good luck finding computer chips in 20 years for modern cars

DIY EFI is a thing and if it's not obscure the aftermarket will do what they do and produce them.

"Mastery" of mechanical cars? Shit nigga I worked on them when they were new. You have Old Man syndrome where you hate technology. The old shit was pretty, but the systems weren't all that good. British and Italian sports cars were beautiful garbage, which doesn't matter because no one puts miles on the expensive ones.

Best time for cars is now. If you can't work on them, you suck so pay the nice man.
>>
>>1108349
On a scale from 1-10 how awesome is pex?

Hear good things. Recently lopped off all my shit copper at about ground level under my shitty house and ran 1/2" cpvc but it's a damned mess. Was told just run fuck tons of pecks and can even run shutoff in a closet.
>>
>>1108369
where do plumbers get the good shit from then? also do in terms of longevity is all copper and steel piping in the entire house still the best or have special polymers/flexible tubing gotten better then that?
>>
>>1108349
OP's pic
>performs better
According to which metric? I'm guessing a useless one like 0-60 but not a useful one like 100 km/l (or mpg for the amerifats) or MTTF.
>>
>>1112001
>mileage and reliability
Poorfag bullshit. Get back to me when you have real stats to discuss like whp and torque.
'Cars as appliances' bullshit is bullshit.
>>
>>1112008
>whp and torque
How many hours do you spend driving to-from work ?
>>
>>1108349

Why do fools fall in love?
>>
>>1112001
>0-60
probably not, american ""muscle"" cars weigh a gorillion pounds and have garbage transmissions so they don't actually go that fast

even if you wanna be a yankee cunt, you're better off with a modern Charger or 90s Pontiac than any ~Classic Muscle~ (or you can just get a ricer or vee dub that will have a vastly superior power:weight ratio)
>>
>>1112015
I'm more interested in how many (You) spend at the track.
>>
>>1112027
Zero.

But don't get me wrong. I think the old cars are pure sex. But torque is a shitty metric, because you it's needed pretty much never.
>>
>>1108349
Can the Camaro can turn. ?
>>
>>1112570
Better than the mustang, but not a competitor to imports of the same vintage.
>Different cars for different tracks.
How hard is this concept?
>>
>>1108596
If you ever fuck up a joint, air will do a lot more damage.
>>
>>1109389
>shitty milage and poor reliability on performance car
That is almost universal for even the modern ones. If something is overbuilt, it's usually too big or heavy, thus it's just enouh to do the job and doesn't last long, it wears out quicker.
If you want mileage, you have to restrict power and throttle response, can't cheat physics...
>>
>>1112585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJIE4ueXnhE
>>
>>1108450
A 2003 nissan altima can do 0-120 in 25.83s and 0-60 in 6.25s meaning it can outperform your old rust bucket

Couldn't find data on the recent camrys only one from early 90s
>>
>>1112822
http://www.car-videos.net/performance/view.asp?id1=258&id2=0
>>
>>1108349
Got two for ya from your commercial blockhead friend.

1) Why do plumbers in commercial always fuck up running pipes in mah blockwork? I usually give them roughly 1-2 days notice for which walls are going up, and STILL 65% of the time I end up waiting on the devils to rig up their pipes and tell me what heights they need to be at. Only one's worse are sparkies, and that isn't a high bar to reach over.

2) Why are you and HVAC guys so shit at cutting out or drilling through blockwork? One side always looks like a beaver chewed it out, and the other looks like the reverse side of a shot watermelon.

Thanks in advance, I'll go stand around bitching and sucking in that lovely silica dust while smoking, wondering where to get drunk at shift end.

t. Salty brickie.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.