[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /diy/ Hope this is the correct board. Anyway I'll cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8838.jpg (148KB, 514x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8838.jpg
148KB, 514x720px
Hi /diy/
Hope this is the correct board. Anyway I'll cut to the chase. I'm requesting someone to help me come up with my business name. My company that is all via word of mouth makes sound systems. Based in the U.K. These sound systems are free party's (raves) clubs and any music event in need of big loud speakers. Preferably the company name needs to end in 'audio' so something like 'stable audio' i dunno. But all idea appreciated. Many thanks /diy/
>>
File: IMG_8839.jpg (61KB, 489x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8839.jpg
61KB, 489x720px
I started making these speakers by my self and now need to turn this diy project in to a company. All possible names are much appreciated. Apple is nothing to do with a iPhone...

So any names to go in front of 'Audio' are greatly appreciated. Many thanks
>>
File: IMG_8837.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8837.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>
CuckShed Audio
>>
>>1097827
>These sound systems are free party's (raves) clubs and any music event in need of big loud speakers
>>1097828
>now need to turn this diy project in to a company

Communist Audio?

Seriously how do you plan on making money?
>>
>>1097838
>communist audio

Lenin To This
>>
>>1097838
>Seize the Means of Sound Production
>>
>>1097827
Drop In Audio
>>
>>1097841
"Means of Sound" or "Means of Production" or something would actually be kindof cool
>>
>>1097837
Gonna second cuckshed audio for the lols.

Nice work there op.
>>
Cuckasonic
Cuckoneer
Cuckos
Cuckkle
Cucksung
Cucky
JVC cuckwood
Cuckbridge audio
Cuckpunkt
Cuckaha

You get the idea.
>>
>>1097849
>"Means of Sound"

Probably too close to "Ministry of Sound"
>>
Go onto thesaurus, try searching audio words, profit.
>>
Porch Monkey Audio
Hitler Audio
4CHan Audio
Negro Audio
Annoying Boom Boom Car Audio
Round Rubber Bouncy Audio
Cancer Audio
Benis Audio
FUG Audio
Cunny Audio
Daddy's Cummies Audio
>>
>>1097827
Chav Mong Audio
>>
>>1097949
>FUG Audio

Nice
>>
>>1097827
Look up an ancient god or goddess of music. Name it after the best sounding one. Do not attach the word 'audio' to the end or you'll end up sounding like a half assed ali-baba vendor.
>>
S & P
Standards & Practices.
>>
>>1097827
>>1097828
>>1097829
"I don't know how to properly phrase a question-audio"
>>
>>1097841
Holy fuck this is actually cool
>>
>step 1: choose one
>step 2: + "audio"
>step 3: ???
>step 4: profit!

You just need to make a nice logo out of the letter you chose and you're done
>>
>>1097827
Feel Mah Noise audio
>>
CuntDestroyer Audio
DestoryIng your ear cunts since 2016
>>
>>1097827
DA BABYLON BOOM AUDIO
POW POW REWIND AUDIO
NO 50HZ AUDIO
>>
>>1097827
"Audio Vaseline; Because your ears are about to get raped"
>>
>>1097827
>Big Loud Speakers
You said it yourself, it sounds good to me.
>>
FRAudio
>>
Plywood Audio

>Because I started as a DIY project
>>
>>1097838
mostly a few people buy a system together with their savings and then tour with it. also there are usually some donations and/or food sales at free parties, that money goes exclusively to the sound system aswell
>>
Smegmaudio, brings quality into your life
>>
Cunning Linguist Audio
>>
>>1097827
How about Suicide Sound Systems because that's what this venture is for you financially. I'm out.
>>
File: Daymond-John_406241.jpg (325KB, 970x450px) Image search: [Google]
Daymond-John_406241.jpg
325KB, 970x450px
>>1100407

I might have an interest as I use loud speakers at all of my events, do you have a design patent?
>>
>>1098838
This
>>
>>1097827
>something like 'stable audio'

Good luck competing with them friend :^)
>>
>>1100407
Best name in my opinion would make for a pretty good custom setup company. I think the bigger part of your business will have to be approaching potential customers like music venues / clubs / contract DJ's in advance. Being proactive will help you understand the niche you need to fill better.
>>
Underground audio
Vibetribe audio
Subvert audio
Tribe audio
You see where im heading with these suggestions, if the nature of your business is the free party scene, then go for something a bit " underground/edgy" een to a fair few free parties in the 90s was always an exciting buzz as to wether the sound system would actually turn up. Went to one where it was 2 hours late, curtain sided lorry turned up plugged in , was louder than little boy going off. Police turned up about 10 mins later dont know what happened to the sound rig as i drifted off into the surrounding woods....... anyway i digress
>>
File: 1456630169499.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456630169499.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1098753
Beta Audio sounds appropriate
>>
>>1097827
>>1100392
even most underground events have martin audio and sometimes even funktion 1's

here in nyc, theres another audio company (tsunami bass) that leases their systems to promoters for parties

i was also under the impression, that no promoters actually buy the systems themselves, bur rather, jsut rent them out for the night
>>
cumfart badsound
>>
>>1100720
>here in nyc

we're talking about illegal squat raves where people run a chance of their equipment being seized by the cops, not commercially organized events mate
>>
File: thekraken.jpg (94KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
thekraken.jpg
94KB, 900x601px
eman8 sound
infinity as logo

you owe me some cabinets m8
>>
>>1100862
and im talking about the same...except if/when the nypd stops the party they usually tell everybody to fuck off but they dont seize the audio and decks and shit
>>
>>1100680
Every time I watch this clip, I see something new.
>>
I found two 4inch speakers in my loft and wanted to build a small two way enclosure as a little project over Christmas & new year. They're only 20w each and have a built in crossover with a small tweeter each.

I've found a few websites to help me work out dimensions and whatnot. Is this a retarded idea? I wouldn't do it if I didn't find two unused speakers.
>>
Call it alivemau5
>>
>>1097959
My vote is on
>FUG AUDIO
>>
>>1098838
This is the best
>>
Comet Ping Pong Audio
>>
>>1097827

BLS Audio as >>1098838

or Velvet Audio
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.