[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have galaxy s5..I was running after a random autistic kid that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Have galaxy s5..I was running after a random autistic kid that was about to run into traffic. .the phone fell out of my pocket. LCD is out..phone still works. but can't see shit..not unlock it. I have a lot of shit on there..a bunch of nudes from exes and random girls I know. How do I unlock my phone so I can transfer my files to my comp?
>>
>I was a random autistic kid that was running into traffic
fix'd that for you
>>
>>1092162
You don't.

I'm too lazy to google for you, but you may be able to cast the screen to a TV or your monitor with some sort of connector, then use a Bluetooth device that can control the phone.

Honestly, you're pretty fucked unless you replace the screen. Even buying a new screen to connect temporarily would work.
>>
>>1092162

Take out the SD card and hope it's saved on there.
>>
Come up with a better lie, Jamal
>>
A possible course of a ton would be to unlock, flash custom recovery and then use adb to delete the password/pin. Afterwards it should connect via USB. If adb is activated just use phone recovery software. If your powerlevel is to low to understand shit, go the mhl adapter to TV +Bluetooth mouse(Apple mouse etc.)
>>
>>1092162
Replace the digitizer. The part will cost you about $150, but you get to keep all your dank meems and have a working phone again.
>>
>>1092162
uh, what about just connecting it to usb?
browse the phones contents and copy the noodz?
>>
>>1092162
If the screen has a little display space in it left, get an OTG Cable and connect it with a USB mouse and use it.
>>
Use mhl to cast the screen into another screen via hdmi
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.