[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I use this at work. Are they any similar tools with a wider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 26235135.png (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
26235135.png
143KB, 1920x1080px
I use this at work.

Are they any similar tools with a wider gap so I can cut more at a time?

Or what would be the best tool to use to cut some of the plastic off to make it wider myself?
>>
File: image_17212.jpg (645KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image_17212.jpg
645KB, 1200x1200px
$3 at HF, and that's before 20% and a freebie
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>1100240
what dou you cut with it?
why not a utiliti knife whit a similiar blade?
>>
File: 396614258_404.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
396614258_404.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>1100240
there is ton of diferent blades you can use whit it
>>
>>1100240
I recently started in a factory where these are in use. They are good if you want to cut the upper layer of something and donĀ“t want to scratch the other layers.
>>
>>1100253
Because muh safety rules.

They need to be 5 year old proof
>>
I went shopping around at Lowes, Home Depot, and various hardware stores today and nobody that works there has seen one before yet alone carry them in stock. I have a spare so I'm going to try cutting bits of it out next to the blue fastener to make the gap a little wider.

The utility knife they make us use has about 1/2" of blade that pops out and this gap seems to be 1/4" so I'm going to try cutting 1/4" inch out. Won't get anymore done but using this would be a lot easier with smoother cuts.
>>
>>1100331
If youre worried about a strict safety dept then i got some bad news about the typical views on homemade and modified tools.
>>
File: Bosch-GUS-10.8V-Cordless-Shear.jpg (25KB, 450x277px) Image search: [Google]
Bosch-GUS-10.8V-Cordless-Shear.jpg
25KB, 450x277px
see if they'll approve one of these evil little rapesticks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.