[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway a Hispanic teenage boy like myself could make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Is there anyway a Hispanic teenage boy like myself could make himself look like a white man?
Rita Hayworth is a good example except she was female
>>
YOU MUST GO BACK
O
U

M
U
S
T

G
O

B
A
C
K
>>
Was Rita Hayworth a spic?...You should try to look like donald trump to avoid deportation
>>
>>1094187
>>1094199

She wasn't hispanic. She was half Spanish.

Literally another case of shitskin WE WUZ
>>
File: maga5.jpg (876KB, 2323x3263px) Image search: [Google]
maga5.jpg
876KB, 2323x3263px
Chili shitters btfo
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1094187
Just offer to help Trump build his wall and then he will let you stay
>>
>>1094346
>hire Mexicans to build wall
>they think they can stay when it's done
>they eat, sleep, and work exclusively on the Mexican side
>Wall is finished
>tell them they can't come over

Devilish
>>
>>1094187
You can always be Hispanic and be born white , Hispanic just means you are born in a Spanish speaking country , you were just unfortunate of being born brown
>>
>>1094187
>make himself look like a white man?

instead of only doing up the top button of your shirt, do up all the buttons

keep your car OEM as possible

wake up around 6-7am

honky ass mother fucker
>>
>>1094187
Get BLEACHED.com
>>
Gtfo homie, you born brown you die brown nothing wrong with it.
>>
Go black instead and get more pussy. As proven by reams of research on /b/, white is the cuckiest color.

You can visit black beauty forums and check into skin bleaching.
>>
>>1094187
stay out of the sun, exfoliate and moisturize your skin regularly, dye your hair, dress the part
>>
>>1094187
get a job
>>
>>1094187
It's easier as a woman because of makeup. She gets to use contouring to edit her features more like the desired race. You should dye your hair brown since it will likely look more natural. If you're not a naturall lighter-skinned Hispanic than it's going to be really hard.

Also about the contouring I'm sure you could get away with a little bit if it was subtle.

Wear sunscreen every day.
>>
Why would you want to do this OP? We need an explanation before we give any advice.
>>
>>1096017
I think your confused. Its the blacks that don't work. Mexicans work an insane amount of hours to stay away from their homes because who the hell wants to be in a 2 bedroom house with 20 people living in it.
>>
>>1096563
Not trying to sound racist. I like Mexicans.
>>
>>1094206
Spaniards are hispanic
>>
File: 1481123556841.jpg (117KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481123556841.jpg
117KB, 655x380px
>>1094192
He's trying to blend in! Quick get him!
>>
>>1095494
Kike is the kuckiest kolor, anon
>>
>>1096568
He was saying more European than indigenous people.
>>
>>1094187
1.) There is a skin bleaching soap that black people (and some asians) use to get paler skin.

2.) Lighten your hair. Dont go full blonde, but a natural sandy brown.

3.) Get those shoe insert height increasers thingies that manlets use.

4.) Color contacts

5.) Vocal coaching?

6.) Dressing the part.

Supp 1a.) There is some makeup stuff to contour the shape of faces. But it would be lots of work. You could probably find a tutorial on youtube
>>
>>1098080
Cake soap is what it is called.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmY0_l6BNPc
>>
>>1094211
More?

>>1094187
Just behave properly, don't wear greasy shit on your hair and work hard (legally). And then no one will come for you, do not believe leftist bullshit. Chill, Moralez.
>>
>>1094350
>Mexicans get jobs for building something useless that will have no effect other than look cool
>your tax money
>Why go to US since I have a job here stacking bricks

Cucked
>>
>>1094187
go to a place that bleaches assholes (waxing/hair removal places), walk in and tell them you want it done all over.
>>
>>1096568
correction: spanish are mudslimes if they have moorish ancestry. otherwise they are blond hair, blue eye masterrace
>>
>>1099340
>>1096568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDktG64Cx8I
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.