[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to remove these 9 screws on the lower case of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: BkJd3OSBpy1Rvikh.medium.jpg (72KB, 592x443px) Image search: [Google]
BkJd3OSBpy1Rvikh.medium.jpg
72KB, 592x443px
I'm trying to remove these 9 screws on the lower case of an old 3DS but they won't budge a bit, all 9 of them seem to be stuck. The screws don't seem to be damaged, never tried to touch them until now, and I'm using the correct screwdriver, so they are just really really stuck.
Any tips to deal with these faggots?
>>
>>1098755
lefty loosey
>>
>>1098755
put more downforce on them while turning

impact driver + 10lb sledge
or
tig weld nuts on the screw heads
>>
>>1098778
Please don't confuse us with your technobabble.
>>
>>1098778

This doesn't apply if you are in 'Straya.
>>
>>1098755
Couple things to try. A small rubber band cut it an lay it flat across the screw head and press through it with the screwdriver. If that goes ahead and fails. I have carefully red loctited a screw driver bit into the screw head and waited 24 hours for it to set up fully. An removed screws like that. Use a lighter or a stove top to heat the screw to losen the loctite.
>>
File: 1443299784097.gif (8KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1443299784097.gif
8KB, 158x152px
>>1100250
Yes it does.
>>
>>1098755
drip some penetrating oil in.
>>
>>1100514
it's common knowledge that
>the toilet bowl whirls the wrong way
>you madmen actually drive on the wrong side of the road
>turning a nut to the left, or counter-clockwise, will actually tighten the bolt
>>
>>1098755
push down hard as fuck, then give it a sudden twist. be like an impact driver
>>
>>1100627
I hope you're actually retarded.
>>
>>1098778
In English, doc!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.