[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, ive been thinking about someway to clean my teeth at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: dental_cleaning-300x199.jpg (13KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
dental_cleaning-300x199.jpg
13KB, 300x199px
Hey /g/, ive been thinking about someway to clean my teeth at home. I had just seen this dentist guy(some kind of tooth doctor) and he said i need to brush my teeth. This was after i had him clean my teeth(i think he used some sort of brush on it, looked like a dremel). I cant find any brush small enough to fit in my mouth. I found this battery powered thing that seems small, but its $30 and its meant to clean the groot between tiles, i have carpets so i would have no other use for this, is it worth $30 to do something the dentist already did for me. Could i find something for my dremel?

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>1095064
>>1095066
Slow board, patience newcomer.

I brush and floss every night and I still get plaque buildups on and behind my teeth - especially the front ones. I just use a safety-pin and a mirror to scrape the plaque buildup off from time to time - usually every 2 weeks or so. When I'm done and rub my tongue across the back of my teeth it feels like I just got out of the dentist's.

In fact, I'm due. Thanks for the reminder, anon.
>>
>>1095074
Safety seems a lot cheaper then this tile brush thing
>>
>>1095064
>dentist guy(some kind of tooth doctor)
how can you not know the specialty of the person you just paid to see?
>>
>>1095064
>he said i need to brush my teeth
Meth is bad.

Brush your fucking teeth or wind up being toothless.
>>
File: 61EdSfiThLL._SY355_.jpg (7KB, 322x355px) Image search: [Google]
61EdSfiThLL._SY355_.jpg
7KB, 322x355px
>>1095097
I knew what he ded, but i didnt know what he was called to i had to make an appointmebt

>>1095106
I dont do meth. Thats what im asking about bro. This is the only thing i can find that looks like it can fit in my mouth and do what the dentist was doing. Other anon said i should use safety pin.
>>
>>1095064
Keep the dremel out of your mouth lad. There is no way that can possibly end good.

It sounds like you'll want to get something like this.
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-dental-mirror-pick--scaler-kit/ID=prod6107277-product
>>
>>1095064
U can fuck up your tooth enamel with a brush anon. Don't do it...
>>
>>1095064
is this some sort of joke where you deny the existence of toothbrush and toothpaste?
>>
hydrochloric acid works well for dental plaque
10/10 guaranteed success
>>
>>1095090
Listen to this one. Just have your dentist clean it every 6 months. Do not be cheap with your health seriously.
>>
>>1095321
Thank you anon, i searched those words and found what i needed. Thank you.
>>
File: Z0w6FtocpEx_.jpg (6KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
Z0w6FtocpEx_.jpg
6KB, 450x347px
>>1095064

I found these brass brushes that should help. Enamel is a 5 on the hardness scale and brass is only a 3 (much softer) so it should not damage your teeth. Good luck OP.

https://www.zoro.com/i/G9792754/
>>
>>1095064
Get a dental kit at the local Superstore.
Get some bentonite clay, coconut oil, and oregano oil and find a recipe to make a toothpaste with it.
>>
>>1097385
Or just brush with activated charcoal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUiJ0vZzoLA
>>
>>1095064
>>1097385
Also, what they use at the dental office is called a tooth polisher. You can buy at home versions of them.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007EBG7G4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1481492948&sr=8-2&keywords=tooth+polisher&pi=SY200_QL40
The person that cleans your teeth at the dentist's office is called the dental hygienist.
>>
>>1097393
Supposedly bentonite clay helps with remineralization. Oregano oil kills everything.
>>
I want to say that you guys are probably the nicest board (besides [s4s] of course hehe) I can't believe you guys are actually helping this poor guy out he would've been eaten alive anywhere else.
>>
what the actual fuck, do you not have fucking toothbrushes in america? costs like $2 for a decent one
>>
>>1095618
>toothbrush made of lead

great idea
>>
>>1095161
>Other anon said i should use safety pin.
That was me.
If you do this be sure to scrape side-to-side so that if you slip you don't stab your gums.

>>1098139
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>1097393
This appears to be dangerous, because it will destroy your enamel.
>>
>>1095064
Get some guppies and let them eat the food out of your mouth. It works for sharks and those fuckers have tons of teeth.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.