[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you time your caffeine intake to stay awake for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

How would you time your caffeine intake to stay awake for 2 days straight?
>>
Caffeine is terrible for that. You'll be jittery and on edge after 20 hours.

If you want to do this is perform normally, you'll have to resort to Modafinil or Adderall.
>>
>>1095459
I don't have them and I need to do it the next 2 days. I have caffeine though, I don't mind if I'm jittery as long as I stay awake.
>>
>>1095459

Do this and perform normally*

It's not very healthy to do this in the long run. Erratic sleep patterns are terrible for your health and any stimulant us going to create oxidative stress.

With Modafinil, you just take 20mg every 8 hours on the dot and you can perform normally for 3-4 days. Make sure to eat at normal intervals and stay hydrated.

Adderall is a bit trickier as it depends on your tolerance, but 10mg every 4 hours will be sufficient for most people.

>>1095460

Someone on your college campus has it. Ask around. Next time plan ahead so you aren't craming for finals.
>>
>>1095460

If you're doing it with caffeine, just keep drinking coffee to keep you awake. It depends almost entirely on your tolerance, bodyweight, etc.

Your efficiency will probably greatly increase if you at least take power naps. An hour nap every 8 hours would do wonders for you.
>>
>>1095458
Can I ask you why?
>>
Efficiency turns to shit due to lack of sleep. That's why the Air Force usually limits maintainers to twelve hour shifts except in wartime or where everything happens to fail at once.

Efficient napping can boost your efficiency considerably. Caffeine sucks at high concentrations which is why aircrews use Dexedrine under flight surgeon supervision for long missions, but they don't stay up two fucking days. That's unwise.
>>
>>1095461
>>1095462
>>1095471
>>1095476
no drugs.

strategic caffeine ftw
>>
>>1095501
>no drugs

>caffeine
>not a drug
>>
>>1095501
You may as well gobble sugar and vitamins along with the caffeine. You are doing this for shits and grins or you'd do it right.

I'd use caffeine pills (I start the day with two instead of morning coffee) and a mix of sugary garbage and protein eaten in many dispersed small meals.

Also boost circulation by cardio to help stay awake. If you sit, you'll feel like shit.

I'm severely sleep deprived due to chronic pain so I kind of do what you need to do to pull this off, but I take power naps or I'd collapse from exhaustion. I avoid heavy sugar intake because fuck getting fat but for short jobs or trips I'll do candy bars, energy drinks etc.

Not doing "drugs" is fucking stupid unless you are piss tested. Caffeine is a drug.

I recommend Habitrol nicotine gum for a little bit more mental clarity. Smoking is nasty and dangerous but low dose nicotine helps fatigued people focus. That's one reason G.I.s dip in the field.
>>
Provigil.
>>
Take it every time my eyes start drooping
>>
>>1095458
>2 days straight
Fucking pussies up in this thread.
Just keep moving and don't look at the clock.

But I'm an insomniac anyways and I won't start fading until 72 hours has passed. The bags under your eyes get freaky after that
>>
>>1095683
Ok, real human being and a real hero
Back against the wall and odds
With the strength of a will and a cause
Your pursuits are called outstanding
You're emotionally complex

Against the grain of dystopic claims
Not the thoughts your actions entertain
And you, have proved, to be

A real human being
And a real hero
>>
>>1095501
Caffeine is a drug. It is a mild, legal stimulant. So I'm guessing you meant legal drugs only. But I was asking why you want to stay awake for 2 days, and more specifically what you are attempting to accomplish.

