[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks Anons I know you can help me, I need to know how to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Thanks Anons I know you can help me, I need to know how to start producing this. I work with a lot of nice wood (amazonian) and have free access to tools and labor. Were do I import this tech, and who can help accomplish this. i) the magnets ii) the circuit board iii) the receiver. Money is no issue.
>>
>>1095327
>free access to tool and labor
>Money is no issue

Yeah...

You need to import a fuck off to fantasy land to accomplish this, maybe get the magnets from jesus fucking christ and the circuit boards from fuckoffrica
>>
>>1095332
anyone besides this fat faggot
>>
>>1095440
Nope
>>
>>1095327
So it seems like it needs some receiver. Maybe you describe what the fuck that shit does instead of
a) presuming everyone knows what your shit is
b) expecting everyone to rush to search for your shit because you were too lazy to describe.

But if it floats your lamp...
>>
>>1095327

There are a lot of finished magnetic levitation bases with lights on aliexpress. There are also some levitating basis kits, but none with lights I think.

Modifying one of the kits to transfer power to a light would be simple for a good EE, unfortunately anything up from retard level costs a lot of money to hire.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Magnetic-levitation-floating-display-stand-base-with-light-for-jewelry-necklace-watch-Load-200g-110v-220v/32664310499.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20161207123213&SearchText=magnetic+levitation+kit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.