[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What DIY steps can I take to prevent catching seasonal flu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What DIY steps can I take to prevent catching seasonal flu and other illnesses?
>>
Kill self

Become shut in, have groceries delivered, convert front of house into isolation room, clean all packages with bleach and heat. Make sure you wear a full radiation suit with supplied air.

Get a vaccination.

Wash your hands all the time, use hand sanitizer after touching anything in public

Dont be around people that cough, look or act sick.

Theres no way to avoid it. You can strengthen your immune system so they dont hit as hard or last as long, but if you have to deal with people or go places people go you'll probably get it.

Or go sars grade autism and wear a mask around in public.
>>
>>1103233
if you don't catch the flu, the flu wins
>>
File: lab.png (686KB, 854x473px) Image search: [Google]
lab.png
686KB, 854x473px
>>1103235
Is it possible to cook up my own vaccaine?
>>
>>1103237
Yep, semen, bleach and ammonia. Semen for good protein for your white cells(just a little), bleach to kil the bacteria, ammonia to keep the semen from coagulating and to keep everything flowing.
>>
>>1103233
Build your immune system to new levels, and collect every mild virus you can, increasing your white blood cell count.
>>
>>1103238
whats the ratio of semen to bleach to ammonia?
>>
>>1103341
50/50 bleach and ammonia. I usually mix them together and then just beat off into the bucket. Like i said, doesnt take much. I would do this in a small bathroom or large closet, close the door cause itll smell pretty bad(and itll take weeks to get the smell out of your house, youll have to wash everything).
>>
>>1103343
But how many poots of cum do you use, be precise here.
>>
>>1103348
>poots of cum

We nao have an official 4chan measure for spooge. I love this place.
>>
>>1103348
About a a shot glass minimum
>>
>>1103233
I used to pride myself in my ability to rarely get sick, but then I realized it's just because I rarely interact with people.
>>
File: forsythia-oil-499862.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
forsythia-oil-499862.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>1103233
Forsythia is the only cure, don't listen to those lying pharmaceutical companies
>>
>>1103233
Kill yourself
>>
>>1103233

Wim Hof Method.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.