I have stayed awake for 3 days before, with nothing but caffeine, stress, and willpower. I got a sudden project for a client that paid $15k. It was worth it to me, but it was not fun. It starts to get really weird after 24 hours. You will eventually start to have semi-conscious periods where you are technically awake, but your brain goes into sleep mode. You have to plan all high-skill and critical cognitive tasks in the first 24 hours, leaving menial autopilot things for the second half. Depending on your sensitivity, expect to use 100-200 mg of caffeine every 2-6 hours. Expect this to increase later on. At least twice in every 24 hour cycle, plan to take 30-60 minutes to sit down comfortably to meditate (aka, "power nap") to refresh your body and allow your brain to re-sync. Otherwise, you'll probably have blank out periods when your brain attempts to do it anyway, but it will be uncomfortable rather than helpful.

This is not a fun thing to do. This is biological survival mode. It can be physically painful as you realize how important laying down for a few hours a day is, and mentally torturous as you disable the brain's memory storage/wipe process. You are sacrificing performance for endurance.
>>
>>1095722
I'm currently 22 hours in now. I have felt tired twice but now feel alert-tired and no coffee yet. Not bad yet. 26 hours left though. TY
>>
The worst stretch I pulled was while in the navy. I ended being up for 52 hours total because of being on deployment and too much shit breaking in too short of a period. I stayed awake mostly through stress and anger, and copious amounts of caffeine taken every 4-6 hours, no time for naps because we still had our regular watch rotation during all this, 5 hours on and 10 off to do repair work. I was on watch when I hit the 50 hour point and was having a full blown hallucination about talking to another watchstander when she came walking out of another space and I realized the one I was talking to wasn't really there. I called the engineering officer to get my chief and it took them 2 hours to find him and get me a relief and sent to my rack when he found out how long I had been awake. I slept for 18 hours after that and didn't get back into a decent circadian rhythm for a week because of how much that fucked up my schedule. TLDR; that's fucking dumb OP, don't do it
>>
File: 1477463425798.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1477463425798.png
128KB, 581x443px
V Y V A N S E
Y
V
A
N
S
E
>>
>>1095852
This, a couple years ago a buddy and I did a halo marathon that lasted 4 days and ran completely on vyvanse. Once you do it youll never do it again
>>
>>1095458
Try Crack
>>
>>1095849

Damn. That sounds like hell.

The longest I went was 75 hours but that was on Modafinil. I could have stayed up longer than that but I was off by about 2 hours on my dose, and if you don't take a dose every 8 hours exactly, it really screws with you.

After 25-30 hours with just caffeine, I start to get paranoid.
>>
>>1095909
Amphetamine. It's a shirty drug as it just keeps you up and running but without the good vibes of "proper" drugs. But it keeps you awake!

During military service I had some long streaks with lack of sleep. You start hallucinating at some point and it feels like it would be enjoyable if you wouldn't be so fucking tired...
If you need to do something that requires a brain you will not be able to do it later on the sleepless streak. You get stupid and start to make silly mistakes. Your problem solving skills start to suck.
>>
>>1095849
My only Navy story is as a spectator. Kitty Hawk sent a recovery crew to Prince Sultan in advance of their aircraft and the first thing they hooked up in their hooch was three very large coffee urns. The sailors minds were blown that the Air Force puts maintenance safety above working their people past exhaustion (most of the time anyway).

TLDR; that's fucking dumb OP, don't do it
>>
>>1095459
>>1095461
>>1095929
To all you modafinil anons, can I get this on ebay?
>>
If you cant get a drug like adderall, you are honestly better off without caffeine and just pushing through.

The spikes and crashes you get with caffeine are killer when you are relying on it
>>
>>1095978

It's just me. I used to order in bulk from an Indian company called Modafinil cat, but they closed their doors a few months back. There is a subreddit dedicated to *finils, you should ask around there. It's a prescription drug, but it's a pain in the ass to get from doctors because it's new.
>>
Id take a 30 minute power nap every 6 hours, with a lightly caffeinated hot tea after. Or just nut up and do it without
Ive done 48's lots without any naps or caffeine, and 2 72's without
Longest ive ever gone was 4 days, but i took short naps on the last 2 days
Whats the longest youve stated up before so i can give advice relevant to you?
>>
>>1095983
About modafinil...

