[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any acessible, cheap yet dangeours /diy/ you wouldn't try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Any acessible, cheap yet dangeours /diy/ you wouldn't try to avoid problems?

I'm bored and I want to get some thrill in 2017. Ideas?

>inb4 drugs
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (161KB, 780x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
161KB, 780x928px
>>
>>1107280
/thread
>>
>>1107268
>I'm bored and I want to get some thrill in 2017. Ideas?
Get a table router. Neat tool, but kinda scary to use with smaller work pieces.
>>
>>1107268
car underbody/engine/transmission work with scissor jacks only. more excitement with multiple jacks. best with different makes of jack.
>>
File: jack.jpg (25KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
25KB, 800x800px
>>1107500

>using overrated scissor jack instead of highly reliable bumper jack.
>>
>>1107268
Chem projects:

Homemade black powder
Homemade thermite
Homemade nitrogen triiodide
>>
>>1107695
Homemade thermite is quite safe.
>>
>>1107705
CuO/Al
>>
>>1107268
Have you ever jerked off with sandpaper?
>>
>>1107503
aptly nicknamed
>the widow-maker
>>
>>1107268
Home-made rocket fuel
>>
Go make a scariac.. no pic go google that shit yourself since your bored.
>>
>>1107268
I would like someone to hijack this thread and talk about drug manufacturing
>>
Try plastination. It's dangerous and pays well and legal.

All you need is a welsh vac pump to get a freezing tank of silicone to boil acetone out at near 0atm to impregnate then cure. Purchase specimen at carolina biological. Many have blow themselves up, sad!

It gets real dicey when you start recycling acetone
>>
>>1108222
nice trips
there is a very obscure tek that i wish i saved a copy of it is home brew ephedra just like brewing alcohol it could then be transfered into meth cleanly and easily. that means no sudo needed
>>
Make silver salutes, M-80s, quarter sticks etc.
Al+KClO4 3 parts to 7 parts by weight
Profit.
>>
>>1107268
Horizontal brick laying in vault construction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB8TWMKHHMQ

There is probably some piss easy technique to simply doing it right and safely once you've practiced a bit, but I've always been very afraid of ever attempting this. Always felt like I'd bungle it and it'd all fall on top of me and kill me.
>>
>>1107268
play with high voltages, get a microwave oven transformer and you can use it to vaporize apples
>>
File: mindread.jpg (54KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
mindread.jpg
54KB, 580x350px
>>1107280
must have looked amazing wired up
>>
I have a chink tablet that won't power on anymore. I will try and resolder it, test battery, give it a charge if needed and put it back in. If that doesn't work I'd like to try and power it off the mains alone.

I hope I won't lose my face to a 10000mah battery.
>>
>>1108393
Man that's the comfiest looking thing I've seen all week. Are they as resistant as a regular roof?
>>
>>1107280
Was it used then?
>>
>>1107268
You can make acetone peroxide - a very high compression explosive.

Everything you need can be bought at any local hardware store in sufficient quantities to make it worth your while.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/colinfurze this guy shows you how to make alot of dangerous stuff like jet engines out of old car turbos. he makes a jet powered bbq grill and propane powered flame throwers you can conceal in a jacket and backpack
>>
>>1108393
Impressive. I've seen huge vaults before but never searched out how they were built. Just assumed it was with a support frame.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.