I found a lot of scammers on reddit. Modafinil Cat is indeed gone.

I found an ebay seller but their listing was taken down, I PM'd and thye will sell me some via paypal. Is this legit?
>>
>>1096159
Btw, they only sell 200 mg but this anon said >>1095461
>you just take 20mg every 8 hours on the dot and you can perform normally for 3-4 day
>>
>>1096159

Probably a scam. I just looked at the afinil subreddit and it looks like you're right. The markets are imploding right now. I'd wait it out, unless you're willing to use the darknet markets.

>>1096164

>20mg

The confusion was my fault. I take 20mg tablets of Adderall and 200mg of Modafinil. I just got the tablet size wrong. I take 200mg of Modafinil every 8 hours, or 10mg of adderall every 4 hours to stay awake for up to 4 days.

You'll have to figure out what dosage works for you, but that seems to be a standard dosage.

Always be sure to eat regularly and stay hydrated. After 2 days, I'd do everything in my power to avoid driving a car or doing anything that could kill you.
>>
>>1096170
Afinil is cheap though. I'd need like 6-12 tabs max

If I buy it and actually receive it will it be real afinil? I guess I'll know after taking it but I just don't want to take cyanide or something (joking)
>>
>>1096173

Trust is always a big factor when buying this shit online. Honestly, the safest place right now seems to be the darknet markets; at least until the regular markers settle down and people figure out what is going on with them.
>>
Take it from one who has extensive experience with both modafinil, armodafinil,

They are nothing compared to Adderall, dexedrine, vyvanse or any other amphetamine-type stimulant.
>>
Just find a good meth dealer.
>>
>>1095951
You can get a feelgood high pretty friggin easily with amphetamine tho. U just gotta take enough and get into the right activity.
>>
>>1095458
>How would you time your caffeine intake to stay awake for 2 days straight?

Just get yourself a bag of speed lad
>>
File: yerba-mate-tea-2_orig.jpg (81KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
yerba-mate-tea-2_orig.jpg
81KB, 640x427px
>>1095458
if you are going with caffeine, yerba mate is going to give you a much better slow, steady dose than coffee.
>>
>>1096262
get that new age bullshit out of here. caffeine is caffeine, no matter the source.
>>
>>1096301
yerba mate is new age (usa, i assume)?
wow, you learn something new every day.
water, too, i guess?
>>
>>1095458
you'd take caffeine every six to eight hours, starting on the first night
you'd also make yourself uncomfortable or cold, and refuse to lie down, and keep the lights bright, plus a computer screen or backlit tv on so that you are less likely to fall asleep
failing these options there are stronger drugs, but they're not exactly good for you
>>
>>1095458
A better idea is to take a 15 minute power nap in the middle. You'll still feel kind of crappy but you won't be very tired for a while longer.
>>
>>1096355
A 17 minute power nap has saved me from death via car crash many many nights.
>>
>>1095458
>"timing" caffeine intake
The fuck are you doing? Have you never drank coffe before? There is no timing, just intake caffine when you feel tired to feel less tired you faggot.
>>
File: Buying in the Deep Web.jpg (428KB, 960x1444px) Image search: [Google]
Buying in the Deep Web.jpg
428KB, 960x1444px
>>1095458
>>1096174
okay OP, I dont buy in the darknet market, but I personally cropped this from some guys that definitely knew what they were doing, so good luck if you decide to
[spoiler]Im not legally responsable for what you do
>>
Modafinil is illegal where I live so I used to take Ritalin for 48+ hour long studying sessions. Extremely addicting and not worth it in my opinion.
>>
>>1096861

Ritalin is addictive? In my experience, it's no more addictive than caffeine: use it every day and you'll notice when you don't take it, but there's never a craving for it.

>>1096721

It's pretty accurate except for a few minor things like the PO box advice.

Deepdotweb.con is a pretty good source for everything. Just down Tor, visit it, and read through their guides.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.